1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Quick shot of new Delf boy

Dec 2, 2004

1. ...

My bank account is sobbing.

I SWORE to my mother that after my twins, this would be it. But I do believe I MUST have this boy.

2. So. Pretty. :D
      ... I think I've just met my tall boy. *dies*

3. oh, wow, he's beautiful. oh, wow. I love his nose much better than Lishe's long one/el's long one (ducks and runs). oh man. wowwww. :o

4. OH NO!! :( He's beautiful!

...I already want too many dolls, but good god, he's got a pretty face! The only doll I currently own is a CP, and the next two on the list are CP, and I think I just have to have this new Adonis, too. At this rate I'm never going to own anything else!

*shakes fist at CP* We're on to you guys! We know you're just trying to mind control us all with your stunningly gorgeous dolls so you can take over the world, bwahhahaha!!!

*cough* uhmm...

*goes back to stare and drool some more*

~Ann

5. he's lovely! I look forward to seeing more photos in the future!

6. Argh! My doll wish-list is only growing and growing! When will this stop? *_*

He looks like a combination between Chiwoo and El. But oh god how much I want to get this doll. Wish they'll start to sell him someday. Elf version of him would be awesome too.

7. Ew! They're siblings! If that's their kid... *_* :? :evil: :o :( :cow

8. *sits and tries to reason with herself*
      Reason: Zoi, you don't need a full size doll. He'd dwarf Kuro. Just stick to DoD.
      Zoi: But if I have a Big boy I could make and sell clothes for him!
      Reason: Yes, but you wouldn't.
      Zoi: .... ;_;

9. Oh he's lovely! He really does look like El and Chiwoo's love child LOL!!!

And he's wearing Vampire Chiwoo's clothes!

10. ;______________;

11. Wow, he looks great! Don't suppose you have any more pics? Or know someone who does? I'm just really curious and would love to see more closeup shots of his face. But I suppose we can wait for Luts to show us. I look forward to it. :) Thanks for the picture!

12. I think to avoid squickiness I'll just imagine him as El's younger brother until Luts tells us otherwise. :oops:

But oh, he's pretty! I'm still getting El first because the more mature look better suits the character that is yelling in my head. But I may have to add this boy to the list. Maybe replacing Shiwoo? Except the El and Shiwoo characters are supposed to be a couple, and El with this one would just look...clonal. >_>

*mumbling to myself*

13. Oh Sienna, he's gorgeous...! Thanks for posting the picture!

14. ^^; Am I the only one who thinks this new guy looks older than El?

*puts Jaede up to the screen and nods*

15. I agree with you Vallen, I think he looks older than EL. He's definitely a hot guy. :)

16. I like this kid. A lot. The way he's done up is not quite my style, but I've been hanging around here so long that I can immediately see the potential.

...Yes, he looks older.

Is this a preemptive strike against Volks' SD16s?

17. P.S.: Look at that face carefully, and tell me if you don't agree he would make a lovely girl.

He's giving Madoka some serious competition. Had I gotten her, I would have altered her a tad; if I get this guy, I'll have to edit him a tad too. Neither is perfect, but we're getting damn close!

18. I think you're both right. My first thought was that he looked like El's older brother, or maybe a cousin, but however they're related, definitely a few years older!

"P.S.: Look at that face carefully, and tell me if you don't agree he would make a lovely girl. "

I totally agree! I already borrowed a copy of this to play with in my paint program- he would look so cute with red lips and black eyeliner and some 30's film star short curls! - Not that I'm going to turn him into a girl- I want him to be a little goth boy toy for one of my future girls too much!
      Either way, youger or older, boy or girl, they've really got something good here. Whoever he may wind up being, I think he's going to be popular!

~Ann

19. Glad someone agrees with me!

^^ The beautiful boys usually make stunning girls... From what I can see... I like how long and mature his face is, the Chiwoo-esque lips (the upper lip is not as defined, so he's not as pouty as El. But don't get me wrong, I like El's lips better. :3 ) and the Chiwoo+El eyes (not as round as Chiwoo's, but not as narrow as El's). Mm, yum. Can you tell I've been looking at him too much? *sweatdrop* Eheh.