1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Pygmalion Dolls

Apr 10, 2016

1. What's about resin match between Pygmalion head and Granado body?

2. Thank you @SteamWitch. They don't look like a match, sadly :(

3. Squeee tomorrow is the 11th, I am hoping to get a shipping notice. :love:whee::love:whee::love:whee:

I got my shipping notice! yippppeeeeee! :celebrate:cheer:dance

#504 SteamWitch, Mar 10, 2019
      Last edited: Mar 12, 2019
    4. I got my shipping notice today!

5. Ha came in on Friday and really surprised me. I also got a chance to put on sealant. Saturday he chose his body, not a resin match but I blushed him last night and this morning and he is looking good as far as matching goes. Have to wait on another good sealant day to cover this and continue.
      [​IMG]Blushing to match his chosen body by SteamWitch, on Flickr

6. I opened mine this morning and he is very pink! It will be a few months before he gets to go for a faceup, so I will see if he fades a bit before I choose a body!

7. Hi! Does anyone have a comparison picture of Pygmalion Doll White and Dollshe Pure Fresh? I've only seen Dollshe Pure Oriental being compared to Pygmalion WS and from the pictures I've seen on their websites Pure Fresh and WS are kind of a close match, seeing as Pure Fresh is pinker compared to Dollshe Pure Oriental. But then again they're photos so the lighting might be different for the pictures. TT

And also some resin comparison between Pygmalion's Sand Beige and other companies? Any suggestions on what could be good matches. Thanks!

#508 chocolatesforme, Mar 18, 2019
      Last edited: Mar 18, 2019
    8. I just got my Ha head in white skin and it is very pink!

9. Congratulations! I'm hoping to see more images of Ha! I'm totally in love with that sculpt and Robin~~~ I'm hoping I could place an order the next time they're on sale.

10. Yes, these are features of the Pygmalion skin palette. White Pygmalion is the standard normal pink. Pure white could be ordered only once, if I'm not mistaken.

11. Thank you. I hadn't meant to make him look like this. This look came about by whoever it is in my head that wanted to be in this shell. I'm still hoping he will be a bartender. :huh?::abambi:

12. @SteamWitch It looks like he could be a great bartender. I can see him listening patienrly to his customers problems.

13. Hello! I'm pretty new to actually buying my own doll but I'm really looking forward to it. The Ha sculpt really caught my attention. Does anyone know if they will go back on sale or when?

14. They have short windows of ordering every 3 months or so. The last one was in January so the next one should be coming up soon.

15. Aaaa he looks so lovely! I love his faceup Is he in sand beige or tan? owo

16. @chocolatesforme Thanks) This is the darkest pygmalion`s tan, it is no longer available.

17. Robin and no name atm. I blushed no name to match the Migidoll body. I love them both. I really wanted to take no name in a different direction but he wasn't having it. So Calisurferdude-esque is what he got.
      [​IMG]Robin and ? by SteamWitch, on Flickr