1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Pygmalion Dolls

Apr 10, 2016

1. Well, they only had 5 bodies in total for sale. :|

2. Your boy is so pretty :D I was just wondering if it's a good resin match? I have no plans getting a head from this company yet but I'm missing a ws doll in my collection. I love just looking through different companies to see what they got. I started with my IH YID Lucian (when it comes to my more realistic BJD sculpts), and since I got him I've been pretty occupied with building a group of friends and family of the more realistic kind. I'm always on the lookout especially for for male BJD sculpts, and Pygmalion Doll got some really nice sculpts. Planning new additions to the BJD crew is so much fun, I never get tired of it :)

How tall is the Dollstown 18 Year Old body btw? If I decide to one day get a head sculpt from this company I'd prefer it to be on a 64-65cm range body.

3. Pygmalion's white skin is closer to a very light normal skin.

4. Thank you so much, I'm so glad you like him! Pygmalion's White Skin, as SteamWitch mentioned, is closer to a very light Normal Skin. It is not paper white or milk white as most companies would make their White Skins to be. The Dollstown 18 body that he is on is 73.1 cm tall and in their oriental pure skin. The resin match isn't 100 % perfect, but it is easy to blush the head to match. There are a couple of great pictures a few pages back (pg 21?) that shows resin match compatibility between multiple companies, including DT oriental and Pygmalion WS. I hope this helps and I hope you'll get a Pygmalion sculpt in the future. They're a very nice company with a unique style of dolls :) .

5. Ok, thanks :) I'll definitely keep these dolls in mind. I'm just going to post a link if that's ok since it's a Pygmalion thread. But I'm looking for a buddy for my IH Lucian. That's how I got here after checking out many other companies as well. I haven't decided yet if he's going to get a male friend, a boyfriend or a girlfriend. And I do have a couple of other things on my BJD wishlist that I have to get done first. But I'm just planning ahead when it comes to my Lucian's future freind or boyfriend.

I like Kyle, Allen and Ha. And as of right now It would be impossible to know which skin color to go for. A ws albino character could have been fun. I also like the idea of a sand beige Visual kei inspired character. I'm really into X Japan at the moment :blush

I'm looking at one of the official pictures of Han, and it's almost creepy how realistic he looks :aeyepop: Is it just the face-up or are they sculpted more realistic that the Iplehouse dolls?

6. Squeeee! I did it I ordered another Ha. Not quite sure who he will be but I couldn't resist that face for another character.

7. I'm starting to wonder about Mathew now. I have been thinking about creating a blind character before, a long time ago. But I haven't given the idea much thought since then and forgotten all about it. I didn't want a character that have their eyes entierly closed. But Mathew have his eyes slightly open. After doing some google searches on the sculpt, I'm loving it more and more, but I can only allow myself to dream at this point. Have no Idea what I'll plan to do in the near future. For now I can just admire all the pretty boys.

Just hope it won't be a problem to put a Pygmalion Doll head on a 64-65cm sized body if I decide to get one. IH SID muscle type should work as it have a 12 cm neck, and Pygmalion Doll neck is also 12cm.

(Ugh, went to the I.O.S site to check out the bodies for hybriding. I feel like I can't stop myself from putting more and more dolls on the wishlist *_* To many amazing sculpts. Adding Pygmalion Doll And I.O.S to my list of companies with must have sculpts :love )

#487 manabusama, Jan 25, 2019
      Last edited: Jan 25, 2019
    8. Hi! I hope in the past event ordered new "pygmalions", and we will be more!
      [​IMG]

9. I've decided to order IOS Aria first before I order anything from Pygmalion Doll. I only meant to visit IOS's website to see if I should hybrid a Pygmalion head with an IOS body. But then instead I found my ultimate grail doll. Sometimes you just know the second you see a doll that it means something special to you. But I'm still very interested in Mathew because of his slightly open eyes. I think he would be very nice next to my Aria :)

Wow he's so beautiful :D I really love the skin detail, texture on his face-up. Is that freckles? It looks so good on him:3nodding:

10. Thank you) I think it is not freckles, just such skin, with dots and pigment spots. Well, there is still a bristle on the chin)

11. I love Ha, but I got some problems fixing his eyes. He always look so weird if i turn the eye to make him look forward.
      Only that angle is weird, other angles are ok like the photo
      [​IMG] by Greta Chan, on Flickr

12. @GretaChan988 Your Ha is very handsome!! :) May I ask what body you have him on?

13. Thank you:kitty1! He's on angell studio's 74cm body, the whole ratio is perfect to me, but the neck is kind of slim

14. @GretaChan988 Thanks for letting me know! I think the body suits him really well. :3nodding:

15. I got a couple good photos of Robin, my Ha. Here is one of them. He is on a Ringdoll teen 3 body, the hands are for the grown bodies but look fine on him imo.
      [​IMG]Robin Knoxx Day 59 by SteamWitch, on Flickr

16. Ive not purchased but they do have some beautiful sculpts . Id definitely like to own one day.

17. @SteamWitch Your golden fox has a beautiful kimono. So cute fashionista :kitty1

18. Thank you!
      [​IMG]

19. That he is :love!!!!!!!!!!