1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Pygmalion Dolls

Apr 10, 2016

1. Hello! I've been pining after the Pygmalion Ha, ever since I saw owner pictures of one. Does anyone happen to know what body YukiLoveComic's Ha is on? I've asked them on their instagram, but I got no reply(through message AND posting on a photo). I'd love to know because I love the proportions of this body with the head and the match is PERFECT. I've looked all over the place and can't seem to figure it out.

Here's a picture of this gorgeous boy and another link to a photo, below that. They're the best pictures I could get, for the view of the body, unfortunately. I wish they would just answer me. T_T

[​IMG]

2nd picture
      https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4343/36532760816_7807849fa1_c.jpg

Thank you for your help! <3

2. Perhaps this is his native body from Pygmalion?

3. Hello @YukiOokami -!
      I'm sorry to hear you're not getting any replies ;-; Well, I can say with quite certainty that it is not Pygmalion Bodies, as those do not have such prominent uh.. Nips.. Lol or chest muscles that connect in the middle like that.
      I may be able to find out which body that is since it does seem to remind me of the one our dealer usually suggests. I'll reply back with more information as I'm not on my computer right now.

4. Yup, that is the one I was going to post :D Thanks for your help!

5. WOW, that was fast! Thank you, both of you! :D

Does MA dolls have a US dealer, or another dealer? I'm sure it's just my phone not translating, but the website isn't in English. xD

#186 YukiOokami, Aug 15, 2017
      Last edited: Aug 15, 2017
    6. I've just stumbled across Pydmalion Dolls and wow... i am hypnotized by how beautiful they are!!!:love:love:love
      I have been looking for a tan doll for my 'Snow' character and Ha seems to be a perfect fit!! I cannot wait until they start taking orders again. Let the saving begin until then! XD

Can someone tell me if Ha's teeth are the kind that are removable? it looks like they are but it might be the view int he pictures deceiving me. Thank you! :)

#187 Kentarin D'Ley, Aug 15, 2017
      Last edited: Aug 15, 2017
    7. Yes, they are removable. It's very convenient. And they are easy to paint. ))

8. I am wondering this too! I want a girl and boy body! I have a Robin head who would appreciate one!

9. Woo this is great news! I find it so difficult to paint teeth then they are moulded into the dolls mouth. Thank you! :)

10. Oh! Also, is the "burned" color option tan? xD I'm only assuming that's what the means. xD;

And that tan is probably the sand beige, that would match it, not the regular tan?

#191 YukiOokami, Aug 16, 2017
      Last edited: Aug 16, 2017
    11. Now that I have my heart on getting a Pygmalion I feel so impatient waiting for them to re-open. :doh:doh If anything this hobby teaches you to be patient but why is it so damn hard! :lol:

12. Yes, I agree! xD Even if I try to be patient, it's still so hard, after 10 years. =_=

13. I finally got my Pygmalion Boy :D I actually bought multiple heads and was thinking of taking some side-by-side comparison pictures of the unpainted molds I have. I have Allen (sadly discontinued ; _ ; ), Ha, Robin and Kyle. Would anyone be interested in seeing them?

Edit: I'll go home today and take some nicer photos to show their front / profiles individually / as a group. :) Please let me know if you have any other requests!

#194 hisuida, Aug 31, 2017
      Last edited: Aug 31, 2017
    14. I'd love that! :whee:

15. Yes!

16. @hisuida, Yes please! I'd love to see them lined up!

17. Hey all, sorry for making you wait! Here are some pictures of the naked molds :D
      Sorry about the weird white balance / colors - it was dark and I had to use multiple light sources. I may re-take pictures when it's light out if I have time.

All of them are sand beige colored and are all wearing Pygmalion Doll Eyes. :)

[​IMG]
      Here are all the heads facing forward. From left to right, Allen / Ha / Kyle / Robin.

[​IMG]
      With a brighter light source, from left to right, Kyle / Ha / Robin / Allen.

[​IMG]
      Facing the side, lined up, from left to right: Kyle / Robin / Ha / Allen.

Kyle:
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

Allen:
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

Ha:
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

Robin (Please ignore the scratches, his face was rubbed by the box a bit):
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

18. Oh fantastic!! Thank you! They're all so dreamy! I NEED a Ha! I do have a Robin though- all are so handsome!

19. Thank you! I'm waiting for my Robin in NS :) He is very handsome :D