1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

questions about Delf limited Woosoo

Jun 14, 2006

1. I won the WooSoo head on the recent ebay auction, from Hisui. I was the front runner for 95 percent of the length of the auction, until someone sniped it at 3 min remaining. :doh Needless to say, I wanted him bad enough to war. Yes, I probably did "overpay" as to his monetary "worth", but I wasn't going to let a little credit card debt stand in my way. The head raised over 200 dollars in price in the last 2 min alone. :| I won him at the last second of the auction, for way more than I planned on paying. But looking at Roxas, I have not one regret :)

He does pop up from time to time, so don't give up! Enki and myself ( and quite a few others ) are proof he's obtainable :)))

2. OMG I can't believe that!! [​IMG] Dolls should hv a loving home but not left in boxes ... [yes it is their choice and decision but...upset to hear still...]

Good luck for finding a Woosoo...they keep appearing from time to time at the market place and JP auction recently^^

3. Truth is I have no idea. They did the same thing when Tanning Lishe was becoming big. They were like "Might not produce again" or "Might make next year" so who knows.

4. That's exactly how I've felt, everytime I've been able to bring one home! :D :D :D

Having them home is all that matters. ^__^

5. But Tan Lishe was never marked as "Limited"...I'd love to see Woosoo as a regular model, but I doubt that's ever going to happen ^_^;;

6. Blah Forgot about that >< I keep mistaking her for once since she was so difficult to get at first.

7. I really wish we had a tiny bit of insight into how Cerberus Project decides what dolls will be standards. I don't want corporate secrets - but Woosoo!!!! I know they've discontinued other non-elves too, but honestly I don't see the sort of clambering for other molds.

150 Woosoo sets. They do still show up on the Marketplace, though. So don't lose hope!

8. You know if CP sold the again, even for a little while they would be soooo rich. They do want money right?

9. All doll companies want money, and most of them don't re-release limiteds T^T

I see a definite pattern, though. Woosoo is a modified Chiwoo; Breakaway is a modified El; Harang looks a lot like a modified Shiwoo... so maybe they're making limited 'mods' of their standards?

10. o.o that's kinda horrible >.>

11. Well to make a limited unlimited after the he/she has been sold out is not fair for the people that bought the doll, thinking it was limited.
      And it's something that wouldn't give the company a good name.

Woosoo is a modded Chiwoo cause it says so on his webpage "His head is arranged type of Chiwoo" and BreakAway we all know, cause it's also written on his page that he is a "arranged type of EL".
      Harang is also a lot like these 2, looking like he was made from Shiwoo even if it says that his head is a new type.
      So because these dolls look so much like the unlimited versions, CP will not release MNF versions of them, I think...but who knows...only CP does XD

But CP does sometimes release Art delfs of the limited versions [BreakAway Count], so there might be some hope they will someday release a Art Delf of Woosoo ^_^ *is afraid of what his price might be >_>*

Sabriell

PS: btw here is the CP website, their figurines have always stunned me...and make me drool XD
      Cerberus Project: http://www.cerberusproject.com/

12. Mitya- I would like to wish you luck on finding your own Woosoo! I've sought after one for over a year now, ever since I got into BJD's, and I was finally able to get Sora^^ He was always my ultimate dream doll, and I waited patiently to finally own him. I was also able to recently buy one off of eBay which made me extremely happy concidering he was the original open-eyed BW version (my initial choice). He was VERY expensinve^^;; But worth EVERY single penny! That's for sure!! And I'm still paying him off ^^;;*cough.. $957... Cough* Seeing as this was pretty recent, I think you will definitely be able to own him one day, just don't give up, even if it takes a year :aheartbea
      I agree with you guys. It is very maddening when people just buy and love limited dolls because their rare. I definitely don't believe in that. Frankly, If Woosoo wasn't Limited, I wouldn't care at all, and I'd love him just the same.
      I always wondered why there were never any Woosoo's ever posted a lot, which made me search hard and hunt down (and stock^^) every single one XD And this kept me occupied while I patiently awaited my own^^
      Now I think there is an outburst of Woosoo's And he has suddenly become very popular^^ More Woosoo's to stare at!! Yay!!!

I agree with you Sabriell. It wouln't be fair to those who paid a high price to get him, thinking he was limited, and then they just release him again...
      A MNF Woosoo would be adorable, but I don't think they will make MNF's out of limiteds.. There's always a Modded MNF Chiwoo! Now that would be adorable!

Good luck again to you Mitya!

13. i was very lucky to get an woosoo and i love him to bits.... [that sounds so wrong] and as for the hoaders, watever rows her boat... lol i can be a hoader at times [my anime stuff] but other then that i only own 2 LE twins... Tan El and Ushiwakamaru other then that another open eyed woosoo would be on the list but i am resisting... :P

14. I really really wish they'd re-release woosoo.....A delf art ver woosoo would be awsome too..gawd imaging how expensive that would be....*shivers* i dun't wanna think about that It'd give me nightmares...

15. Woosoo is a depressing case for me, because I think If I had known about them earlier (and dolls in general) I would have been able to purchase him.

He's my favorite mold too. =x= I really hope to get one sometime in the very near future.

16. Right after I pay for my Lusis this preorder, I'm going to start saving for Woosoo straight away. I'm aiming for just a head but I really would like to have the whole Woosoo. Belladonna, your Sora made me want a Woosoo, and when I found out he was a limited, I kinda got discouraged at first. I tried to find other dolls that would replace him. But I couldn't help it! Every time I would see a Woosoo, I fell in love with him over and over again. I will get a Woosoo!!! *determined* :celebrate :D

17. I didn't start in this hobby until October of last year, and Woosoo was my first real bjd love. I didn't get my first until 3 months after I'd first seen one.

I lost a ton of bids on woosoos. I can honestly tell you, that I lost about ten or more, before I finally got my three (90% of them were on Y!J). :doh

If I can get my triplets almost a year after I started this hobby, I know that everyone and anyone here has a chance at getting one. You just can't lose hope. Save your pennies; all of them. If you have another $10 or $20 a month from random things you would normally just waste that money on, put it in a woosoo fund instead. I did.

I also saved all of my work, birthday, graduation and christmas money from friends and family (And at that time, I was only earning $7 an hour and working 20 hours a week, but every penny other than what I needed for food and gas, went to straight to his fund). *_* So if I can do it, I know that anyone can.

And try aiming for his head, instead of just for him and his body, or the complete set. The heads are a lot easier to obtain than the complete doll, or at least that's been my experience.

18. The reason I ask is because I am currently bidding $560 on a NS head that has default makeup. And being a starving HS student, this is a big deal and way more money than I want to spend on *just* a head. Also, I find it strange that no one else has bid considering Woosoo is such a popular mold. So I was thinking, is Luts/CP considering rereleasing him as they did with Elf El and Lishe? Am I going to be totally screwed? I know its hard to say whats going to be their next release, but I am just curious and cant help but fear for my own financial safety. Please enlighten me with any information you might have~! :sweat Thank U!

19. I think that Luts will eventually rerelease all of the limited dolls. I mean, look at how they did the tans. They started with one and kept going, so I think when they started this with El and Lishe, they will keep going to the others. But it's just a guess based on Lut's past actions and releases.

Personally, I would spend that 560$ on another doll that I was wanting and wait to see abotu Woosoo. You're eventually going to want that other doll anyway, right? So you might as well use them to bide your time and hopefully save several hundred dollars. But that's just how I would do it ^_^;;

20. Luts has said they can't say either way on a rerelease. They were asked when the Elf El and Lishe rerelease happened.