1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

RamCube 65cm boys Discussion

Dec 27, 2012

1. Arg! I totally want to get Whiru reboot head but as a girl hybrid. Anyone have any girl bodies that the ramcube heads might be compatible with?

2. you can get a Switch Girl body, Volks Girl Body or a Crobidoll Girl Body all in Normal Skin, if you want your Whiru in pastel peach. Switch and Volks is a 99% match of the skintones but I never had Volks so I don't know, Crobi may be 85-90%.

3. Hi RaMcube lovers! :)

I placed my first SD on layaway with RaMcube, the R.Whiru in Beige Brown!

How are you all loving your boys? Does anyone have a doll in the Beige-Brown skin that they wouldn't mind sharing a picture of?

4. [​IMG]

First post in this thread but my fiancee got a Mile in their beige brown and holy smokes it such a GORGEOUS color. :D
      I did his faceup recently and I am just so in love~

5. H.Din with another hairstyle
      [​IMG]

6. Did anyone else order Jei and get one of the special new resin colors? I only got my Jei as a head, and I'm not entirely sure if I want RaMcube's specific body, but I don't know if anything matches the peach white resin super well yet.

7. Hi! This thread is dead which is surprising to me. Does anyone have information on resin matches at all?

I love the B version. Does anyone know anything or have any information on the resin matches?

#167 Chriandra, Oct 9, 2018
      Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2018
    8. Oh..so true :( I need to know, too... I have Dollzone body in white skin - but don't know nothing about RaMcube neck size or white skin type :(

9. Also curious about resin matches~

I'm also looking to get a white skin head. ;; But there are different types. orz' I'm thinking of going for peach white?

#169 poochiness, Oct 10, 2018
      Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2018
    10. @Chriandra @poochiness I checked out the ramcube discussion thread for a bit and it looks like the Ramcube pastel peach skin is a 99% match to Switch and Volks NS! Here's a link to where I found it if you want to take a look! [X]

I am wondering though, if anyone has any idea on the resin match of Ramcube's Peach White skin to Switch's Rosy White and Little Monica's White Skin!

11. I never got any answers here, but I have some myself so I'm gonna share them. Peach white matches Switch white very well, minimal difference, and PeaksWoods as well, though PW's is a little more yellow but that could also be a related to age. RaMcube pastel peach also matches Switch normal, so any matches of Switch will do fine. I'm gonna take one for the team and get the new sculpt in cream white and figure out what matches it. Will report back when it comes in.

Also, for the record, their white looks like it would match nicely with Little Monica white.

12. Thank you so much!!

13. Amazing, that was a lot of help, thank you! Can't wait to hear back on your findings with the resin match of the head! When you said the peach white matches Switch's white, did you mean Switch's rosy white or did you mean it would match Switch's regular white? Thanks again!

14. My apologies, I didn't remember that there was a difference. The peach white matches Switch's rosy white.

15. That's alright! Thank you again! Since so far Ramcube is a good resin match to Switch, then perhaps Ramcube's creamy white resin will be a good match for Switch's regular white skin :XD:

16. Hey hey RaMcube thread, I can join you guys with Camill! Today I placed my order, B faceup, Peach White. With @RenegadeStarSign 's assistance I think my plan to use the Peak's Woods Dandy 61cm body will work out just fine. But that body is on a layaway so I won't be able to fully try the hybrid til long after the head comes home, which does lead into my questions for you folks:
      Does RaMcube stay true to wait times? I've really fallen head over heels with Camill and cam't wait for soft cat boy to be home :whee:

#176 Cuteasadoll, Oct 12, 2018
      Last edited: Oct 12, 2018
    17. @Cuteasadoll Very prompt on their ship dates. Probably because they do such limited runs so they tend not to get overwhelmed with orders.

18. Thank you so much! That's great info! <3

19. I went ahead and purchased Camill on a short layaway! Did anyone else go for him? <3

20. @poochiness I haven’t seen much hype for him save for the few of us here! Lots of replies about how beautiful he is on my Instagram but I don’t know if anyone else got him :...(