1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Raccoon Doll Discussion - Part 6

Jan 15, 2021

1. @LyanneNZ - Hina looks wonderful in curls and the pale knit...is she considering your upcoming autumn weather?
      Cindy was very much on my list, but Jyoti has leapt into the top spot!

2. She probably needs me to knit her a longer sweater for the cooler weather :D Cindy is gorgeous too but yes those last two dolls were stunning. I was going to order at the last moment but the event finished a little early. I will have to watch and be quicker about making up my mind next time.

3. Lovely doll @JinCIncy - and another beautiful photo!

4. Eu tenho uma elfa momo, ela é muito linda. Ela é muito diferente das minhas outras bonecas, mas gosto muito dela.
      Raccoon Doll Elf momo - Nyx

5. Such a gorgeous outfit!!! She looks amazing!!!

6. Beautiful! I loved the clothes!

7. She's beautiful Jackie as is the setting and photo!

Here is a new one of Laetitia. I love to photograph her!

[​IMG]Raccoondoll Laetitia by LyanneNZ, on Flickr

8. She is gorgeous. I love her, too.

9. I have a Lucy head coming my way soon (impulse buy...bad for my wallet but she's too pretty), and was curious if anyone had any hybrids? I'm shopping around still for potential bodies. :abambi:

10. I have my Monica on an Iplehouse athletic body and it works as though she was made for the body :) Congrats on your Lucy!

[​IMG]Holiday Snaps :) by LyanneNZ, on Flickr

11. I have a few! One on a iplehouse FID curvy body, one on a JID body (for a more plus size look) and one on a Sartoriaj body. Unfortunately neither company sells bodies separately so it’s probably not much help!

12. Hi! Did anyone recently buy a doll from raccoon with a default face-up? I love one of default face ups from photos, but is it good quality when you order or it is better to commission from someone else?

13. @Fyrwenn I really like their face ups. In general I buy blank dolls and paint them myself but all but one of my Raccoon dolls have company face ups and I love them. I deepened my Rosie's lips a tiny bit but otherwise their face ups are exactly as they arrived.

14. I’m so excited! I finished paying my layaway for SD Violet but I was having second thoughts about doing her faceup as a Korean girl. Then they did a preview of Anna who would be sooo much better in the hanbok I ordered. And they said yes to my request to change Violet to Anna!!

15. @Thymeseer you may already know that Racoon Doll offers their Naturally Posed bodies separately if your open to getting a same company body for your incoming Lucy head.

16. A new dress for Viveca...
      [​IMG]

17. Momo on the NP-Slim bod arrived last week, and was able to give her a faceup within several days of arrival. :D Here she is with my Iple FID Doria and SartoriaJ Demian for a quick height comparison.

Raccoon Doll is apparently shipping their fashion minis in giant "pringles cans" now, but she was protected with bubble wrap inside. When I received the package, I had to do a double-take because it was so compact (not that I'm complaining, though)!

[​IMG]
      Three Fashion Minis
      by Yela Gatchalian-David, on Flickr