1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

RamCube 65cm boys Discussion

Dec 27, 2012

1. Is there anybody experiencing difficulty in logging into ramcube's website? I cant seem to log in omg!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. maybe your browser is blocking something :/ that's the only thought I have because I don't have problems with logging in.

3. Cos whenever i log in, it says spam in korean....so i m really damm confused!! [emoji33][emoji33][emoji33]

4. maybe you wrote the wrong login, you are also sending from your iphone maybe you can't login via iphone but don't know you should contact them to ask them. :)

5. It worked perfectly for me and I was able to order my first Ramcube head ^ ^
      I bought the white label Din, even if I prefered dark Din in the promo pics because I prefer to paint the scars myself rather than to have them actually carved on the sculpt, it will be more versatile !

I had been eyeing Ramcube boys for the longest of time and I still kick myself not to have taken the plunge earlier for some of them like Diz and Do.. So now was the time :)

6. I realised tat it was my house wifi that prevented mi from logging in!! My frens logged in fine!! In the end i used my phone's 3G to log in and finally bought him!! Muahahh!!

7. Same same!! Din is my very first ramcube head!!! And wow we have similiar taste!! Cos i liked Diz and Do too!! But its such a bummer that they are limited and not available anymore...T_T...

8. @Marlequeen Concrats on your orders :3 I like the dark head too but I guess if you want to change it, you can't remove the scars unless you buy both heads. :)

@kiitomi
      I'm glad you could finally log in and make your Order. :)

Weeeh~ I want to order too but I have to wait till 27th. I just wait always a bit to think about it. *_*

We should write them and make them release DIZ again because we want him so badly. It's such so sad, that the heads are limited and you didn't even know about the company until now and you want that head so badly. :pout: There are so less DIZ's outside and he is just too handsome to ignore. :XD:

9. Congrats on all the orders!
      I wish they would release Do again too! I wanted the dark one so bad, but just couldn't get the money in time!

10. Yay, congrats to you too ! :)
      [MENTION=67073]kiitomi[/MENTION] [MENTION=66418]Lilinabe[/MENTION] [MENTION=9171]aernath[/MENTION] In fact I was kind of hoping they would sell them again one day, because they had one event where the Altea head was re-released (or at least I think so)
      But if one of you is definitely interested and has the gals to ask if Diz and/or Do could be re-released I am a 100% with you and will absolutely take the jump this time !!

11. a while ago I asked them about a re-release heads but their said, their do not re-release heads. Maybe when enough would ask them, their will think about a re-release. I just hope, their will, someday. Maybe their do a special like their did with the 16cm Dolls, RaM16 Choice where you can choice the head you want to. :whee: Since RaMcube isn't so known maybe their just think there is no use in re-release heads for now. :pout:

I just would like to know the answer about the hands on Din scar version, one asked in Q&A, I really would like to know if their are going to release some different hand parts for their body. :wiggle

12. Lilinabe, I asked for H. Din's gun hand in Q&A, unfortunaly, is not for sale, this is their answear:

Hello^^
      Thank you for your interested in our new doll.
      H.Din\'s gun hand is not sale item.
      So sorry.

So bad...sñif, I want that hand in M.D skin

13. ah so sad :/ I would like to get some different hands for my NS but maybe after getting interest from customers their may discuss about it.
      When I asked about new tiny Dolls their answered their discusses about it and it went to a possitive way. So I guess tinies will come again. :3

Are you going to buy a M.D. Skin Din anyway, even you won't get the hands? :)

14. Darn.... don't want the tinies, want the big boys! Maybe some day.... (probably when I'm flat broke) :lol:

15. lol I want two tinies and I think RaMcube is the right company for me to get my wishes so I asked them about the tinies. :3

I did my order and paid my first payment so I need to wait till I know if I pay him off he will arrive mid June :dance
      I want him so badly earlier :'( but I am not at home when he would arrive beginning of June so I better be sure he will shipped when I am back home.

16. My custom face up Din is finished and RaMcube said he will be shipped maybe next week. :dance I can't wait for him to be home already. He looks so awesome. :D
      besides I bought second hand a RaMcube Fexy, a playmate for my little Felan. :3 I never saw WS of RaMcube so I am very curious how the Skin looks like. I want to do a small white fox out of him. :XD:

17. Congratulations! I hope to see photos!

18. Congrats [MENTION=66418]Lilinabe[/MENTION] !

Mine has already reached my country and passed Customs !
      I should receive it next monday, yay !!

19. Marlequeen Thank you. mine is in country at the customs, right now. I think I can pick him up monday, hopeful. :dance
      I have the feeling my orders from RaMcube move faster as other companies orders XD

aernath Thank you. I will post pictures. :XD:

20. Congrats!! My H.Din is still in layaway! but I can't wait for see yours