1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

RaMcube (Rapa's Factory) Discussion

Dec 4, 2011

1. Bylthe shoes fit.

2. I just measured the feet and ordered some shoes that should fit. We'll see when they arrive if they do.

3. I just picked up Halloween costumes for my little ones. Kitty is gonna be Rapunzel and Storm will go as Flynn (even though she's a girl). Storm's eyes should get here today.
      [​IMG]

4. hannaliten, They both look adorable in those costumes. :aheartbea

5. Thank you! I'm having a fun time shopping for these little ones.

6. My Fexy^^ It seems that Bratz boy shorts fit. Now if only I could find shorts that fit him as actual shorts...

[​IMG]

7. My little girls are slowly coming together. Today they got their new ears and the other day they got shoes and tights. Now they're just missing their outfits!

[​IMG]

8. I like your Fexy's outfit. I have yet to put any clothes on my Wei. Then again, I'm a little nervous about the body blushing he has.

They look so cute with their new ears.

9. Hey does anyone who owns the little dragons happen to have a piccy of just the tail laying around?? This morning I got the crazy idea to use it on another doll, but I can't remember how it attaches since my Serath has never actually worn it and it's still in his box XD

I could look myself, but I'm at work....though I can do it when I get home. I just thought if anyone already had one I could see it now instead of 8hrs from now XD

And it's a decent excuse to bump the thread to life...

10. Did anyone else order a Ravi head during the event period? :3

11. I'm beyond confused about the name, are they back to RamCube again or what?? XD

Ebils spam
      [​IMG]

This is the look he's been sporting. Yeah.

12. Very random spam! :dance Received this little guy a bit ago from the MP and thought I'd finally come by and see how this thread is going (still so quiet... :XD:).

[​IMG]

She (or he?) is obviously still a work in progress (nothing I already had here worked out that well...), but she's been a lot of fun to have around and play with anyway. So far, I only have a nickname for her and she's been going around bald for awhile now (Egg Head!). :sweat Need to get to sewing that new wig very soon I think...

13. New tinies will come soon :dance

[​IMG]

I was looking for some tinies but those three do not looks like I need for my plans.
      But anyway I really looking towards the middle one :D and the prize because I do not know how much RaMcube want for their tinies.

14. @ahalfling Your two twins are very cute.

It's time to share also two of mine here... Fexy & Wei.

[​IMG]