1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

RamCube 65cm boys Discussion

Dec 27, 2012

1. Thanks Lilinabe. I definitely will loive him! After looking and researching further he is the one that fit the bill. Btw, Fuyuki looks nice :)

2. [MENTION=69310]almosthuman[/MENTION]
      Thank you :3 when will you pay your Ray off? :D Just curious about to see the first pictures. RaMcube Dolls are so rare to see on owner pictures. Did you order him in Normal Skin?

3. [MENTION=66418]Lilinabe[/MENTION]
      Well, hopefully I'll pay him off full by April and I will put up pictures of him once I got him. I did order him Normal Skin. It's quite a nice company and it is a bit sad not seeing so much owner photos to know more about how they pose. It's kind of an impulse buy, when I saw him I just jumped in and ordered him. I didn't know what got into me but I just find the sculpt fitting what I was looking for. Aesthetics wise, I love the body. :) It looks like it has potential. Does Fuyuki pose good?

4. @almosthuman
      Oh can't wait you pay him off soon. I wanted to make a longer layaway but I couldn't wait to have him home so I paid him off sooner as I was planed :dance I hope someone will buy someday the MD Skin. I am so curious about pictures about the color but I do not dare to buy it. :/ Ray looks similar to a character I could make out of him but I missed the open mouth XD lol I am addicted to open mouths at the moment. :sweat
      The Body is awesome. ;) Fuyuki pose like a god even I had to loose a bit his arms strings there were a bit to tight stringed. :) I really should do some pictures of poses the body can do but I'm a bit to lazy. :doh

https://www.flickr.com/photos/125967880@N04/16076061433/in/set-72157649243106099
      https://www.flickr.com/photos/125967880@N04/16527812170/in/set-72157649243106099

he can also stand and walk but you need a bit of patience. ;)

http://40.media.tumblr.com/2dbb1af661c933435fdce8b9e2732591/tumblr_nkcgpvsEpZ1ql0aado1_250.jpg
      http://40.media.tumblr.com/8f44616656f9be4c795936dde66c3719/tumblr_nkcgpvsEpZ1ql0aado3_250.jpg

Fuyuki will get a smaller Body because of his personalities, he can't wear the clothes his character do wear. :sweat I ordered a Switch Body but I try to keep the RaMcube Body because of his good poseing and make my second Character with it :)

5. Whee!! I ordered Ray, too! He will be my first SD :aheartbea
      I am going to be poking his head onto the Spiritdoll Proud v2 body. I hope it works!
      almosthuman, I can't wait to see him! He was also kind of an impulse buy for me. His face was just too perfect for a character I wanted to make! :D

6. [MENTION=66418]Lilinabe[/MENTION]
      I am getting a bit impatient paying him off. But I just don't have enough moneee... I WANNA HOLD HIM! LOL! anyway, it's good to hear that he pose well! I hope you can get the body soon as well. I love the pictures! Fuyuki is handsome, though to be bias, it'd be cool if he could stay as a drummer. But it's still nice if he'd be a guitarist.
      [MENTION=66342]cheep cheep cheep[/MENTION]
      I hope the resin match would be fine. IKR, something just drew me to him. Like he spoke to me. It might sound weird. But what can I say, I just love him!

7. @almosthuman
      Well I know that both companies match to Volks resin, but I'm crossing my fingers anyway!
      I was really drawn to the No.6 body! It gave me a serious dilemma about which body to get, ahaha...

I don't think it sounds weird! If anything, I felt the same draw towards Ray. :love
      Anyway, best of luck for layaway!! (is that the right thing to say? haha)

8. :D I know this feeling I was the same, but I pushed one of my Doll plans to aside and paid him off for this XD otherwise I couldn't pay him off as well. ;)
      Thank you :3 He is actually Drummer and Guitarist because he is one of my Sims 3 Characters, I created one year ago. He have a bit of a long Story and confused one. It's hard to explain everything but he is in my Game still Drummer ;) but I liked more Guitarist so I put this into his Doll Version and he is a younger version, is a bit of a second life and living his younger years again just in a different way. :dance

I think it is good that RaMcube mentioned that the NS match Volks and Switch also have same color as Volks so I was buying a switch Body for my Doll. ;) I hope the Skin matches well. XD I am worried even I saw on a youtube movie that the Skin match well.

9. [​IMG]

lol is getting dangerous for me. :o I hope I don't like his eyes or I am in trouble. :sweat lucky me my Body will come soon to make Fuyuki complete. So new project can come. :dance

10. I just saw this... and OMO! You're right [MENTION=66418]Lilinabe[/MENTION], hopefully I don't get mesmerized with the eyes. Sometimes its what gets me, well most of the time. I still haven't completed Ray... T_T I'm eyeing on a different company though.

11. Ramcube boys are gorgeous!!

12. Yes me too. I am looking on lips and eyes and I like his lips a lot so I hope the eyes do not work for me. :o I am so curious about his complete view with the scar. :dance What company you are eyeing? I also have some other companies. :D

13. I'm glad Ramcube is finally doing layaways. When I got my guy several years ago... no layaway!!! That's just crazy! Not so many people can afford to drop the full amount for a big doll all at once. I know it kind of hurt when I did it... but I really wanted him!

I hope they sell more dolls that way. I agree that there definitely are not enough owner-pics of these dolls!

14. Oooo, they're finally doing lay away? I wish they had that when Do was released. A long lay away. I wanted him full package. ^_^
      Good to know though! I will eyeball their boys a bit more seriously now! ;)

15. [MENTION=669]april[/MENTION], [MENTION=9171]aernath[/MENTION]

Right now I am doing a flexible layaway. It is the usual, 3 months. It would have definitely made a difference back when they didn't. A lot could've owned dolls from them T_T
      [MENTION=66418]Lilinabe[/MENTION]
      I'm eyeing RS dolls... I'm looking for Asian looking dolls. I love Winter Rain but I missed their sales. I'll be waiting for their next sale round. Hopefully by that time, I have my Ray.

16. @april, @aernath
      Oh their didn't offer layaway? O.O then I am glad their do now, because then I wouldn't have my Doll now. .___.

I am glad about their offer single Heads even it's limited. -_____- and I still hope for a re-release of Diz. :dance

@almosthuman

RS Doll, lol I was eyeing on them too because of Ruty :D but I fell for Orvil then, but couldn't buy him because of RaMcube. I wanted my Doll first before I start to buy another Doll :sweat

17. I think Din (white label) will make it home to me, just can't wait for more pictures tomorrow to decide it finally :sweat
      I like the (black label) Din too but I just don't know, if I really need him with scars but look at those scars there are awesome. :D

18. Hello guys!! New here!! Looks like there arn't much hype about ramcube boys...such a shame cos they r so freaking gorgeous!!!!! And their newest boy really look freaking gorgeous!!! Freaking tempted to buy both the heads!!! [MENTION=66418]Lilinabe[/MENTION] i m wit u too!!! Lookin forward to more pictures before deciding whether shld i get him anot!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

19. Omg! Din is super handsome!! I want more pics!!!

20. I will definitive get white label Din. He looks very close to become a older Version of my Fuyuki. :XD: