1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Raurencio Studio Racius, Baal, and Remiel

Sep 21, 2008

1. Can't wait to see all your lovely boys! *cough* spamalot *cough*

2. I have Unidoll Jace and he can wear Hound clothing if they are like cargo pants. He can't wear any skinny pants because his thighs are too big. However, the thighs are smaller on the Raurencio body. SD16 should work if they are full through the thighs.

3. Thank you guys :) Seems that clothing isn't really an issue anymore :)
      I just put the order for Remiel, I'm so excited :D

4. Just got my shipping notice my Remiel has shipped!! I can't wait to see him in person! Still thinking on a name......................I"ll post pics as soon as he arrives.

5. I can't wait to see pictures!! Lots of pictures.

I love the proportions of this body. It seems a lot more natural than the UD one (not that I don't like the UD, mind you).

I hope I can get one of these guys in the near future.

6. I'm sad that I missed Remiel, but these guys are on my wish list too! :aheartbea

7. OMG! JinCIncy: post lots and lots of pics!

I really like the Raurencio body, especially the butt - it's so much more realistic. The only thing I don't like are the legs - do you think it'd be possible to make a hybrid of a Raurencio body with Unidoll legs?

8. I promise lots of pics! He should be here soon............when I checked the tracking number yesterday he had already been through US Customs. That must be a record, LOL! I'm hoping to get him tomorrow or Monday.

9. You could even get him today. Can't wait for those pictures!

10. I just checked again and the status has been changed to process through Cincinnati, which means that it will probably go to my local PO today and go out for delivery tomorrow. Yayyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!Now I'll just have to stay home all day tomorrow waiting for that mailman, LOL!

11. My Baal is home now! Wow.
      pictures will be up soon.

ps. USPS tracking shows my Baal is still at the Custom...

12. Can't wait to see pictures of your Baal.

13. Alright. I gotta say, Raurencio's body is a "BLESS"!!!

Just ways too perfect and I just can't move my eyes off his 8-packs. :D

I don't have a name for my Baal yet, but I will thank that after I paint him :sweat

Here's a pic of its box.
      Very beautiful box ^^
      [​IMG]

They also gave you a simple instruction on how to take care your doll
      [​IMG]

Look at the body.... beautiful art!!
      [​IMG]

Beautiful body~~
      [​IMG]

I think my Baal's face looks weird... I am sanding him a bit..
      [​IMG]

Here's a pic of standing up
      [​IMG]

---

Okey, I just finished my new boy's make-up.

I finally decided to name him "Arsène"

I sanded him. oh well.. sort of a lot. XD
      It's ok if you think he has such a wide mouth. Be honest, I think the same XDDDD
      [​IMG]

He is now using my Kara's default wig and wearing SD13's cloth. XDDD Very very tight, but I have no cloth for him now... (-__-;;)
      [​IMG]

I still have not yet blush his body... Iwill do it tomorrow
      [​IMG]

14. Congrats lucyhayashi!! I agree his body is gorgeous!! Do you find he poses well? I am going to the PO this morning to pick up my Remiel and can't wait to play a bit!! I hope to post pics later today.

15. Congrats luchhayshi. Baal has such a fascinating sculpt and that body! Yummy.

Jackie, can't wait to see pics.

16. He's here!!! My poor guy arrived with a chipped foot, but hopefully I can email the company and have them send me out a replacement. He stands very well and has a beautiful body. I'm also really pleased with the face up they gave him. He is wearing his default eyes here, but I did change out his wig, as I wasn't fond of his default wig. He is wearing a Leekeworld wig here. I posted lots more artsy type shots of him over in the gallery for those that want to take a peek, but thought I would post some clearer shots of his face here..........
      [​IMG]
      Double jointed elbows...........
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      And one with clothes, LOL! The shirt and pants are Cheerydoll Hound clothing if I'm not mistaken. THey fit him well...........
      [​IMG]

17. Congrats to both of you on your new guys! That body is absolutely love :aheartbea Although seeing these pics has definitely confirmed that I don't like those thighs...will have to mix and match with Unidoll, which hopefully, considering their connection, will work.

That was super-fast shipping BTW!

18. Sorry about the chipped foot but he looks very yummy.

19. JinCIncy
      Do you find it difficult to bend your Remiel's arms? I know my Baal is double joints for the arms, but when I try to bend it, I have to pull the lower arm in order to bend the ankle, (like your second picture)otherwise, the arm will just work like single joints.....
      Do you have the same problem as mine?

20. Yes, you have to pull out the lower part of the arm to get the little floating piece to pull out all the way. The knees on my Volks SD16's are like that as well.