1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Rainmans Flower Elves

Jan 14, 2009

1. Thanks! I've had it for ages, but I can't bring myself to change it :D

I'm SO glad these girls are coming out and I REALLY hope that DDE does layaway on them. I need a little flower fairy. Now to chose between the yellow hair and the rose...well, to be honest, I love them all! Maybe they'll have a package deal on the set :)

2. I don't think the petal hair is any more inconvenient than anthros who generally aren't wigged because of their ears (not to say I haven't seen anthros with wigs, but generally they're not)... actually I kind of think of them as "flower anthros" if such a thing exists. XD I wonder how much they'll be...

3. I love the grey rose! What a wee sprite she is

4. hobbywhelmed I agree. There are two I would love to get, but if the price is the same as the regular tinies, I don't think there is anyway I possibly could. I did ask Ms. Cholong today how much they would be, but she said they haven't decided yet, but would know at IDEX. Just looking at them, you wouldn't think they would be as much, but there are a lot of details on them that aren't on the tinies so who knows?

5. So will they not be released at all until IDEX? Or is that just the bunny you're talking about? Also, does anyone know how big they may be? They look like super tinies...That would be cool if they were in the 4in range, but I have a feeling they're bigger than that.

Still no word from the mods about their on-topic-ness?

6. looking at these again, i am wondering about the possibility of putting the head on another tiny body? since some people don't care for the short stature. or even a more "human" body with blushing to blend into the flower head? i just think the red headed one has such a fierce look, i would love to see her as some kind of vixen.

7. when is INDEX? i hope they release more info soon.

8. I believe IDEX begins on Jan. 29, but don't quote me on that. :sweat

9. They unlocked the news thread - doesn't that mean they've decided in their favor?

10. I'm locking this for now - these dolls are currently being discussed. I will let you know the outcome!

Thank you, tinies buddies!! :)

11. The mods have deemed these adorable "flowers" to be on-topic anthros! Enjoy!

12. Wonderful! Thank you ZagZagael and the other moderators!

13. :abow:Thank You Mods!! I hope to get the Rose elf, I love roses;)

14. I'm so glad they're on topic. I think they're absolutely magical. I love all the little fairy-tale dolls coming out lately. I wish I could get a whole troupe!

I can't wait to see their pricing.

15. YIPPIE! OT! thank you, they are too adorable, must plant me a garden!

16. The rose is officially on my wish list! I think they are adorable

17. :?Okay I have a dumb question to ask, anyone know how the eyes go inside these little flower elves??

18. *_* That is such a good point...how did they get in there?

19. Hmm, I think with Bell and the yellow one their 'petal-hair' must be removeable. Now Rose is a bit harder...but if you look closely (especially on the making pics) while the outer layer of petals is part of her face, there seems to be a gap between that and the inner petals - I think those are removeable, too...:sweat

20. I hope that is how we can put the eyes in, of course I'm sure there will be instructions on how to do it........crosses fingers and toes for more updates and price later on..;)