1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Rainmans Flower Elves

Jan 14, 2009

1. I bought my first two...Rosey and Tuli directly from Elfdoll.....and I sort of put off getting Belle...until I saw them on Junky Spot...a lot of the ex-dealers are just trying to rid themselves of their old Elfdoll stock.....so I thought...hey...why put it off at those prices!!!....and now...all three flower sisters are together and loving life.....BLOOM WHERE YOU ARE TRANSPLANTED!

2. RoseAnn, I went to JunkySpot thinking I might finish off the threesome by getting Belle, too. But they only have white left, and I definitely want leaf. Oh, well, there's still DDE, though the price isn't quite as great.

3. sfbeck, you should have checked e-bay. I recently won s snow skin Belle for $90 but they shipped me the leaf skin one. After they sent me the right one and i sent mine back, it was listed and sold on ebay for $150.

4. sfbeck
      I ordered the leaf skinned one as that is the color of her sisters' complexions....after all...flowers...green skin...makes sense to me!
      I tried the light greening of Rosey's petal "roots" like you said you had done...it took me a few tried to get it just right...I liked yours so much.....Thank you for helping....

5. Oh well! animedolls, I'm sure one will turn up. I'll just have to be more disciplined in checking!

RoseAnn, I feel the same way about the green skin... they are flower fairies, after all! I'm glad the green petal rooting worked for you! With your name, Rosie sounds like the perfect doll for you!

6. BTW...The Belle I received from Junky Spot recently was one of the first ones made....without the "s" hooks on her hands....so I had to use plastic thread to re-attach her hands after I changed her arms for the leaf ones....I doubt ELFDOLL would send me new hands with the s hooks like they did when I ordered the first two from them a year or so ago ( before they dropped all their dealers ) and asked for the better hands after the first edition was made....HA!
      Anyway....thought I would mention that in case you are ordering them from old ELFDOLL dealers....ask if they have the "s" hook hands or not if you do not want to deal with the plastic thread thing....

7. Thanks for the warning, roseAnn! I'm a klutz and need the S hooks. I don't think I'd ever be able to untie and retie the hands!

8. It's not hard to do with the plastic thread.......but the "s" hooks are better....and of course, easier. When ELFDOLL replaced my other flower dolls hands with the "s" hook hands...they did it for free.... which was very nice of them....they will not do that now that they have distanced themselves from the dealers.

9. Just received my Tulie today from DDE.
      My 3 Elfdoll Flowers are finally complete :)

[​IMG]

Never really expected to own all 3 but i'm happy to have them.

10. Awww the look great together!! I own all three as well. They are such a wonderful little trio of cuties! I got the leaf skin,and I love it, but I admire the white skin too! Your girls look adorable! I see you changed Rosies eyes to green! Me too!:)

Congratulations!

-Kitten

11. Thanks.

First thing i did with each was change their arms, feet and eyes :)

12. animedolls, your photo of your three flower fairies is wonderful! It's so nice to have the full set! KittenINAbox, I changed Rosie's eyes to green, as well, so that makes three of us! (Though mine aren't nearly as clear and bright as animedolls'!)

13. Thats cool you guys!:) Sfbeck, I think I changed mine to green cause I felt like she and belle should have different color eyes.:) I love the shading you did on yours!

Animedolls,my girls have the bare feet,and the leaf arms. I probably wont change them. I havent since I changed them the first time. But I might use their boots someday,especially if it was to snow or something.:)

These little things are lots of fun!

-kitten

14. Your girls are lovely, Animedolls. I love Tulie.

15. Thanks, i like Tulie alot too :)