1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Pygmalion Dolls

Apr 10, 2016

1. #721 Mahgiep, Sep 4, 2020
      Last edited: Sep 4, 2020
    2. @Mahgiep Your girl looks absolutely lovely! I hope you will be able to get her home soon- do share photos of her once she arrives :3

3. Just a quick update as promised.
      I finally managed to get Robin and Kyle heads from customs and tried them on Iplehouse nYID and Spiritdoll bodies.
      the results are in my flickr album Ayame M .
      I cannot say I'm satisfied, so probably body hunt will be continued for a while.

4. Hi guys, I’m into Pygmalion heads in so long I waited for them in one year but I didn’t see any pre-order. Does anyone know how to buy their heads please, since I saw someone still got their heads arrived these days. Thank you so much for your any information.

5. @GreyNia, Pygmaliondoll had pre-order in the beginning of June this year. It was announced on their official site, here at DoA, on Instagram etc. Probably you didn't check it for about a month or so and missed all the info.
      Actually I'm very happy with their service overall, from order to delivery without any delays. Order made on June 6 was shipped on August 3, that is super fast as compared to other makers (Dollshe etc).
      If you subscribe to news from PD and will check it on weekly basis you will be ready for next pre-order.
      Another option could be second hand. I can see multiple listings of Pygmalion heads in the sales board of my local bjd community right now.

#725 AyameM, Sep 14, 2020
      Last edited: Sep 14, 2020
    6. @AyameM Thanks for photos of Robin and Kyle on Iplehouse nYID and Spiritdoll bodies. I'm still considering an Iple nYID body for my Eita head, but I can see that the neck will probably have to be sanded down a bit. I wish you the best of luck finding bodies that will work for your Robin and Kyle :3

7. Oh Gosh, I missed that pre-order because of lack checking on their website. At that time I saw a sleeping head somewhere and I thought that pre-order for sleeping head only. I actually don't know that they just released 1 time or twice in a year. May you share your local bid website name please? Does it speak Japanese? But it's ok thanks to Google Translate I can understand them :). I saw some in Dolk Japanese, the price ~$ 200, is it right? I really need to check them let's see if I could find the one I want. Thank you so much for your information, Ayame.

8. Hi! Still on a body hunt. Was wondering if the pygmalion teia71 heads would work on bodies with 15-16cm shoulder width? Thanks for the help.

Oh, wow! Thanks for this! Def needed this. The shoulders for the nYID body is just .5cm bigger than the Spiritdoll Proud body but it looks more proportioned. Now I'm on the fence again on what body I should purchase.

#728 chocolatesforme, Sep 20, 2020
      Last edited: Sep 20, 2020
    9. I made a new pair of eyes for Daiichi (Pygmaliondoll Eita). So happy he finally has dark brown eyes (his old ones were dark green)^^

[​IMG]Daiichi by Katinka Rothstein, on Flickr

I wonder what Pygmaliondolls are up to atm? They have been quiet for a while... I'm secretly hoping they will release new heads soon ><

10. Pygmalion told me they would ship my doll body last Tuesday (before Chuseok) but no go. Still waiting. I heard she was in an accident last month on her way to the post. This may be why the quiet.

11. @Mahgiep Oh no, that does not sound good with the woman behind Pygmalion being in an accident, I hope she is Ok... Did you read this on her Instagram page? ;___;
      I do hope you get your body soon- are you also still waiting for your Hana head?

12. @Lotte Rotten the body shipped today!
      I am waiting for my Hana head. It was done a month ago. But they offered to send eyes for more $ and I chose some. Now they are waiting for the eyes! A mistake on my part. I thought they would just include the ones they showed me. Sigh. Well I am waiting for a Supia body for Eun Ji so Hana can have her IH SID body permanently. So I'm being patient.
      I found out about Jisu Lee's accident from an email she sent me in August.

#732 Mahgiep, Oct 6, 2020
      Last edited: Oct 6, 2020
    13. @Mahgiep Congratulates on the body having been shipped! I hope your Hana head will soon also be ready to ship- I'm excited to see her, so I hope you will share photos :)

14. You got her too, yes? With faceup? What size?

15. My boy body will be here tomorrow. I did a thorough read through on the website today which scared the hell out of me: wires, easy chipping, sitting problems without a notch option I don't see anywhere. Can someone with a body reassure me?

BTW, Hana head has shipped with her grey eyes.

16. @Mahgiep Oh, she's absolutely lovely! <3

17. She's super gorgeous!

18. @Mahgiep I adore your new girl! She is such a beauty and her character is so nice and real in all the IG photos. This new romance line is my favorite:love