1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Raurencio Studio Racius, Baal, and Remiel

Sep 21, 2008

1. Woot! My boy is shipping!!! He's in Sydney already, but the stupid weekend is getting in the way of me laying my grubby paws on him XD

Anyway, has anyone started a database? Maybe we should. What should we call it?

2. That's great! Please show us pictures when you get him!

3. Remiel and Arael are both now for $455
      and body is sold at $400

Kinda nice tho XD Hoping they will keep the low price longer.
      (Why can't they lower price for all boys?)

I wonder if anyone order Arael yet?

4. I did. Yesterday. Couldn't resist :...(

5. Ooh be sure to show us pics KlapptNix! Arael is gorgeous.

Waaah if only I'd waited a bit longer. Baal is actually the only one out of all of them that I don't like. Oh well, it shall be a test of my faceup abilities to beautify him :)

2 days! *squeeee*

6. KlappNix, be sure to take pictures. If Raucius were ever put on sale, I don't know if I could resist.

7. Sure, I'll show him as soon as he arrives.

Any information how long shipping will take? I wonder if it will be before or
      after Christmas :treecookie

8. Agh, this is my chance to get a Remiel! Just found this company yesterday, and something about his sculpt simply intrigues me.

9. KlapptNix
      It took me about a week for my Baal to ship.
      Hope you will receive him before Xmas.
      Don't forget to show your pictures of Arael XD

chizzie_shark
      I understand, Trust me, I do. XDD
      With sanding and molding, Baal will turn out much better than his original face. XDDD
      (Racius, I love my boy tho lol)

Quilibet
      Remiel is a very nice boy.
      JinCIncy actually has a Remiel, he is so adorable.

10. I don't think you would be disappointed in Remiel. If you search the gallery I've posted lots of pics of my Remiel (who I've named Gunnar). Here is also a link to my picturetrail album for him.....I think he's an amazing sculpt, and my guys face up was done by Raurencio Studios as well.......

http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/7130539

I'm trying very hard to resist Arael.........that sale price is almost too much for me to bear as I"ve loved his face since he was first posted............why do they have to tempt us at Christmastime, LOL!

11. JinCIncy

I was thinking to get Arael head... still struggling....

12. Yay, he's here!!!!!!! I dunno if I can be bothered posting all the pics on DoA though, so when I (eventually) upload them I'll just paste a link to my xanga.

Baal really isn't that bad looking in person, suprisingly! Still not the kind of face I'm after, but I could totally grow attached to him. And from some angles he has a smiley expression. =O I think I'm gonna name him Fred. Just cause it's a cool name. But not sure yet - what do you guys think?

13. chizzie_shark

Congrat! Told you Baal isn't that bad looking lol
      Glad you like him.

I wasn't attach to him in the beginning either, but after spending time with him, I actually start to like him lol

post his pic !! I would love to see!!!

:)

14. I'm getting the Arael head! *dances* I'll be putting it on a Supergem or Unidoll Real female body. I'm so excited.

15. Damask

Cool!! but I think Unidoll real is a better option. I have both Soom Spinel and Baal at home and the resin does not match that well. Soom is much yellower than Raurencio.
      But I am sure Unidoll has the almost same color with Raurencio.

16. Ooh, thank you so much for that info.:fangirl: Unidoll it is, then!

17. Here's Frank, and some box opening pics here

[​IMG]

18. Wow~~ Frank looks great!!!!!!! Default makeup?

19. Thank you :)

Yes, it's default.

20. just heard of this company today. and I'm liking what I see

the lips of the previous heads are big...but I think with modding, it should be fine. XD; I gotta say I really like Racius. But owner pictures of other boys here are also very nice~ *_*

anybody know why two of the boys are listed as $455, but the others $650? :sweat