1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Rabbit Hutch! Have a carrot and tell me about your bunny anthros~

Jul 16, 2010

1. Rabbit-moon, I think it's really up to YOU. If you think you like it, you should go for it! ^^ I think they have adorable outfits and I dig the face up they have, but I personally have a hard time with their eyes. I'm not fond of the shape. Someone in the Zuzu thread is purchasing one, so if you're really unsure, you could wait to see owner pictures? Sometimes this makes a huge difference.

2. The curo with the carrot embroidery is adorable!

3. Thanks Pink Swan! I think I will wait to see the incoming Toya, and see how she looks in customer photos. Who knows, maybe the eye shape will grow on me.

In the meantime, my Husband is ordering me a Dollzone Kane to celebrate The Year of the Rabbit. Now, that is a cute little bun-bun!

4. I don't like the way the ears are so tiny on the bottom. It looks unnatural. Rabbit ears don't do that. I think she'd be sorta sexy other than that, but I wouldn't be able to stand her ears. That's just my personal opinion, though.

5. Yeah, Ookami-chan, Im not crazy about the Toya ears either. I've had real rabbits for pets, and their ears are my favorite feature. I don't mind fantasy ears on a doll-rabbit, (I own a Pipos Curo and Rooney, and a DZ Pet Rabbit) but those Zuzu ears are a little too stylized for me.

Im hoping she will look better in owner pictures.

6. Thanks! :)

7. I don't expect their ears to be super realistic because then then the resin would have to be so thin I'd be worried about every little bump they took. I just expect them to have a somewhat natural shape, because I also find rabbit ears to be their best feature. I had to remove my DS Jax's ears to do his face-up and without his ears he looked like a weird, potato-headed baby. :sweat

8. Since I finally got around to Brie's faceup (I adopted her in January, bad onna) I knew she needed to meet the other bunbuns here!

Jamboree aka Brie, is still letting me know who she is. All I know is she likes to dress up frilly and enjoys doing fiber crafts such as crochet.

[​IMG]

#88 bakayaro onna, Jul 8, 2011
      Last edited: Jun 20, 2018
    9. Aw she's precious! :D I love how subtle her face-up is. Hope to see lots more pictures of her in the future. :XD:

10. I wish there was a way to do a bunny meet, but I think it would be sorta hard to find enough people with rabbit bjds all living close enough together to make a meet plausible. I just think it would be really cute to have a doll meet with all bunny owners. The pics would be so cute the internet would implode.

((Sorry if this is off topic. I figured it's still technically discussing bunnies and I'm not trying to organize a meet in this thread or anything so I think it'll be ok))

11. bakayaro onna - Brie is precious! Tell her I live crochet too :) I bet you made that dress yourself? What size of thread did you use?

12. Bakayaro onna, Brie is soooo cute! I just love those DZ Pet Rabbits!

She looks so girly and adorable in that frilly little frock.

13. I think I'm going to paint her paws next.

We're having a meetup tomorrow and three of us have DZ bunnies and one has a Doll Leaves bunny. Another member is getting a Doll Leaves bunny soon, too. Oh, one of the people with a DZ bunny is a young BJD collector - a 13 year-old boy!

Here is a pic of his girl Edward (left) with my Brie. I made both hats.

[​IMG]

Edward has the DZ default faceup.

It's basic #10. I used a pattern over at the crochet thread but used larger thread and hook, and used the extended SC instead of a regular SC for the dress body. Info over at that thread.

I want to make something even more frilly for her but I haven't decided what patterns I will pull together to do it. She's in desperate need of bloomers but I'm too lazy to sew them and don't know how to make crochet pants.

AND I need to get her some eyelashes to glue on so she is even more girlie.

14. bakayaro onna: Aw you'll have to post a link to the gallery page/s if anyone at the meet posts pictures. I'm always interested in seeing what other people are doing with their Jaxs. So far no one I know that has one has finished it yet.

15. I can hardly wait for my Jax. I hoped to have him this month, but car repairs have delayed him a little.

16. I was so excited when mine came in. He's such a cutie, even without a face-up. Since I did his face-up I love him even more. Just did another photo story with him, today. He's learning to play bass. He's such a little rockstar. My MSD has taken quite a shine to him.

I ordered a couple shirts for him last night, too. They're for Lati Yellows, though, so I'm really hoping they fit. Lati Yellow clothes seem to fit a lot of 16cm dolls, though, so I took a chance. I don't have any good material for kids clothes. I'm making his jeans myself, but I needed shirts.

17. Awwww...Bakayaro onna, so much cuteness! Love those little knitted hats!

Linakauno, hope you get him soon! I really love seeing pictures of that little guy!

Ookami-chan03, hope the Lati Yellow clothes work out for your Jax. You'll have to post pictures and let us know.

18. I'll definitely post pics and let everyone know how they fit. At least the shirts, cuz I didn't dare order pants. Pants are a little more tricky as far as sizing goes, so I'd rather make em myself and save $5 in case they didn't fit.

19. I'm a new member who's also completely obsessed w/rabbit anthros and very much enjoying all the bunny pictures. :)
      A "bunny meet" would be positively the cutest! What a great idea.

Mme. duBunny

20. Welcome Mme. du Bunny! (Love your DOA name!)

Got any bunnies, yet?