1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

RamCube 65cm boys Discussion

Dec 27, 2012

1. He's so cute!
      I don't know much about RamCube but now starting to love it XD

2. Hey l am looking for a din guy if you still have him!!! :)

3. Sorry. I sold it to someone on Instagram. Thank you for asking.

4. So with the re-release I was considering hybriding a head onto a fairyland feeple60 body. Does anyone have ideas for what resin would match fairyland normal skin best?

5. Hello, let's try to resurrect this thread

I've seriously fell in love with Ramcube Diz but there doesnt seem to be many owner photos?

I'm hoping they re release him, I've submitted a request on their website using the re release request form

6. And then I ended up ordering two Ramcube No.001 anime style heads… orz

I couldn’t decide with faceup I liked better or which skin colour to get so… I got them in pastel peach (with faceup B) and peach white (with faceup A). Basically the same combinations as in the promo pics.

I have a Ramcube DM Camill in peach white and his resin matches a Switch head I have in rosy white. And I’ve heard that Ramcube’s pastel peach matches Switch’s powder beige, so might get them Switch bodies later or something similar.

7. I snagged a No.001 in I think pastel peach with the style A face up. I am excited, his little face is just so peacefully cheerful.

8. Can anyone help with body recommendations that match pastel peach other than switch bodies?

I just got a second hand Ramcube Gaz head :XD:

9. Hello I wonder if any owns a Felix head could check the length of the head? I want to hybrid with a girl body but I’m not sure about the neck size and shoulder width, because No.6 body on Ramcube website shows the shoulder is 16cm which is too big for any girl body.

Really want to get the new release Felix in gray skin this time.

10. Popped in to wonder if anyone was interested in snagging Felix? He's so pretty. I don't know anything about Ramcube, but this purple unicorn stole my heart. Finding user pictures of Felix is really impossible. I have found... 1 .-.

Does anyone own any of the other releases? He's so cute.

(I also noticed this thread isn't being bumped to the top of even first page of discussions? Weird. I was like, I know someone has to be talking about Felix xD)

11. @Littlebirdzoom I’m in the same situation. I thought Felix is supposed to be more popular. I only found 1 photo of him in white skin from a makeup artist on instagram. I skipped him last time because I only collect girls, but this new gray violet skin makes me want to create a new project for him (to find a girl body)

12. Other releases of Felix or Ramcube in general? I have a D.M. Camill on a Ramcube No.6 body if that's any help.

13. Of Felix :) It looks like his other releases were one offs? So maybe that's why I don't see anything. I'm new to the company so I could be totally wrong xD

I wonder how hard it'd be to dye or color match a body. Do you have a plan for a hybrid?

14. @Littlebirdzoom I probably will wait for few months until DF-H gets the swatch for this gray skin and order the big girl body 65cm from them. But right now I don’t have enough space so the head will be in storage until I get the chance to get the body so I’m sure I can order from DF-H when the time comes.

It’s weird to me Felix is not popular since he’s been released few times till now.

I asked Ramcube about the head height and it seems to be similar to my Little Monica Giselle head. She’s on a 60-62 girl body. The head hole is around 10cm so hopefully will look ok with the neck of 9.3cm. The artist said it may be possible for the fit. The instagram photo shows the head is quite short on the front so I think it will work.

Dying may be hard because this gray has violet hint in it, also dying a whole body for a consistent colour takes a lot of work, not to mention finding a suitable body. If you want a male body Ramcube has no.6 body in same gray to order this time. I think they offer layaway too but this is also my 1st time ordering with this company so idk much.

15. @Quinn.nnp
      A lot of their sculpts would be wonderful on female dolls, but their neck hole is way too big for any of the bodies I like. I really hope it works for you.

16. @lytits did you try their head on female bodies before? May I ask which bodies you like so I can see if they are similar to the body I have in mind?

I just hope Felix head is like Switch head that can go with either male or female body despite the head hole

17. @Quinn.nnp
      Right now I'm stuck at the "planning like crazy" phase because I'm waiting for my first doll to arrive, so all my hopes are mainly in my thoughts. The doll I'm waiting for is a Dream Valley Qing on a B56-01 body (Doll Parts, Dream Valley - BJD, BJD Doll, Ball Jointed Dolls - Alice's Collections).
      It's very slender (which I like) while retaining a great deal of femininity (a bit like the Doll Chateau Y-body-06 but less extreme, in my opinion). The neck circumference clocks at 8.3 so is a bit on the slim side, and the shoulder's width is 10cm.
      I'd like very much to find a smaller head for her, but the majority of headsculpts I like are male, and that's a real problem. Then I started looking at MSD heads and maybe I found a really good candidate in Iplehouse JID line (don't know yet if the resins are a good match, though).

18. Just want to ask around if anyone placed the order for Felix? I asked DF-H and they don’t have any similar colour, and they aren’t sure they will have one in the future so now I’m reluctant to get the head :(

19. @Quinn.nnp

but DFH does resin matching so it wouldn’t actually matter if they had it in their existing colors, because you can just get them to match it for you anyway

20. @americanseamstress I asked them directly if they could do matching if I send them the head cap and they said they don’t have similar colour.