1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Pygmalion Dolls

Apr 10, 2016

1. The heads are rather large, at least Robin's is. I don't think you could go smaller in the body and still make it work. I find he looks more proportional without hair. *L* but he needs hair! I believe I'll have to glue faux fur to his cap directly to reduce bulk. The Ringdoll neck is a bit thin, and tapers on top which I wish it wouldn't in this case, but I like the fit otherwise.

Oh, fabulous! Expensive though! Shipping is not very cheap and that's a costly matching service. However, I can vouch that the bodies are nice enough to seriously consider the extra fee. Their resin is super nice and posing is a dream!

I like that answer. I'd love to see him when you finish! My Robin's head is darker than his body too, but I can blush the body to match.

#221 chalyss, Oct 19, 2017
      Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2017
    2. Man, I took one look at Robin and fell in love. These are gorgeous! Does anyone know how any of Impldoll's boy bodies would look by chance? Also, would any of their colors be a decent match for white or warm ivory or would I be better off doing a custom color (assuming one of the bodies would look fine lol)?

3. You'd need the Impldoll new Starman (SID sized) or the Idol. I can show you how it'd look on a SID body and that'd be about what it looks like on the Starman body. I have an Idol body too but it is minty green. *L* If you can overlook the color difference, I'll happily show you. To put in perspective, I found the head too big to sit on a Dollshe 28m body (more like narrow shouldered, but that is to taste). I can show you that if you like.
      Here you can see the thinness of the RGD neck though it's at least 12cm.
      [​IMG]

This pic shows the head on the Dollshe body (black criss-cross top on bottom of collage) but it's not a good view of how the body and head work together:
      Glenn heads

4. @chalyss Thank you so much! That's super helpful. :)

5. Here we go! If you like them hunky, this could work for you! Meow!
      [​IMG]Robin on Dollshe

6. Wow, that worked a lot better than I expected! Thanks so much. :)

7. I have to admit, I was surprised too. I needed to change out the S hook (was a D Ring) and then I could get the head on properly and it was just soooo much better! Very good fit and mobility.

#227 chalyss, Oct 26, 2017
      Last edited: Nov 4, 2017
    8. Guh, all your boys are gorgeous!

I've been pining after various pygmalion heads for months now and I finally gave in... I just ordered a Chen head :D Can't wait to have him home! It took me ages to decide which one I want, especially since the new heads just came out. To be honest, though, I think I would be happy with almost any of them.

9. @LeatherBee
      i ordered a Chen head too :)
      He is fantastic....:nosebleed

10. just poppin in here cause lately I was thinking about Robin ... he is very handsome. Does anybody have him on the tea71 body? i plan to put him beside an iplehouse yid girl.. does anybody got pics?

11. As far as I know, Pygmalion Doll bodies have similar dimensions to Iplehouse EID bodies :) I personally don't have Iplehouse dolls to compare to so I do apologize for that ; _ ;

Just as a reminder! If you got Pygmalion Dolls' heads / bodies second-handedly or if you would like to change how the Authenticity Page displays your name, feel free to PM me! I will update it to say the current owner's name / ID / nickname however you'd like to display it :D

#231 hisuida, Nov 14, 2017
    12. I don’t have a Pygmalion doll of my own yet, but I’ve definitely heard of them. I myself am looking to purchase the Robin head in light tan.

13. Found this company and am in love with the Ha sculpt:love Will probably buy him sometime later, just need to find a compatible body for the character I have in mind :eusa_pray

14. #234 KirinO17, Dec 3, 2017
    15. @Kirin017

Thanks for the comparison pics! Just wondering, I really like the aesthetics of the dikadoll 70cm body, does the pygmalion doll head fit that proportionately? Also how is the skin match...in person, judging from the pic dikadoll's skin tone is more yellower than pygmalion doll's...

16. That Pyg white looks like it would match Ringdoll's ns sooooo well.

17. I just discovered this company today and I'm in awe. They're so gorgeous... i think there may be a Chen in my future :D

18. Hey guys! I'm thinking about getting a Ha to shell one of my characters but I'm conflicted on bodies. I don't want to break the bank and was thinking about getting the resinsoul 72cm body for him. I know they do resin matching, but I'm afraid of him looking bobble headed? My character is meant to be on the leaner side but I'm afraid he'll look kind of ridiculous. I was also looking at the impldoll star body but I don't think I want him to look that muscular, you know?

19. The RS Yi body? I can take a pic of the Robin head on one when i get home layer today. Pyg white should match RS normal fairly well. Of course, i dont have the Pyg white.

20. @chalyss that would be wonderful if you could! Thank you so much :abow: