1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

rasta brownie by ccc

Dec 7, 2009

1. I can't wait to see one with a Sweetly Twisted face up, wilkies! Miriam's work is so lovely - I bet that Brownie will be adorable!

2. isn't the first layaway amount 50% of the total?

3. yes it says:

When you order a doll on Layaway you need to make a payment of 50% of the total amount of your purchase via Paypal at the time of checkout. The remaining amount is due in 45 days of initial payment. We will ship your order when your payment is completed. We will not send you an invoice for the payments. We will only contact you if we don't receive your payments on time.

but because charles lives in the netherlands I am not making a payment through paypal but direct...so that's why I have to wait for an invoice......normally when you order you pay 50% through paypal and then in terms... I will have to pay 50% and terms, so it's the same .......
      and I have my mini-riz done by sweetly twisted, she is so pretty...I will have to think about what character bailey rose will get...so the face-up will match:)

4. wilkies... have you met Charles in real life? O_O

5. I can't decide whether to just get one rasta twin or BOTH? eeks

6. no I haven't met charles in real life yet, but his communication is always very friendly so it feels like knowing him a little bit.
      I could meet him on dollfairs in the netherlands if I would want to, but I don't like to go to big fairs...there is just one small one I go to every year, but last time there was no one with bjd's anymore, the year before sweetly twisted was there......so perhaps I have to go to the big ones if I want to see more bjd's in real....
      I know both are cute bailey rose and marley ....my fidelia and fuuga like to be together to, but one brownie is all I want.

7. Bailey Rose is soooo adorable!

8. just have to put something down here, I don't this tiny to get to the second page of the tiny thread...come on fidelia lovers..
      I just orderd two tiny outfits with pipsteds for my realpuki, but I am sure my bailey will like them to...I keep thinking more as he then she :) I even asked mimistuff to put me on the waiting list for some little boots...she has a soso so she will be able to make nice boots for the realpuki, but they will share with bailey..in fact a lot of my tiny's can share their outfits:)

9. I have a Pipsted RP dress for Peri, but haven't had a chance to try it on her yet. I'm sure it will be a wonderful fit - might be a little shorter than intended but certainly not by much. And I bet they could wear her little pants too (I'll get one of the boys to let her try a pair on). I'm guessing the brownie bodies are the same one's that Fidelia and Fuuga have (maybe just without the girly bits?) and they are so close in size to the RPs until you get to the heads. I'll report back when I've done my little "experiment!" (I'm about to go lay down for a bit to try to recuperate from all this snow we got!)

10. oh I know the heads are bigger it says wigsize 4-5 so not that much, but I really love my fidelia her beautifull small body and slightly bigger head...my family calls them my aliens:)...but they aren't they are real fairy's !! the realpuki's are cute but even with their pointy ears the are more human then my fidelia and fuuga.....and this brownie has the same body just a tad smaller as you can see on this picture
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/31829030@N02/4165562189/sizes/o/ so he/she will be a little fairy too :)

11. Wow! Definitely smaller - I hadn't seen that picture! Since the head still looks about the same size as Fidelia's (I'm guessing since she is wearing one of the dreadlock wigs), it looks like that body may actually be smaller than a Realpuki's! They are going to be so interesting! Perhaps they seem more human because they have regular eyes (and more distinctive noses and lips)? Fidelia and Fuuga don't have much of a profile from the side since their nose is so tiny.

12. I think they are about the same size as realpuki's but we will see when they arrive,,,but that's why I think they can share clothings with my realpuki's:)
      I do like the contrast of my fidelia/fuuga with this tiny one with beautifull nose, almost as pretty as my realpuki tyni has:)
      I wonder if there will be more realpuki's at the end of the year...I hope not, because I really should try to save some money......there are just to many cute tiny's

13. oh oh this thread shouldn't move to the second page....or perhaps we should just put the brownie in the firefly thread....I am sure he will be welcome with fidelia and fuuga:)

14. I expect a lot of interaction between my Fireflies and these Brownies (and the Realpuki too!). They all seem to be in sort of the same range of faeries and fae and will look very cute together. I know you and I can't be the only ones getting them, wilkies! I confess, I am sort of hoping for a new Realpuki with this next FL event, although I tell myself I have to save my money to see what Charles and the Frouds come up with! I know that is one I won't want to miss! May be time to sell a few dolls that don't get much of my attention or that I feel I've "outgrown."

15. Hello! Just thought that I'd introduce myself over here, as well. I am hrh_babydoll and I'm so very excited that I've adoped twin Brownies to live with me here in Hawaii. I absolutely love the artwork of CCC and have fallen in love with many of his dolls and I'm finding it quite hard to be patient about waiting. But I shall do my best and prepare for their arrival. My twins are a boy, Gavyn "Shaggy" Marley (Marley) and a girl, Esme Rose (Bailey Rose) and they are very curious, loving and kind little buggars! I have heard from the faeries that are accompanying them on their journey here that they can be a bit too helpful at times which often leads to mishaps--all good intentions, of course. They are so cute! ...must....be....patient.....must....be....patient.....:love:

16. I like the wigs, like the doll too...can't buy one though. DH would pack my bags and boot me out on my bum if I did! GOOBLYGLOB whats that doll in your avatar? It is too cute in an latern fish kind of way {minus the huge mouth and pointy teeth of course!}

17. Hi, hrh_babydoll! Oh, the CCC critters are starting to get you, I see! They do that. You start out with a Fidelia or something ("I'm only getting this one!") and next thing you know you've got a pack of teeny, adorable fairies and animals overrunning your house! He's a small operation yet, so, yes, please be patient. It will be so worth it!

Ah, ChanaJanaki, that little creature is called an IF (for Imaginary Friend) but, sadly, is off topic on DoA (it doesn't have any ball joints). Maybe one will come along that even your DH will think is cute - it has been known to happen! I sure hope so, but feel free to stop by the CCC threads so you can at least see lots of cute pictures. These dolls are so much fun to do stories with and photograph. The Firefly Faerie thread here in the tiny doll section is always full of great photos!

18. I am still sitting hovering over the buy button with these two. I absolutely adore them but I still have to pay the balance on my vamp fidelia and hunter.

My biggest worry is that Charles will release the new Froud collabaration (SP?) fairy and I will be dollarless and heartbroken. I wish we had a hint to time scale for that one.

19. Me too! But little Bailey Rose did me in about 2 weeks ago and I hope to see his mischievous smile around here before next Christmas, hoping to anyway.
      Anyone had their order update yet?

20. Haven't even looked lately. Neo-Yoshi and Noani Autumn should be the next ones shipping once all the Fuugas and piggies are done. Then it should be Vamp Fi and Hunter's turn and THEN these little cuties. So I think we've got a while to wait. I heard something about Korea getting some of the coldest weather they've ever had and, apparently, you can't cast resin when it is too cold so, depending on where things are cast, there could be a lot of dolly hold ups!