1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Raurencio Studio Racius, Baal, and Remiel

Sep 21, 2008

1. Oh oh, Coleen. Figuring out a character. You are sunk! I might be too since I'm figuring our one for Racius.

I like Remiel a lot too but I know this is going to sound weird but when my brother put in his face to make a character in his Playstation or XBox games, it turned out looking a lot like Remiel.

2. Its so nice to see another company going for higher realism!!! None if these guys are begging me to bring them home yet but I will definately be following the company. And can I just say a word about that body? *fans self* Holy sixpacks, batman....

PS ZOMG would Baal make a kickass Dream from Neil Gaiman's Sandman comics, or what???

3. Patrice - Yep, I'm sunk! I have asked on the Q&A if Racius will accept layaway. If so, I am ready to order!

4. So excited! This IS the same Raurencio that sculpts Unidoll's Real line. The body certainly looks similar.
      I'm loving Remiel. He looks so... sweet. I'm hoping for more photos - closeups, different hair/eyes, etc.

Good job, Racius! I'm a big fan. :)

5. I wonder what will happen to Unidoll's Real line? I mean if the scupltor has left....

I was really hoping to see a rerelease of Roxy and/or Dalia

6. Maybe he hasn't left but is just branching out. Also, he did say he worked on the body, but didn't say anything about the head sculpts. And, designing a body is different from making more molds from the resultant master, I would guess.

7. well... he's molds is kinda different from Unidoll... so I agree with you, hobbywhelmed, about just body sculptor

8. Racius sculpted the Unidoll body and the faces of Ark and Feanor. So, there are still other sculptors working for Unidoll.

9. Their faces look more real than other comp's.

I like the body as well, donno if it can fits other comp's head~~~

10. I've never pinned for someone this tall-Not until now! I like Racius the best! I love the bodies!

11. I was checking out Unidoll to compare the sculpts and found this description for Rio:
      Head UHr - 04 ( Creator : Artemis @ Project Raurencio )

Does this mean Project Raurencio preceded Raurencio Studio?

I'm curious because the trend toward realism is producing some really interesting faces - full of character and great artistry. Demiel is especially intriguing...

And 67cm is not as daunting as 70cm for someone who's started out with 63cm!

12. Shoot! If it had been Racius, I'd be ordering. Still it's a great deal for Baal and Remiel.

13. Wow; what a fantastic deal! Too bad I have too many other commitments right now. My Remiel is on sale! :'-(

14. Well. I am very impressed.

It is making me very happy to see male dolls that look like men. These are very attractive and the sculpts are quite interesting.

I am mad for the kimono worn by the third man, Remiel. Actually, all the costumes are very nice looking.

Of the three, I think I personally find Racius the most appealing. Wonderful work by the sculptor.

I hope this new studio will be very successful. I look forward to more dolls from them.

15. I really like that they are doing more 'adult' faces. I have enough males that look in their early teens!

16. It sounds like these bodies are going to be a perfect match for the NS Minimee as well so you may find that some of these heads start appearing in the Marketplace anyway....which is great :)

17. Lol, I need the body for a minimee.

18. Dang! If that 30% was for Racius, I, too, would need a spear to fight off the "BUY ME" voices. As it is, though, none of these sculpts suit my character. Phew.

19. Ironically I have just had two minimees arrive in the past couple of hours....so I also need a body...:lol:

20. Big news!
      I placed an order for Remiel !
      Then I am looking forward to his earlier coming back.