1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

RamCube 65cm boys Discussion

Dec 27, 2012

1. Ha looks like the RaMcube bug bit me pretty hard today! Especially after seeing that little update about two new boys, didn't even know that company existed until now (still a N00b with companies *facedesk*)! Does anyone know of any resin matches for RaMcube though? I'd like to hope Faryland would be close enough to consider getting a FeePlea 65 body and making a few modifications, but it doesn't look like it's a close match at all (of course). That and I have a very difficult time differentiating resin tones for some reason unless they're like tan and white :?

2. No idea for resin matches. I only have the white Benizarka zombie, and no fairyland dolls. :(

3. ah oh well ha guess I'll just have to find out when the head gets here, my roommate has one so we can actually see them side by side instead of guessing with pictures ha. Maybe I'll do some resin comparisons just for anyone that may have similar questions :) thanks though!

4. Hmmm... I have a ns fairyland and a ws ramcube! So no good resin=matching help here, either, I'm afraid... And there aren't a lot of Ramcube owners around. so it's difficult to get comparisons! :(

5. I just got a shipping confirmation for my Lakia! And the new ones looks so 'oomph' too! I am wondering to take either white or black label, but if the black label i dont need the horns~ but if i'm getting the black label ver. iwould probably put the horns up for sale when it gets here.

but they do offer layaway! :3

6. Yes, but I already have a lay away going with both Soom and Granado. :sweat

7. I know how that feels, lol!

8. Yeah... Just paid my last layaway for a Soom. I thought I'd be OK, but then I went to the KoreanBJD Show and fell into temptation! So no more monies for dollies for a while, for me. Probably not until Dollism in September, if I'm lucky... :(

I'm sure the horns would sell. (I'd be interested, for instance!) :D (geesh! I can't stop spending money!) *_*

9. I know right?? I have the same problem, and when you kid yourself with layaway, you realized you're paying multiple dolls layaways months after!
      I just wish sometimes, that they have release schedules like several months prior lol, so you can be prepared. Few companies making surprise announcement is fine,
      but when almost all of them just notify you on the day they release it, you're stuck with, "i have no money now, but what if it's hard to find later??" :...(

10. I SO hear you!

and layaways are EVIL! I tried to only do one layaway at a time, but I've had several going at a time. *sigh*

11. I hate that the limited sales are usually only for a few weeks,and with no notice! This place in particular because once the sale is over, you know that sculpt is gone forever! No annual re-releases. No special events. Just gone. :(
      They leave us no choice but to use lay away. If you want more than one doll that comes out around the same time. And they do seem to come out in clusters!
      I'm finally down to just the two lay aways now,but earlier, I had quite a few going. When so many dolls come out and they're all limited... Argh!

So yeah,want black label guy,but darnit, no money and no prospect of getting him later. No marketplace sales later either,since this company doesn't seem to have a very big following yet.
      Argh! So frustrating!

12. Omg this company

;A; Why didn't I find out about them sooner? Alright, actually I know exactly why: because I was going through a "meh" period on dolls and stopped checking up on news and DoA and stuff until recently. But still. Why couldn't I have gotten reinterested in dolls a few months ago??? Dammit. Ruin is great! Too bad he was limited and I guess looking at their history they tend not to rerelease but rather to do new sculpts. Bet he'll be hard to find secondhand, too, since it doesn't seem to be a popular sculpt.

I love Do a lot too and am having inner turmoil about whether to go for it. I don't like to buy on impulse like this, but I am having a heart catch in throat moment at the thought that if I don't move now he might be gone forever. He's so dreamy! Reminds me a little of Dia/Sard and Abadon, both of which were sculpts I once coveted, way back when. Well, I still have a week to think about it...

Saw a Hush head sales thread in the marketplace that said RamCube NS matches Volks NS well. This is promising, as I do have an SD17 boy and perhaps he could share bodies with Do.

ETA: On looking at the pics some more, I'm relieved to find I'm not that heartbroken over missing Ruin after all (not totally into his eyes at some angles, though then again I think perhaps it is because the eyes he's wearing are too large or two high-domed to fit the sockets properly). But Do is still a huge danger to my wallet! And I'm liking Lakia more and more as I look at him. It is so difficult to make decisions based only on official photos. I wish that they had at least put Do in an alternate wig style, I don't like his wig in either the black or white label shoots. And I wish his horns were available for sale with the normal skin option, sigh. The medium deep skin is undeniably pretty, but I want to be able to switch his head with my Volks body.

13. I am very sad because I just found about this company now and I want a Tieria very bad :(
      It seems impossible to get him v-v </3

14. They are only sold in limited periods... and the company isn't hugely popular, so not many dolls are sold, so it's hard to find them in the Marketplace afterwards... BUT it's POSSIBLE. I swear only a few Black Leopard Kyles were sold (one to me), but I later saw someone put up the fullset for sale in the Marketplace... You have to really keep looking, though. LIke, search for Ramcube in Large Dolls every week or so... And nothing may come up for ages, but something might!!

I hope you can find the dolls you want!

And RamCube will always be making more dolls--so you never know--they may make something you really like in the future!

15. April thank you for your replay. Yes the company is hardly noticed around which is very sad fact for me. I hope it is possible and I would get him one day in my home .. I truly love him and I am sad to know they won't produce the mold again O_O;; .. why !??!?

16. Hi guys, would anyone have Ramcube's tan skin and could compare it next to another company's tan skin?
      I would like to know what kinda brown he is~ thank you!

17. Well, they haven't seemed to have done re-releases before... but with most all companies--it's at least possible they might do a re-release! But who know if they will or when??? *_*

18. this is my hush, I was soooooo lucky to be in time to buy him ^____^

[​IMG]

19. Very cool to see him! Lovely photos. Looks so sad.

20. YAY! More RamCubes! :dance Good to see him!