1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

RamCube 65cm boys Discussion

Dec 27, 2012

1. [​IMG]

:aeyepop::drool:whee:

2. i know! I might buy him actually, this time I fell hard! I regret cancelling my Ray head :'( ... I can't wait for more photos of Gaz! And I love that skin! to die for...

3. wow!! Gazz looks handsome!! and my MD skin body for my Din finally shipping!

4. their released some new pictures. here
      I think he looks very great and tempted to get but his facial form doesn't looks like I need it. :3
      but yes he is.. :drool

5. definitely going to get this boy, its just a question of if i get just the head or the head and body.
      i'm also tempted to get him in the tan skin if that's the skin colour in the images, although normal skin would be
      better for the character i want him for and it would be kinder on my bank account :XD:

6. I just ordered the Gaz head in beige brown! I can't afford his body right now, so that will unfortunately have to wait. I've not been interested in male dolls for a long time, but I fell head over heels for this guy. I just had to have him :love

7. That tan skin on Gaz is amazing! I can't wait until people post pictures. He's such a cutie, but not what I was looking for right now.

Here's to hoping they re-release V. Laon in the future. I'm so sad to have missed it. :(

8. omg lol I always hang on their pages and looking for a new Doll their will release but their are turning more meany XD
      The new Banner for the new Doll is complete a guessing. :aeyepop::atremblin

[​IMG]

I guess the name of him is "G" :XD::cool:

9. Hi!
      Finally my boy is in home! he is a scar H.Din in MDskin, I'm totally in love with him :love
      sory for the bad cel pic

[​IMG]

10. Wow, he looks great! Congratulations Paxita!

The skin color seems to be a nice tan and quite natural. This is good news. I did not dare to order that skin tone.

11. He looks great! Congratulations! That's a really nice tan!

12. [​IMG]
      Felix
      by Sarah Law, on Flickr

Had to share a pic of the latest addition to the family. He is a Ramcube gaz in MD skin. His sculpt is just perfect for my character <3

13. Oh he's gorgeous :love
      Seeing him is making me even more inpatient for my own to arrive, he's been stuck in customs for over a week:sigh.
      Also small question and feel free not to answer if you don't want to but do you know what his price was marked as on the shipping box?, just so I know if I'm in for a large custom bill or not :)

14. congrats!!! he's very handsome!

15. He looks great! Congratulations!
      Looking forward to seeing more of these guys around.

16. Mine was marked as 730USD. I hope you get him from customs soon :)

And thanks @paxita and @aernath. I wanna see other owner pics too. Curious to see how else he's styled :whee:

17. Just ordered this new head :D (G? Gazz?) It's my first Ramcube doll, I didn't know about them before. I loooved the pictures of him in tan, but I got him in white so I can hopefully put him on my Soom supergem body. I'm psyched about the piercings! I also love his square nose

18. hi everyone! i was wondering if any ramcube owners could share their feelings about the no.6 body? i saw on one doll profile that the owner had listed "weird sized body" under worst points, but not really sure what that means O_o so i thought maybe i'd ask here! what are your experiences with posing/standing/buying clothes to fit?

19. Hi¡ congrats for the new orders! Ramcube boy are gorgeous!
      sorry, my english is not good but I share my opinion of ramcube body; it´s 66cm and my boy use clothes for SD17 and fit very well, and posing perfect. I love this body!
      I don´t have pics of my boy naked but I have this

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#159 paxita, Sep 2, 2016
      Last edited: Sep 2, 2016
    20. I can agree to paxita.
      I would wish Ramcube would create more sized bodies like this. Like a SD13 Body with the same joints. I really loved the No.6 Body but it's too large for my Boy but if I would need any SD17 Body, I would buy the Ramcube Body. :3nodding: