1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Raurencio Studio Racius, Baal, and Remiel

Sep 21, 2008

1. riiiiight lol XD They're gone now XD So quick XD

2. That was quick! Looking forward to seeing your Remiel, tree.

3. Tree, congrats! I'll be anxious to see pics of him.

4. Well, I couldn't resist getting the extra 30% discount, so Remiel is headed my way...................I kept looking at him, and looking at him and that extra 30% off just pushed me over the edge, LOL! Looking forward to getting him home! What a great deal on such a beautiful doll.

5. I'm telling you right now Jackie, if you bring him to the FOM meeting I *will* abscond with him if given the chance! I soooooo want him!

6. Guess I"ll have to keep a good hold of him, LOL! It just so happened I had the $$ in my paypal account after selling off some other things.................and I had been looking at him and imagining him in this wig I have that I think will be perfect for him, and then they went and put him on sale for 30% off and I couldn't resist. Hopefully he will have arrived before our next meeting so you can see him. I'll be keeping my eye on you though! No sticky fingers allowed, LOL!

7. Thanks a lot!
      Frankly, I prefer this body.
      I think my Jace's neck is too narrow , moreover I don't like his waist joint and his special buttock.
      Then I have been looking for a better body with thick neck and normal hip for a long time.
      Now I found it---raurencio man body.
      It's better than I expected.
      Above all, it's the same resin as uni doll.
      So I placed an order for Remiel without hesitation.
      He is so real, so blue, that's just my cup of tee.
      A desirable doll at good price is only once in a blue moon.
      Don't hesitate any more.

8. Alright... I just placed my order on Baal...
      Ahh.. can't resist his cute lips. and the 30% off is just too attractive!!!
      and the masculine body is toooooo delicious....

9. Remiel is back to his original price $650
      Baal is still on sale :)

10. I am definitely interested in these guys, namely Baal and Remiel. I like Baal's evil-looking smirk and how gentle Remiel's face is.

The body's really nice, too... I prefer muscular bodies to skinny ones. :aheartbea

11. Just got notice that my Remiel will be shipping on October 8 by EMS! I'm so excited to see him in person! Anyone else getting shipping notices yet?

12. Hey JinCincy, how long do you have to wait untill your body is shipped? Thanx!

13. I ordered him with face up on September 24, and got notice today(October 5) that he would ship out October 8.............pretty quick turn around IMHO.

14. Me too!!!!
      I ordered my Baal on 9/26 without make-up and got a email today saying my Baal will be shipped on Oct 8 by EMS~~:D

15. Already! I sooo want to see him! It's going to be a long time before the FOM meetup at your house! I was just drooling over his picture on the Raurencio site today.

16. I was really excited that he should be here for our next meeting.....................it's only what 3 weeks away? I'll share lots of pics when he arrives to hold you over, lOL!

17. oh hey guys I'm just wondering what clothing size are you going to give your Raurencio boy? Are you going to sew it yourself, or give him a Hound sized clothing?

Coz when I asked Raurencio, they said that Unidoll clothing might fit them. But then there's hardly any Unidoll's clothing in the market. I heard from some people that Hound sized pants might fit, but not sure about the top and shoes. So yeah it's pretty hard to find clothing for him.

I really want to order him, but the clothing issue doubted me.

18. I have some Volks SD16 sized things as well as a couple pair of pants sized for Hound and I"m hoping some of that will work. I'll report back when he arrives and I get a chance to play a bit.................seamstress, I"m not, so I"ll have to rely on what's already out there for my boy, LOL!

19. Aawww..T_T SD16 clothing is also hard to get
      And yeah..I can't sew at all T_T

20. I am thinking of 70cm cloths..
      maybe DM model size?

but pants is the problem...