1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Rabbit Hutch! Have a carrot and tell me about your bunny anthros~

Jul 16, 2010

1. Cattwo - wow, she even has a matching toy! And she is so adorable in her blue dress! Welcome to the elite club of bunny owners ;)

2. Aw I absolutely love her carrot outfit.

I'm almost done with a pair of overalls I'm making for Alice, and it's a good thing cuz his shirts I ordered should get here tomorrow. O_o I wanted to make them sorta fun so they have green hem lines and orange buttons on the straps. Had to sift through my smaller buttons to find my ultra tiny ones.

3. Oh WOW, Cattwo, your bunny is adorable! :chibi

And, both outfits are so cute! Did you make them?

4. Thank you for the warm welcome!
      Sadly, no bunnies yet. Oh but there will be bunns.....

Mme. duBunny

5. Dear Cattwo,
      The little carrots outfit is awesome! Congrats on the recent adoption. :)

Mme. duBunny

6. The themed outfits are awesome!

7. Thank you, linakauno! :daisy

Thank you, Harpy! That little bunny doll is by Tamdoll. :daisy

Thank you, ookami-chan! I look forward to seeing those overalls you're making Alice - they sound so nice! :daisy

Thank you, Rabbit-moon! I didn't make the outfits. I purchased them from someone who special ordered them from Wee Wardrobe, but no longer owned a Curo to wear them. :daisy

Thank you, Mme. duBunny! Hope your bunnies arrive soon, too! I look forward to seeing them! Love your name, too! :daisy

Thank you, dedjinn! I love themed outfits, too. Things we might not wear, as humans, look so cute on anthros. :daisy

8. Well his overalls are done and they fit well so now I'm just waiting on the mail tomorrow so he'll have a couple shirts to wear under them. Once he has his shirts, I'll post a pic. :XD:

9. Ugh I'm an idiot. When I made the waist of his overalls, I forgot to take into account that I need to be able to tuck a shirt into them. It takes quite a bit of finagling, but I can just tuck in the shorter of the two shirts I ordered. The longer one can't be coerced into tucking well. That's my fault though. Live and learn. :sweat

10. I'll have to take a picture of mine wearing the shorts that came with a Ken doll, they were too small for the ken doll, but fit Usa-Chan well. Now all I have to do is get off my lazy bum and do her face up and make her 'fur'. Though I may end up commissioning both lol.

11. Hello people of the bunny thread! I was wondering if there was a complete list of all the rabbit BJD's anywhere? I'm always on the look out for new ones but I'm rather out of the loop atm and hoping to catch myself back up.

As a hello and thank you in advance, have some bunny spam (with guest kitten):
      Clicky for rather large piccie

L-R:
      Lumi - Cocotribe Ricci
      Stew - Dollzone Kane
      Mimi - Dikadoll MianMian
      Bleu - Pipos Rooney

As you can see, we're down with our bun-side here.

12. Hello everyone, I've never posted on this thread before but we have two bunny dolls in our house. There is already a picture of my son's Edward with Onna's Brie earlier in the thread *giggles and last night my hubby's Jax arrived home. Today is face up day so later I will try to get some pictures of Silas and Edward together to give an idea of what the Jax bunny and old style Dollzone bunny look like together.

13. Lulu, that is an adorable picture of your crew! Yes, you do have a case of the "buns"! :XD: And, what a good idea to have a list of all the bunny BJDs. It would be great to have it posted in the very first post, when you first enter the thread.

Welcome Iris0110! I look forward to pictures of your bunnies!

14. [​IMG]

As promised here is Edward (dz bunny old style) and Sylas (doll leaves Jax). Edward has the default dollzone face up but I removed her body blushing when I sanded her down before giving her to my son for his birthday last year. She was his first doll. I was surprised to find that Jax is a touch taller than the dz bunny, but thinner. I did have a question for other doll leaves bunny owners though. What are you doing to hold their ears on? When Sylas arrived last night his ears had already come loose. I couldn't make the system doll leaves was using work and it was tearing up the resin on his ears so I didn't want to keep trying. Right now I have the little hooks looped onto pieces of chenille but it isn't really working well (as they are flopping everywhere). I was going to run chenille through them but the holes in them aren't big enough. So what are you using?

15. I made a list of all the ones I'm aware of thus far, if anyone wants to add to it, we can do a C&P self editing one :)

THE BUNNY LIST

Pipos:
      Curo
      Rooney
      Dali
      Cube
      Dark Rabbit

Cocotribe:
      Jerry
      Ricci
      Ruby

Dollzone:
      Pet Rabbit
      Kane

Doll Leaves:
      Jax

Luts:
      Zuzu Toya

Did I miss any?

Also, more spam because Bleu is by far and away my favourite of my buns. The others all pose like paving slabs, but Bleu...he's SPECIAL
      [​IMG]

16. Wow! Great list, Lulu!

It was my understanding, when I got my bunny in 2007, the first Dollzone Event bunny, that they were calling it "Pet Rabbit". Does anyone else remember that?

Wonderful picture of Bleu! He darling!

17. I think they may have been, it was the gift event wasn't it? I had the fox from it I think? I'll change the list ;)

Thanks! I have serious love for the pipos engineering! :D

18. Love your bunnies, iris0110! They look so cute together! :fangirl:
      I wish I knew the answer for you regarding the ears on Sylas, but I don't own a Jax. I sure hope someone here can help you find the answer, though!

That's a great list, Lulu! You know more about bunnies than I do - I would have missed about half of those! Love your pic of Bleu! I can see why he's your favorite! :fangirl:

19. Aww.....Bleu is so cute!
      Thank you Lulu for the list. It's very useful. Do 'bunny masks' for other non-anthros count?
      Mme. duBunny

20. I am having the opposite problem. I just got my Jax 2 days ago and found that he is so tightly strung that I can hardly move his ears. I'm a little alarmed to hear that the ears on your Jax are already coming loose like that. The ears on my Jax are held on with the same cord that they used to string the rest of the doll. It looks like they looped the cord through the 2 s-hooks and then tied the cord in a very tight, double-knot.