1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Pygmalion Dolls

Apr 10, 2016

1. I just ordered my Ha head and an extra set of teeth. :cheer:dance:thumbup

2. LOL Oh no, that is a bit unfortunate with the German pronunciation.
      He does have some more pictures on his product page, Eita_head but we are still preparing for his official 'image concept' pictures.
      Pygmalion is trying her best to make time to give him a faceup and take pictures of him. :)
      Hopefully we'll be able to update soon!

3. @SteamWitch I'm on board the Ha head train with extra teeth parts too. :dance Now to wait anxiously.

4. Since bodies aren't available, I am hoping for a head color that can share an existing body. Does anyone have recomendations on resin matches?

5. Sorry for digging through old post! That’s a really Lovell’s hybrid:love
      May I ask if you had to mod the neck? I really like the proportion!!

6. @yumenomisu Thank you! <3 No he's not modded at all, there's a bit of a gap but nothing bad. The DT 17 or 18 body both works great for a hybrid and Pygmalion white is a very close match to Dollstown oriental :)

7. @Sackielc Thank you for such a prompt reply and that’s really encouraging :D I’m still undecisive between those two bodies but I’m definitely getting him a DT body now that I saw yours!! Once again, thank you so much for all the photos they’re super helpful and gorgeous <3

8. @yumenomisu No problem glad I could help <3 I think the 17 one is easier to pose since its a three parted torso and slightly smaller. But then again DT just updated the 18 one though so it might be better now x3

9. Thank you for that information! Ihave some oriental for comparison.

10. I received their 70cm body and now I'm waiting for my soom to be home, I don't like the sg body so I want to see if they can bond together or not XD

11. @nancy_schroeder_ca I have some references that might help :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

If you like Pygmalion dolls warm ivory it matches iplehouse peach gold and soom tawny really well.

12. Oh thanks for this I'm so glad I bought WS!!!!! I was a bit worried now I'm not.

13. @Sackielc, Thank you! I definitely have some Soom tawny bodies he could borrow. Now I just need to choose between white and warm ivory!

14. @Sackielc I just wanted to say that I found your photos on Flickr the other day and they were immensely helpful! So glad you shared here too so I could bookmark them. :3 The Warm Ivory looks just gorgeous paired with Iple's Peach Gold.

15. @SteamWitch Glad to help<3 I was surprised by how dark their ns was, I usually don't like ws resin but theirs is nice x3

@nancy_schroeder_ca Oh that will probably look great <3 Both their colours are lovely!

@MacaronTea I'm just happy to help <3 I imagine they would make beautiful hybrids with the new SID bodies <3 I am so tempted to get one >_<

16. At long last i have put my order in for Ha.:whee:
      I've been wanting to wait for a full Body+Head ordering period but the few times they have popped up it's always been really bad timing. So i bit the bullet and ordered the head to get the ball rolling. I'm so excited :dance... I've been longing for a Ha since i set my eyes on him.
      Now the long wait! Looking at everyone's Pygmalion dolls on DOA makes the wait that much harder.

17. It might be in this thread but I'm not sure.. but which skin tone for the angell studio body might be closest to Pygmalion's white skin? If we're choosing to opt out from paying for resin matching...

18. Really bad day today for me. I just got the feedback that my headplate i sended to Angell Studio for a Resinmatch after 4 weeks still not arrived. I had a bad feeling of even doing it and now my Ha has no headplate anymore. I could only cry.

19. [QUOTE="bebidolls.[/QUOTE] Angell Studio did not get a headplate? Is he lost? :horror: I am so sorry!
      Perhaps, Pygmalion will be able to send you a new headplate?

20. @KirinO17 Yes the Headplate it is lost. I had a really bad feeling when i was sending it to China :...(, on top i was sending it insured. So i had payd a resinmatch Body and yet i will get nothing at all and lost the headplate. Yes maybe it is possible to order a new Headplate trough Angelesque. But it will cost...:doh