1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

RaMcube (Rapa's Factory) Discussion

Dec 4, 2011

1. The nice thing about faceups though is that you can just get new ones tailored to your liking. I don't like any of the defaults for these cuties, I'd rather give them personalized looks.

2. Another basic is available: Rabby. I got my Elpy last week and am trying to decide if I like him enough to keep him. Very cute, the body seems to pose well (need to play with him out more) but I'm not a huge fan of magnetic hands and feet. They are wonderful when you have a shirt to put on where you'd have to remove hands but for me, it's more of a chance of losing one. I do love the sneakers!

I'll try to get photos up sometime this week. It's been raining here since noon and we may get more tomorrow.

3. Here's a photo shoot I did today. I'm liking my little guy more, especially since the wig I got him works really well. These guys have big heads!

[​IMG]

4. And another new doll! Looks to me like the Fexy head sculpt.

5. I just found the Wei twins, and they're soooo cute! Totally gonna abandon my PKF plans and get them instead, but the Rapa Factory website is really confusing! Does anyone know if their 'option parts' charges are PER TWIN or for both?

6. Must admit the tiger twins are super cute. I've got other doll plans at the mo, but these two are very tempting... *stares at wallet*

7. I.. I... TIGERS. BABY TIGERS. I... I have to find some money somehow. OAO

They are for one twin. I think the site has been updated.

Now that I have recovered a little from my spazzing, hello! I own a Fexy, and he's really adorable, but clothes are a bit of a nightmare. So far, I bought some Lati Yellow clothes from TTYA, and the top fits perfectly, but the pants are an absolute no go. He seems happy enough to run around pantsless, though, so, oh well.

8. Ack! These Tiger twins are even cuter than pukifees! To bad I cannot afford one right now -.-

10. Uminari, the Rapunzel wig I got seems to work well at covering my Elpy's head without it being too big. Here's a link to the website.

11. Thanks lunar marsh. Sandly they don´t have something what fit with my imagination vor Niseag.

And. Hell yeah i have enough money from this month that i can getting Wei home to. But i buy 2 Tiger Sets for him (i aks them yesterday. you can get more sets ~). I think the seccond headplatte from Fexy will be his little twin. Fexy seems similiar to Wei and the sleeping head is Niseag´s main head platte.

12. I cannot resist the tiger cubs. Gotta get one, I think. Rapa's Factory might be the new Soom for me. 8'D

13. They better than SOOM.... for me > D
      Rapa´s Factory´s molds are just beutiful. More beutiful in real life as on the pictures on their site... can´t resist.
      I´m glad saving this month enough money to get Wei.

14. Just a quick snap of Heru getting menaced by a mouse.
      [​IMG]

Don't be misled by the clothes. The top is a Yo-sd top, and he's not wearing pants. Those boots are also waaaaaay too big for him. I wonder what I'll do about the clothings issue. =3=

EDIT:

Just submitted an order form for Wei, and he's more expensive than Fexy was, even without the body blushing option. I wonder what's their criteria for setting prices, or were the first few sets released at an introductory price? Anyway, getting a silver faceup, silver tiger parts, no body blushing an a gold wig for mine. He can be Heru's brother, maybe. X3

15. How cute! The mouse seems to be bigger than Heru :aheartbea

Yeah though the same as you. Wei is expensiv. I pay the same as for Fexy and i only order Wei + 2 Tiger Parts + Wig.

16. I fall hard with Wei. But I think he's kinda pricey, 200$ for 1 body + 1 faceup... why those tiger parts isn't included... :(

So, I want to ask your opinion first, who already had RF doll. Is the body a good poser? How stable is it?

And because it seems like some also have Soom dolls, could you give me any idea which is better (body posability/stability wise)?

17. I think he is a good Poser. Stands like a rock. I left him standing on my table for two days bevore i contuined to fix his make up. But you need some time get him in pose and my Niseag has a problem with sitting.
      I can make some photos today to show you. When you want it.
      Wei will be lovely like the other boys and girls they make and it´s worth every cent you have to spend.

18. Wow, that's sounds great. If you are willing to get me some photos, of course I want to see it. :)

By the way, what do you mean by "some time"? Is it just some good minutes, or a real good patience? Because I want a little kid to accompany me anywhere. It'll be a problem if I must deal much to pose him every time >.>

About your sitting problem, is he keep falling backward? I guess I could live with that. :|

19. No is just a minute you need to get him to do what he have to do. maybe his stringis is to strong... but he hold the pose perfectly

i show you the pictures later when i finish sewing his closes

20. Yep, yep, my Heru tends to fall backwards when sitting, but so do my Soom teenies. Posability-wise, Rapa's has more joints and I think they pose better than my Soom teenies, possibly because my Soomies are so loose. =A= I might try out some posing comparison later. X3