1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Rabbit Hutch! Have a carrot and tell me about your bunny anthros~

Jul 16, 2010

1. Haha, I know the feeling! I'm waiting on a rabbit myself, and all those pictures make me wish she was here already!
      Bunnies are too cute!

2. I'm just a bad bunny mama and haven't made her anything more than the one outfit, and I sold that one! Poor Curo, sleeping in her box with nothing to wear! A dress for her is next on my sewing list. I envision something with embroidered carrots. :)

3. Can't wait to see pictures. Sounds really cute.

4. I'll be waiting a while, though. My doll that the rabbit is coming with is on layaway and I won't finish payments til late next month.

5. This is my bunny, his name is Frankie ^^ He's a Pipos Jr. Pi Rooney in grey skin.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Aww Frankie is so adorable! I love his little floppy ear! That's too cute!
      I love that last picture of him with bunny plushes! 2nd picture is also fantastic! :aheartbea

7. AWWW! I need a little Rooney. :) I love bunnies. What a unique toy he has!

8. Frankie is just too cute. XD And I love his 2-headed bunny plushie. It reminds me of the little girl's picture at the end of Hide and Seek. Hurray for bunnies!

9. Lilium - more bunnies! Hurray! I love how his ears are bent, it looks so natural. Great photos, too!

10. Thanks for the sweet comments! :)

11. Your bunny girl is so pretty. And I love your little family there. The photo story was really cute.

12. Is it just me or do the modds not check the thread to find out if an anthro doll is on topic or not. Ah well. When I get my Jax, if they still haven't answered, I'm just posting pics of him. I doubt he'll be found to be off topic, and it isn't my fault that this corner of the forum has been vastly neglected for ages.

13. I think that there is no reason for him to be found off-topic. I would be very surprised if he was... But if you post to Ask the Mods, that will make sure you get some individual attention - and maybe they have already approved him. I can't wait to meet and greet the little fellow :)

Thank you for kind comments on my story!

14. I don't expect him to be banned. He's jointed, held together by elastic string, can change his eyes, has an animal head, humanoid body (not just option parts) blah blah blah. DollLeaves itself is on topic, so I don't see him being found off when he meets the requirements. I would just be a little miffed if I made him a gallery or something and it got locked til they made a decision when I posted ages ago asking if he'd be on topic or not. But I don't think they pay that much attention unless it's maybe a doll from a company that hasn't been decided on yet at all. Same with the AOD Kevin mouse doll that people have asked about. AOD is on topic so I don't see Kevin being found as off topic.

I dunno, I just think that if they state that the rule is that you have to ask them about new dolls before posting them, then they should check the thread on at least a monthly basis. I guess I'm just sorta anal about that sorta thing. If a rule's in place and I'm going to follow it, I expect the rule makers to keep up with it. :sweat

15. Can someone clear this up for me? I'm kinda confused about Jax's height and what scale he is, is it 1/6? Or is it smaller? Hope it was ok to put in here but I'm really hoping to get one.

P.S. Everyone's bunnies are so freaking cute. Love them. You all made my sister jealous xD

16. Jax is about 16cm tall from the bottom of his feet to the top of his head. To to the top of his ears, he's about 20cm tall. I think he's about the height of a soda can, to give you a comparison.

I wish they would have put other measurements on the DS site so I could try to make him something to wear, but they only list his height. Ah well. I'll have my order paid off soon enough (June 3rd I should be making my last payment) and then he'll be coming home. Then if you want I can give you better measurements and/or post some comparison shots to common household things in the proper thread. (Unfortunately I don't have any other tinys to compare him to)

EDIT: I found a pic of him standing next to a Zuzu Delf WOLFFY on DA

Hope it helps.

17. thank you, I was looking at shoes, lol, his feet look really tiny.

18. Yeah his feet look rather small. I'm sure you could probably put him in shoes for tinies his size, though, and just lace em really tight. I'm not too worried about shoes for mine cuz I never draw anthros with shoes cuz I like drawing their paws, so Alice'll always be running around barefoot.