1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Rabbit Hutch! Have a carrot and tell me about your bunny anthros~

Jul 16, 2010

1. I'm a tad confused; why has this thread been moved to mini dolls? These guys are definitely not 45 cm...did I miss something?

Edited to add that I figured out that they are merging the anthro forums with the regular ones; however, shouldn't most of the bunny anthros and kitty anthros be classified under Tiny? Just wondering.

2. elizabeth's*whimsies - beautiful outfit!! I love the little carrots... Are the embroidered or buttons?

3. Thanks! Mousetail, they are embroidered. :) And ookami-chan03, I did embroider them myself.

4. Got my first anthro! I have a Doll Leaves bunny (Jax) and as some people were asking about poses and the tail etc I thought I'd put up a gallery thread with all the details that I could think of:

http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?450754-Lu-Q-(Doll-Leaves-Jax-event-bunny-blank)

She's a fun little thing! Her poses aren't bad at all considering her small joints. Her teeny little feet still hold her up when she's standing but she needs a good solid table or floor and you have to balance her a bit but once you find the balance point she'll do anything I ask, tilt her head, flop her ears and still remain standing!

5. [​IMG]
      My new bunny, Alice, in the little swim trunks I made him. He doesn't have his face-up yet cuz I don't have enough Testors left, but when he does I'll post more pics. Also there are pics in the box opening thread I made for them here

6. ookami-chan03 - Congrats on the new bunny! Very cute little trunks :) So is it going to be a He or a She?

7. ookami-chan03, looks like you got your bunny before me! I'm still waiting on my Coco Tribe. But what an adorable little bunny you got! I like how one ear looks more floppy than the other! Can't wait to see him with his own little face up!

8. mousetail: Alice is a boy. His character is modeled after a pet rabbit I used to have. I named him Alice after the rabbit in PetShop of Horrors before I realized it was a he. :sweat

pink swan: Yeah his ears pose well. I just have to remember to flop the one ear over when I take pictures. His character has one floppy ear and I always draw him like that, but sometimes I forget to pose him like that.

9. I've come to the conclusion that Alice is only going to have a couple pairs of pants. Anyone else have trouble making pants for anthros? I'm not sure if it's a tiny thing or a bunny thing, or just a Jax thing cuz I don't have these problems with my MSD or SD. :sweat I have to make the crotch area really deep or his butt pokes out when he's sitting, but if I make it deep enough so he doesn't turn into a little bunny plumber, then the front rides up above his belly button when he sits down. I've never had a tiny or an anthro before so I'm not sure if this is a common problem with either. Luckily he's just a little kid so it's sorta cute when his pants are up too high. And it's only when he's sitting. When he's standing his pants sit nicely on his waist.

10. [​IMG]

Still no face-up. Stupid heat, humidity, and smokey air. Stop being horrible, Florida!

Just figured I'd share his new puppy PJs. :XD:

11. ._. I saw them before and only realized what the fabric pattern is...me want xD *has a thing for dogs.* Still immensely adorable though.

12. ookami-chan03 - he looks so cute and sleepy! :) Very nice PJs... Hope you get a chance to paint him soon!

13. Harpy: Yeah, it was in a bag of free material I got. One of the only things I'll be able to use cuz most is flowery and I only have boys and no cross dressers.

mousetail: Thanks! That's what I was going for. Was worried he looked too pouty and not sleepy enough at that angle.
      I hope I get to paint him soon, too. All this smoke outside is driving me nuts. Shoulda done his face-up the same day as Jaden's. I could just kick myself. I have so many cute photo ideas on hold cuz I want Alice finished for the pictures.

14. Finished his faceup today! :D
      here's his gallery page. Such an adorable little bunny.

I also have the most adorable photostory EVER with him that I'll post shortly and then edit this to add the link for it.

Edit: photostory

15. aww cute little bunnies ^^

16. Sometimes I wish Alice was a girl. I keep seeing the cutest dresses at Hobby Lobby (they come on little dressmaker's dummies and I haven't actually checked to see if there's any way to remove them without ruining them as they're meant as decoration and not to be taken off for a doll) that I think would probably fit him and look too fricken cute. But he'd kill me. The only dress he might ever get would be Alice's dress from PetShop of Horrors cuz she's his namesake. But there's this adorable purple and black party dress that I think would just look too damn cute. :sweat

17. The above reason is why I decided to make Usa-Chan a girl, because I wanted to dress her up in dresses and I don't think Frederick would approve if she was a he xD

18. lol yeah well my Alice is most definitely a boy, so I guess I'll just have to deal with the fact that I'll be making all his clothes cuz I never run into cute boy/gender neutral clothes that are the right size. *pouts*

19. I love all things: Rabbit! :aheartbea

But, Im having a little trouble with the new Luts Zuzu Toyas. I have been waiting and waiting for Luts to do a Zuzu bunny, but I don't know what it is; I think maybe the eyes bother me.

What do you think?