1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Raccoon Doll Discussion - Part 6

Jan 15, 2021

1. [​IMG]

Aaaaaah my lovely girl is here!!! Well, actually, just her head is here, the body is an FID one - I didn't bond with the sculpt at all when she arrived, so I decided to keep the body and get her a Raccoondoll head instead. Naturally, my favorite sculpt - Dreaming Laetitia. I asked Raccoondoll for a custom face-up and they did the most spectacular job!!! I actually asked for deep red lips though, but she looks so amazing I don't even mind that she got dark lips instead - she looks like the most perfect spooky girl, just in time for Halloween!!! (This photo does NOT do her justice, I'll try taking better ones later). Currently borrowing a slimmer Raccoondoll dress that doesn't quite fit, I need to make her a new dress now she's here and I can work out what will suit her.

Her name is Belladonna and she's the, uh, fifth Laetitia I have in my Raccoondoll/hybrid Laetitia army. I regret nothing. :D

2. Congrats on your beautiful Laetitia, morganatron! Belladonna is perfect, especially in that gorgeous dress she is wearing <3<3<3

3. Thank you both!!! :D

4. @morganatron Belladonna is beautiful! I would love to see a picture of that RaccoonDoll/hybrid Laetitia army if you have one :XD:

5. Does anyone have rose mocha skin from Raccoondoll yet? I am wondering how it compares to FID Peach Gold or SJ peach cream. I am ordering a new girl in rose mocha anyway, but am just interested to know...

Edit: I've just skipped back a page and seen a comparison (thanks Patrice S). Iple PG looks surprisingly lighter than I'd thought RD rose mocha might be. Wonder how it compares with SJ peach cream?

I am so glad Rose Mocha is an option! Even more variation for our lovely dolls!

#188 LilyAndRuby, Oct 27, 2021
      Last edited: Oct 27, 2021
    6. @morganatron

She looks great. Perfect for character it seems. Congrats.

7. Ah thank you!!! I’ll have to take that picture - one of the heads is away getting a face up at the moment though, so I might wait until it’s back so the whole army is together! :D

8. Hello everyone!
      Just wanted to say that there is info from RaccoonDoll's official representative that soon after the current event the old versions of the slim and glamorous bodies will be discontinued. So if anyone wants to purchase a doll with old bodies - now is the last moment.
      And later will be released new glamour body.

9. Wow thanks for that news Imateo! I have ordered my new girl with the new slim body, but three of my girls have the original slim body and that is perfect to me. The new glamour body sounds very interesting though, I look forward to seeing that.

10. I can't wait to see the new glamour body. I've been waiting for that news for months! Thank you so much for the info @Imateo :)

11. Ooo I might be convinced to buy another Raccoondoll on a new glamour body....

12. [​IMG]
      You are welcome! SJ peach cream is very light and is lighter than Iple's peach gold and far lighter than RD's rose mocha. And because I couldn't resist here is my rose mocha Sibella telling fortunes.

13. Just bought second hand raccoon doll bjd sia. She will need new face up but anyway my first raccoon bjd. She suppose to arrive in two weeks from USA to UK. So hope so I enjoy this club.

14. Congrats! And welcome to the club! I very recently received my first Raccoon Doll and I am delighted with it. Hope you fall in love with your Sia too

15. The owners face up was not bad but I like when dolls looks realistic that's why I will definitely redo her face up.
      Thank you for congratulations
      Happy to chat with same hobby people around.

16. @Imateo thank you for the glamour body update and that super useful compare pic!

@morganatron she is truly a beauty, I love her faceup a lot ❤️

@Patrice S I need an astrology test for next month. Maybe I can book an appointment with your lady :wiggle

@Anita2006 congrats on your incoming girl, please share pic once you done with her

btw. I asked Raccoondoll on their Q&A, male dolls event will be releasing as Christmas event in the beginning of December. Similar to this time with female dolls event. Time to save up :evilplot: