1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Pygmalion Dolls

Apr 10, 2016

1. Yaaaaaahoooooo! Looks like I might be able to get Robin. Have been in love since I saw that sculpt. :love:aeyepop::drool:roll:

2. Robin is verrrrrry pretty!

3. Ordered!! Finally! Ive wanted to order from Pygmalion for a while now.

Did anyone else order heads from Pygmalion???

I will admit, I was terrible....I ordered a few....instead of one. Ughh!

4. I also just ordered Robin. :whee:

5. Isn't Robin pretty!!! I ordered him too....;):D:drool

Love the 2 new sculpts as well.....Han and Chen....I hope Pygmalion shows them painted Im curious how they would look given the Pygmalion makeover. :)

#85 Alfie, Apr 14, 2017
      Last edited: Apr 14, 2017
    6. Are they only selling heads? I keep trying but the body still says sold out.

edit: Assuming that to be the case I ordered Robin and Han in warm ivory. Anyone know what resin matches these for a body? I was going to order a full doll in beige but didn't want a floating head in a color that was hard to body match so figured ivory might match some "normal" skins.

#86 Therealwalter, Apr 14, 2017
      Last edited: Apr 14, 2017
    7. I assume my Robin is the warm Ivory- and it's a very fleshy tone. Maybe some old Soom NS would work? It is hard to match. Here is a pic with a Robin head on a NS Ringdoll body with Dika Doll NS-Y hands (I think they're Dika Doll) next to an Angelsdoll Evan in NS. That may not be a bad match but not exact. I can try the head on later and see how it looks IF you want a mature and very buff Pygmalion boy. I can check it against an old Soom body too.
      [​IMG]Angeldoll Evan

8. If I had the funds, and the knowledge that I will be able to find a matching tan to pygmalion's, I would have also ordered Robin in tan, but since that is just wishful thinking, I ordered only Kyle in white =)

9. White will be easiest to match by far, I think- but the tans are super handsome colors!

10. Also ordered Robin <3 Like you guys, I've been admiring him from afar as well! They sold the bodies in limited quantities (only 5 for this ordering period) so I guess they ran out quickly. I was able to see that "add to cart" button for the whole set so it took a lot of willpower to say no, however, I'm still waiting on some delayed items from another company and I was unprepared.

Anyway, I asked and Pygmalion assured me that there will be another ordering period for bodies. :D I hope they sell the old type too.

EDIT: I just checked their Instagram and they said "New bodies will open Sunday or Monday"...I'm confused, but hey! Maybe what I saw was them testing the site? I don't know but I was indeed staring at the cart button for a while. Lol.

#90 Valesca, Apr 14, 2017
      Last edited: Apr 15, 2017
    11. Really? If they sell bodies on Monday, I wonder if I can change my ivory heads to beige? Darn it.

12. I just saw the notification on their website too. I'm trying to decide whether to hybrid the head or add a body to my order. *_*

13. I hate trying to match hybrids so asked on the Q&A if I could change head colors if I did buy a body.

14. I followed them on instagram for a while and as soon as they showed their new heads I had to get one.
      So I ordered Chen in Ivory skin. Cant wait to customise him!

I will hybrid. Dont know which body jet. Lets see in the future:lol:

15. I hope they will give you this opportunity, I absolutely hate to hybrid as well, but sometimes there's just no other choice >_<

16. They answered my question and said that I could so will have to see when the new body goes up for sale.

17. That's great! Their bodies are gorgeous, both of them!

18. You are definitely a fan of Ha! Wow! Both skin tones? Fabulous!
      I also got Ha too.:) but I got him in the oposite color as you...I got him in white. This is quite surprising to me as I prefer tan dolls in general, but somehow he called to me to order him in white skin... we shall see how this turns out when he arrives.

19. Hey everybody! I'm officially working as Pygmalion's translator and got permission to accept questions you may have for Pygmalion (that perhaps aren't answered already or aren't as clear in the website). I will translate the question to Korean for them, then their answer back into English for you. :) Please feel free to PM me with any questions / concerns! Thanks for your interest :D

Hello again everyone! We've created an Official Pygmalion Dolls Facebook page. Please feel free to share your handsome boys! :D
      Pygmalion Dolls

#99 hisuida, Apr 17, 2017
      Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2017
    20. I wasn't going to do it. I thought about it all weekend, decided I didn't (couldn't?) spend the money, and I just now put the order in. I am weak. :sigh I can't say no to a pretty face. :sweat These companies need to stop making so many gorgeous guys so i can actually purchase some bodies. Anyway, I ordered Chen. If I had more money I would have aslo bought Han and Robin, but they'll have to wait.