1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Pygmalion Dolls

Apr 10, 2016

1. @Mahgiep - she looks so happy, and i love that wig so intricate! what a beautiful girl :aangel:

2. @AyameM thank you. I do hope they get together but it seems a bit slower than my other couples. We will see! Just like in kdramas these two may take to episode 9 to confess!

3. Thank you @Grimalkin! This wig will be for the ancient scenes when she is acting.

4. @Mahgiep Oh so happy to see that your Hana made it home to you! Congratulations! She is absolutely stunning- and the way you have styled her is just lovely^^ As you probably remember, I ended up selling my Hana head because I was unhappy with the skintone of the head (way too pale for my liking). I do hope you will post more photos of your new girl, she is a beauty!! :love

5. @Lotte Rotten Okay. I have her on IG but I'll look for a few nice photos to load on Flickr, then here.

6. SooAh. Although I was told she is a size 8' wig and should wear 7-8" wigs, she also works with many of my 8-9" wigs.

[​IMG]SooAh is here! by Kathy Puckett, on Flickr

7. If anyone is still interested in my bodyhunt to accomodate Robin's head, I tried it on Arsene body from Dollshecraft and on Dollfamily A 68cm boy body.
      (in my flickr album Ayame M )
      In my opinion Arsene body is the best option so far and I'm going to settle on this one for the makeup and blush.
      DFA 68 is lovely but the neck part is apparently too thin. A wise man told me that "aestetically proportioned head should have neck diameter that is equal to the distance between outer corners of the eyes.":? Go figure:cool: But I'm too tired to look any further and I just want him to stay put for a while.
      My next crusade should be colormatched body for Kyle, as I really love his makeup and skintone.:love

8. My Pygmalion boys all look good on Arsene but I also have them on 11.5cm necked Loongsoul 73cm bodies which sell separately. I shortened the neck slightly for Eita's head so his neck is a bit thicker than this photo. I have Chen on a Pygmalion body now. But Han still has a LS73 body.
      Loongsoul 73cm body with Pygmalion heads

I also have a pinkish LS body that may work with the pink toned Pygmalion heads. Unfortunately, I added green pastel to the heads to neutralize the pink but it might work for heads not adjusted colorwise.
      http://newclover-singing.com/images/upload/Image/ls skin-1.jpg

#748 Mahgiep, Nov 12, 2020
      Last edited: Nov 12, 2020
    9. oh yeah, so lovely. <3
      the ambiance...

10. popping in here to say that I bought a pygmalion han secondhand yesterday with the most stunning custom faceup. I haven't really been able to find any pictures of han out in the wild, but I can't wait to share him once he arrives.

11. I just received my new-to-me Ha, i'm very excited about him! i was looking forward to the open order period, but got lucky with this one early! Time to try on a bunch of bodies...

@appleskins - congratulations to you too! :celebrate
      @Mahgiep - he looks so good! what a beautiful wig, and his faceup has such a nice expression <3

12. @Mahgiep oh my goodness, he's stunning! his sculpt is so versatile, he really comes to life in very different ways depending on the faceup. but then again, I've noticed that generally for pygmalion heads. they're kind of like chameleons, which I love.

I also love, love, love that blue wig!

13. I just wanted to come by and say that my Han arrived safe and sound today and oh my god, I'm in love!

Melusine (his name) is still waiting on absolutely everything (body, clothes, hair, wig) but I hope to be seeing all of those soon.

He's also getting elf ears :)

[​IMG]

14. Hello,

How often Pygmalion restock their heads? Thank you in advance for the help :)

15. they have opened orders Dec 29 - Jan 4th but their note says maybe will be a while until the next one.

16. Thank you for the info. How do open orders work? Would it show the head in stock?

17. i think they open the website, doesn't say by email. but i've only bought second hand so far myself.
      they have the notice on the website :thumbup.
      the opening time is: Dec. 29th Tuesday 9:00 PM (GMT +9 Korean time) uhh. i'm bad at time zone stuff, but maybe needs about 6 more hours from now?

18. Thank you :)