1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Pygmalion Dolls

Apr 10, 2016

1. Now send beige is also red.((

2. Thank you, @kagami, @chocolatesforme!

I considered Dollshe's pale tan for my tan Kyle head, but most of the photos I saw of Dollshe pale tan were more yellow-toned. That said, Dollshe has changed their colors to be more red/pink than before so it might match now...

My last Dollshe order placed July 2018 didn't arrive until November 2019, though, so I personally wouldn't take the risk without knowing for sure...

(If anyone wants to see what the new 2019 more red pure oriental looks like with Pygmalion white, let me know and I can take pics.)

3. When can be a new event, what do you think?

4. I think that Dollshe 18M CLASSIC (70cm) body in Pure Oriental skin looks amazing with Pygmalion Robin head (in NS) :)

[​IMG]

5. @KirinO17 I would love for Pygmalion Dolls to make an event and announce new heads^^ I do remember seeing them show photos of a female head on their instagram, but not sure if they were planning to release a girl anytime?

6. Pygmalion has more creative projects, she implements them in Korea. As far as I understand, there are girls in fashion format. But they were not for sale, it seems.
      Pygmalion did not write that she was going to release a big BD girl and sell her :(

7. @KirinO17 I wish Pygmaliondoll would make girls heads^^ This is the girl sculpt I saw she was working on some time ago- but maybe she decided to move away from turning the design into a BJD ><

8. Does anyone have photos of Eita on an Iplehouse nyid or SID boy body? :abambi:

9. Ohhhhh he's beautiful. I really love this body. Aaaaaaa

I'm planning on ordering either with Dollshe or Dollstown depending on whether Pale Tan or Tan would be a closer match. I really adore both bodies and don't mind the (eternity) long wait times, since they're my only hope in buying bodies I really like. lmao

I would love to see how the Dollshe pure oriental looks like just to get an idea on how different their new resin colors are. Thank you.

10. I can do this, but not before Wednesday. If someone does not publish the necessary photos before me.

11. @KirinO17 Thank you so much- I appreciate it! I'll be waiting for Wednesday to come hehee^^

12. I took some pictures of Pygmalion heads with Dollshe/Dollstown bodies.

From left to right:
      Heads:
      * Pygmalion Ha, WS, 2017
      * Pygmalion Lavier, WS, 2019

Bodies:
      * Dollshe Mystic Body, Pure Oriental, late 2017
      * Dollstown 17yrs Body, Pure Oriental, late 2018
      * Dollshe Arsene Body, Pure Oriental, late 2019

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It's not obvious from the photos, but the 2019 head is more pink than the 2017 head.

For the bodies, the 2017 Dollshe Mystic body is more peach/yellow than the 2018 Dollstown 17yrs body. The Dollshe Arsene body is both darker and more red in real life than it looks in the photo.

I think the Pygmalion WS heads would need to be blushed a shade or two darker to match the Dollshe Arsene body. The heads are more pink while the body is more red.

Let me know if anyone wants to photos of specific heads on different bodies! In addition to Ha and Lavier, I also have Allen and Robin (and Kyle, but in sand beige).

Edited to add: I also have the Pygmalion TEIA v2 body. If anyone wants to see how it compares to the Dollshe or Dollstown bodies, I can take comparison pics as well.

#653 Constance, May 24, 2020
      Last edited: May 25, 2020
    13. @Constance these are great, along with your descriptions! I was dreading the new oriental switcharoo since I have so many heads waiting for my Arsene bodies but I like this color more than I than I thought I would and will be willing to color match my Han, Chen and Eita heads.

14. Thank you for the photos! I'd really like to see how Robin would look on the Dollstown 17yrs body. I'm considering the 18 yrs body, but I think that it'd be too big for me (and the clothes I bought for him. orz)

15. A limited release. Today I was going to fly to Seoul with my daughter before the pandemic and would likely have seen this doll in person, perhaps buy her.
      Login • Instagram

16. @Mahgiep Thanks for sharing the link- the Hana sculpt is adorable^^ I'm normally not a fan of smiley dolls, but I do really like this happy looking girl
      PS: so sorry you had to cancel the trip to Seoul ;__;

17. I don't quite understand - is 357partment a sub brand of pygmalion doll?

18. It's an exhibit hall or perhaps an artist cooperative. There's a very cool futuristic show Kim Taegi has been promoting but this surprised me because it is a Pygmalion girl. "Sculptor: Lee jisu"

19. Here's Robin on the Dollstown 17yrs body!
      [​IMG]