1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Pygmalion Dolls

Apr 10, 2016

1. He has a name Dante Hayden Parker. He is the new bartender at the Pointless Pub. He has no idea what he's getting into but Nox has a premonition he will do well within the group.
      [​IMG]

2. Bought a Pygmalion Robin second hand.... why is this skin tone called warm ivory, it's not any type of ivory at all. It's the peachest head I've ever gotten and I love it. I think most normal skins are too pale.

Too bad the Dollshe 28M body currently have is pale so I'm gonna cover it up for now.

Though BJDivas has long layaways and Dollshe is having a sale...... :chomp: But Dollshe's ridic shipping schedules kind of scare me. The man is an amazing sculptor, but a bit questionable in all the businessman aspects.....

I also have a Resinsoul body the head can share as well. The head actually covers the neck better on the resinsoul body, but I like the front view and body build of the 28M body.

He is gonna be a cavalry officer named Parzival.... sewing all the military braid might kill me, lol.

3. my new boy, need get him a new body, after faceup his head is a little pink than body XD

[​IMG]

4. Did a face-up on the head just to see how I like working on it. Working on a wig next. Part of me wants to dye my body or get a body with a closer color match to this head. I just like the color.

[​IMG]Pygmalion Robin by Kaxen6, on Flickr

5. It is so wonderful to see all the new Pygmalion boys!

[​IMG]
      Dante again.

6. I love Ha and Kyle so much! Im glad theres a thred for Pygmalion! :D

7. Ha is one of my favourite sculpt from Pygmalion, he has so many potentials, especially I LOVE his eye shape.

So this is Drake, my pygmalion Lavier in tan, says hi to everyone :chibi:chibi:chibi

[​IMG]Drake - Pygmalion Lavier by Khlovera, on Flickr

8. Wow he’s gorgeous!

9. He is wonderful! So good that now you have Lavier! Up to this point, I saw only one.

10. @Chikku @KirinO17 thank you for both!!

And yes, Lavier is so rare...before purchase him, I spent quite a long time on searching for owner photo, but turns out, even Pygmalion doesn’t made any photos of him on her web site. I saw one Lavier with faceup on her IG but it was a fashion size of Lavier and he is REALLY handsome. Hope I can find another owner of Lavier soon :hug:

11. Dante relaxing outback.
      [​IMG]

12. My kitsune Robin Knoxx out for a stroll in the garden
      [​IMG]

13. I really love Pygmalion Ha...I feel like he is different in every angle and so far every picture of him looks so unique.

14. Love the Pygmalion sculpts! There’s something about all of them. :D

15. They opened a new ordering period today! (And it looks like they still have some bodies for sale!)

#537 Chikku, May 29, 2019
      Last edited: May 29, 2019
    16. They sure did and i hopped right on it! Robin head in white will be coming my way! I snagged a warm ivory one last order period but it was waaay to peach for me.

17. Robin is such a gorgeous sculpt! I went for an Eita. :)

18. Hi all,
      So glad to find this group!
      I just finished a faceup on my floating head Chen. I have bought 2 Pure Oriental Dollshe 18M Mystic Pose bodies (that probably won't come for a year) for my 6 floating heads (Rosen Garden Chocolate Cookie, Arsene, Modoll Kris Wu, SartoriaJ Zakary Beast, Adonis, and Chen). When Chen arrived (total surprise) this week all peachy pink I freaked, but after a few days of white and pale green pastel work, I've got him a color I think will match the bodies. I am so thrilled with Chen. I wanted him a while ago but only collected fashion size dolls (Iplehouse FIDs). So when I decided to go big, I realized I could get a Chen! Now I need to lift weights in order to lift the bodies when they come. Haha! I'd love know more about wigs and such.
      [​IMG]Chen's Faceup by Kathy Puckett, on Flickr