1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

RaMcube (Rapa's Factory) Discussion

Dec 4, 2011

1. Awwww...so cute!

2. Aww~ leXis your Wei is gorgeous! If I had any money I would snap up a Rapa's factory tiny in an instant! :lol:
      It's making it worse that they keep bringing out new dollies.

3. Damn you, Rapa's Factory!
      I'm totally broke right now but I really fell in love with Serdin...well, the sale ends on my birthday, that must be a sign to buy him as a present. :aheartbea

4. I have to say, I don't like the default faceups / blushing on the dragons, but the underlying sculpts are really cute! :)

Edit: It seems like they're very similar in size to Pukifees... does anyone have both, or have pics of them together?

5. Haven't got a pukifee, but I can tell you that they will fit into tops for Lati Yellow/Pukifee... but not the bottoms. Rapa's tinies have that cute chibi pear shape that seems to be the in thing right now, but pants are impossible to find.

6. Heh, I know that problem. Have you tried Ken shorts? I found that they fit my pear-shaped 15cm doll. :kitty2

Unfortunately, it looks like the Rapa's Factory dolls only come in white skin... guess I'm safe. :sweat

7. I made trousers for my Niseag (Fexy) and they fit perfectly :aheartbea
      If somebody want to sew some i can uploud the pattern i made.

[​IMG]

But i have a question: is somebody to going to order one of the dragons? I can afford the whole doll but the parts. i want them Q_Q i order my Wei with two tiger parts two (to buy him his Tiger friend in future). Unfortunately they don´t sold the parts with the dolls but you can order more parts than dolls.

8. Uminari, I don't think we're allowed to discuss it here (the 'no marketing outside of the marketplace' rule), but you could put up a post on the Marketplace Splits forum.

9. I can´t settled splits because i´m not long enough on DoA........

10. Ah, that's too bad... it doesn't seem like there's that much interest in these little guys, either, which kind of surprises me. Have you tried asking to see if they would sell the parts separately?

11. The lack of interest does seem rather strange o.o I think these little guys are adorable! I saw them first outside of the forum and waited to see others' reactions and testimonials before getting too interested. Sounds like there hasn't been any reason to worry. I really wished I had been able to snap up a Fexy before they sold out as well as a limited set that I can't find any trace of on their site, unless I'm just missing it completely. It was a little forest baby I think with specific "baby feet" parts. Does anyone remember this one and what it was called?

EDIT: Jk! I figured it out >.<; Forest Fairy Bin was the little sweetie pie I mentioned with the most adorable feet! To anyone interested, here is a link:

http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?488683-Rapa-s-Factory-Forest-Fairy-Bin

Now I'm wishing more than ever that I hadn't missed out!

12. Aw, those feet are adorable! <3

I get the impression that maybe 16cm isn't as popular a size as ~30cm? I noticed the response to Crobidoll's new 16cm T-Line included a lot of 'too small!' comments. It's too bad, I think it's a really cute size.

13. I have a feeling the odd sizing might be putting people off. Also, Rapa's is still fairly new and there aren't many owners with pics up yet?

Maybe we should start up a database for all the Rapa's babies? 8D

14. Yeah a database sounds good : 3
      and i don´t understand why... i kinda like this cute size of them. you can carry them easily away to events in tuppaware. And sewing is just a little nightmare for them.

today i saw they do layaway!
      tiny dragon for me :aheartbea

15. Congrats, Uminari! The dragons are really tempting me, since I'm a dragon kid, but, ah, I can't. I've spent too much already. XD

16. Yeah me to...... i NEVER want a tiny doll before i saw Rapa´s Factory´s ones.... and now @__@
      to much money..... and i have to buy cosplay things to..... maybe i have to though first before i throw my last money. but good thinbg: i can think till 05.04

17. Oh dear, I'm afraid I may be hooked. I've never gotten a 16cm doll before simply because I don't like the ones that have the big head/little body, but I've loved the Rapa tinies since they first came out. I missed out on the tigers, but I have the money for a little dragon, and these are so, SO cute... do they fit Lati Yellow/Pukifee dresses? >>

18. They might fit dresses, because they fit the tops, but pants are right out.

19. Shockingly enough, I've found out that Blythe clothes can fit Rapa's tinies! :sweat Granted, I had to look mostly at the sleeveless or short-sleeved kind, since the Blythes had longer arms. Most of the loose-fitting shorts also sorta fit but were, in general, too long. My tinies had puddles of pants over their feet when I tried those on.:doh Anyhow, here's a picture of my Wei twins Kivin (Silver - left) and Kyu (Gold - right) in their new blythe clothes.

[​IMG]

I foresee a problem with getting shoes in the right size though >.<

20. How very sassy. Shoes, they can share with lati yellows, as far as the measurements go. Etsy has got some lovely pretty girl shoes... That I can't use for my boys. XD