1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Rasendo Owners - Disscusion:

Nov 14, 2007

1. yeah i saw one on a mailing list as well. :)

2. Oh yes, I saw the one in the marketplace! Hopefully someday I can find a Rasendo too. :) I might have to break down and learn how to use Y!J. :(

3. thought you guys would be interested in the pics of Touya...these are quick pics as i just recieved him today and then had to run out the door again:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

No body comparison's yet cause of time restraint. Some facts i know about him. He is BW and he IS modded. (Mods and faceup done by Buff )He's had his eyes modded into "dreaming" and his body has been sanded and reshaped to allow for better posing.

Umm i dont know if the male rasendo had male parts so to speak, but this body doesnt.

His hands and feet are kind of smallish compared to the other SD boys....but their cute and i like them. as expected i do like his oddly sculpted body.

but yeah theres a really quick review...more in detail as i have more time.

4. I also have a Rasendo Aria Elf .... named Yueqiu ....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. yaaaaaaaaay thanks for posting your girl! shes beautiful!!!

6. Thought you guys would like better pics of the Touya i purchased for Para-chan214. Now i want one of my own!! ;__; where can i find one??? *whines* heres some pretties!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

His hands and toes!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hope you like!

His mods and faceup were done by Buff

7. Glad he's having a good time in his new home. :D YAY

8. thanks buff. hes actually moved on again to Para-Chan214 as he was intended to be his original owner. I intended on hanging onto him longer, but i got too attached and needed to keep my word. ^_^;; so hopefully i can find a new touya that needs a home. :)

9. I want an Aria elf SO bad T^T I absolutely love her ears!

I know these beauties are uber rare, but does anyone know about how much an Aria head would go for on the marketplace?

10. i have no idea. ^_^;;

11. Haha, that should be a sign that it's much more than I can afford! I just ogle over everyone else's beauties then!

12. While Rasendos are quite rare, they don't seem to be to everyone's tastes... so the prices don't tend to be high. They don't go too high on YJ either, it seems, but I haven't seen one in a long time.

Raven

13. Well i say i dont know, because the price varies...I paid 300 for the touya i purchased for Para-chan214. She paid alot more for her tams...and my friend mandar bought an elf head for more then a 100+ so it depends on the seller and the buyer. I wouldnt say it was impossiable though.

Yup! but i really adore them. i hope to find my own...maybe one day on YJ. :D