1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Pygmalion Dolls

Apr 10, 2016

1. I just discovered Pygmalion tonight and was immediately in love!

2. Just came across a photo of the Pygmalion Robin head on Google by chance and fell in love, him and Kyle, what handsome faces.... I really want to get a boy to go with my two DT18 girls next year and hope these heads will work on the DT18 male body so waiting to see hybrids... OOOoooooooooooOOOOOOO, only ever had one male doll before as most BJD sculpts are usually too feminine or too Beefcakey for me, but Pygmalion is a real breath of fresh air :)

3. I have this notion that @SaikoXIX mentioned they were going to put their Kyle on a DT18 body, so this hybrid may actually work...

4. I didn't make a technical foto, sorry... but i have a one pic:
      [​IMG]

5. Thank you Werelyan, and SaikoXIX your boy is stunning! Is that Kyle? :)

6. @vonbonbon thank you very much =) Yes, this is Kyle!
      My doll is not at home now, but when I get him, I think I can make a more complete hybrid technical photo.
      Not have a time as always )) hehe....X_x

7. Thank you SaikoXIX, I look forward to seeing that :)

8. Holy shnikeys! He is gorgeous and that body is *SWOON*! Congrats on your super lovely boy! <3

9. @chalyss, wow, thank you!
      i'm very love to him! <3

10. Any idea when new pre-order will start? Thanks so much people :)

11. This appeared on Pygmalion's website. It seems the artist had some serious problems, so the next preorder may take some time...

12. Aw, that poor dear! Getting thrown curve balls can SUCK. I wish the artist all the best and minimal stress!

13. @werelyan thanks for the update, i missed the announce onto the website. I will sit and wait and checking website for update then :)

14. Hi! I just see the owner posts in the Instagram that only TEIA71 head will be available to purchase on December 19, 2016.
      You can see the detail here.

I'm just a newbie to this company. May I ask which body from other companies are compatible with TEIA71 head? Thank you.

15. @fancat TEIA71 seems like to be the elder line, so possible maybe all heads will be available for sale? :huh?:
      Let's wait and see, thanks so much for the info. :thumbup

16. I am quite set on ordering Kyle in tan. Do you have any ideas about the possible resin match for tan?
      I know SaikoXIX has her Kyle on Dollstown 18, but is there anyone with a Kyle head on a different body? Thanks! :D

17. Hello!
      I am very sorry for the wait...
      Kyle on Dollstown18 with 5th motif hands.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. Beautiful!!

19. SaikoXIX - he is stunning! That body is such a marvellous sculpt... but I think for the character I have in mind, the DT18 is too well built. I'm imagining him as tall and willowy so need to find a different body sadly... garrrrggghh, why is hybridising always such a challenge?

20. I really want to get me a Kyle head as well, I'm in love with this sculpt!
      By the way, the artist mentioned on their instagram, that the overseas orders will open this friday (14.04.2017) <3