1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Pygmalion Dolls

Apr 10, 2016

1. I'll have more official links to the announcements soon but just a heads up, the last ordering period will take place
      April 12th, Friday 2024 9PM to April 30th, Tuesday 11:59PM Korean time (UTC+9)
      All master molds will be destroyed afterwards, so if you want anything at all, this will be the final chance to get them.

#841 hisuida, Apr 10, 2024
      Last edited: May 23, 2024
    2. :aeyepop: Thank you for the update and heads-up about how this seriously is the absolute last chance to order.

#842 Kurosakura, Apr 10, 2024
      Last edited: Apr 10, 2024
    3. I agree, thank you for the kind notices. Pygmalion sculpts have always stood out to me, with such beautiful classical lines. I will definitely have to fill a few gaps in my collection :aangel:

I hope she always feels welcome in the doll world <3
      Wishing all the best to the artist, and much love and creativity in their new artistic endeavour.

4. Oh, what a shame! They're such pretty dolls. I wish the artist success in whatever she takes on next.

Perhaps it's just me, but I can't even get the website to load properly? It keeps redirecting. I guess I'll keep an eye out for updates.

5. Hello, here's the official announcement for the last ordering period

Link

You can reach the website (some images seem to be broken for the intro page but otherwise should operate correctly)

on mobile: PYGMALION SHOP

on PC/Laptop: PYGMALION DOLLS

Let me know if there's any issues or questions.

6. Perfect! Thank you! :)

7. I guess it's time for me to order Eita! Very sad that they'll be closing, their face sculpts are so lovely and unique.

8. Thank you for this last preorder!

For me, its not working both on mobile version or pc version, everything is ''sold out'' and I can't add anything to the cart...

9. Presale for international starts tomorrow.

10. oh oopsie! I read it opened on the 12th but I didn't see it started at 9pm, I assumed it would start at 12am
      sorry! my bad :sweat

#850 Ho.taru, Apr 12, 2024
      Last edited: Apr 12, 2024
    11. am i the only one who doesn't have access to Han and Chen pages ? :frownyblush:

12. I’m having an absolutely terrible time trying to do anything on the website, both mobile and on my laptop. Not accepting my password, not loading my cart properly so I can edit the quantities (I’ve accidentally added about a million Noah heads), not letting me checkout as it’s saying I haven’t not got something in my address filled out, etc. Hopefully it’ll all get sorted out in due course.:doh

13. same :doh
      i was able to log in tho... but my cart has been emptied a few times

i wanted to pay my order today to get my heads in may (bc i won't be home in june) but i don't think i'll be able to do that in time ¯\_ (ツ)_/¯

14. It’s working now. Try again?

15. still not working for me, if i try to open Han or Chen pages it says : "Only Dealer can purchase the selected product. Please check your customer level."

16. I was able to buy Kyle. Everything worked but I had to log in first.

17. I did it!! :dance
      i didn't use your link but thanks for your help anyway!! :)

bought 5 heads tho, i want to cry a little :chibi

18. We apologize for the issues! The only thing gone was the English URL so we did not foresee so many things going wrong :(

If you are having any issues with the website, we are offering an alternative way to order.
      Please send us your name, address, order (the item / skin color / number of items — i.e. 1 Ha head, White) and PayPal address and we will send you an invoice.
      We apologize for the unexpected inconvenience.
      The email address to send orders is: [email protected]

19. Hi, I want to know: what about the Doll's ID number which is registered on the company website to the owner's name? Will all that be gone too once the sale stops? Does it mean the Doll ID number no longer links to the owner's name?