1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Rayearth's feedback Thread

Sep 25, 2007

1. Rayearth commissioned a face-up from me. She was a pleasure to work with. Communication was always very kind. She responded quickly to PMs and payment was prompt! I hope you enjoy the face-up. Thanks again :)

2. Rayearth was in my Luts group order. She paid promptly and was very friendly to work with. Thank you for joining my luts GO again!

3. i sold Topaz's dress to Rayearth, she paid promptly, and was a doll, very recommended buyer.

4. sold an I-ra mask, sword hands and sword to Rayearth. Great communication, paid quickly and let me know when it arrived. Great buyer. Would do business with again. Thanks!!

5. Yet another wonderful transaction with Rayearth, super friendly girl and paid promptly :)
      Thank you!

6. Participated in my Amber Split. Fast payment, good communication. Wonderful Split Partner.

7. Rayearth purchased a R. Heliot head from me on Layaway. She paid promptly with her down payment and paid the rest when she said she would. Great transaction! Great Communication!

Thanks again!
      Inyx~

8. Rayearth bought a Soom Cuprit head from me, and it was a smooth transaction! Excellent communication and prompt layaway payment ~ she's a very nice buyer to deal with. :)

9. Rayearth was in my Leeke GO and she was a nice GO participant. Everything went smoothly, good communication, quick payment. Thank you!

10. I sold a Luts blue wig to Rayearth. She paid super fast and had excellent communication! Was a wonderful transaction! ^^

11. Rayearth~ Participated in a GO i ran, she paid very quickly and communicated great. Thanks so much for joining my GO~!

12. Rayearth purchased a Wakeup Goldie head with Cristy Stone face up from me. This was not our first transaction together. She is a wonderful buyer and a really sweet person.She pays promptly when she says she will. If you want a trouble free transaction and a great buyer she is the one. I highly recommend her and hope to do more business in the future. Thanks!!

13. Rayearth purchased a Peakwood Bitten body to go with a head she recently bought from me. She is a wonderful buyer with great communication. I cannot put into a short post how wonderful all my transactions have been with her. Thank you so much!!

14. I participated in Rayearth's Bloody Alice outfit split and it was a wonderful transaction! She was great with keeping me up to date on everything and very fast in replies. She also shipped it as fast as she could and I really appreciate the effort she went through (especially in such snowy weather!)

I would definitely work with her again! Thanks for the awesome transaction Rayearth!

15. Rayearth brought a pair of Soom Galena eyes from me :) The transaction was quick and very friendly and I would definitely do business again!

Thank you!
      Nina

16. Rayearth and I did a trade. Communication was wonderful and the doll arrived in excellent condition! I would definitely recommend her as a trade partner again!

17. Purchased a Soom Adamelli from Rayearth. Great transaction and communication. Well packaged and arrived safely. Great experience.

18. Rayearth participated a Soom Nor split. Communication was excellent with her, she is a very sweet person, she was also always very patient. Her payments were always promt.
      Thank you and enjoy the little one. :)

19. Rayearth bought a Peakswood's doll from me. she is a wonderful person. Had a great comminication with her and she paid prmptly when agreed or before then. She told me immediately once she has received the parcel. I highly recommend her. she is a very serious buyer. Thank you sweet Erika :-)

20. Rayearth was in my Soom hands GO. Prompt payment and always quick to respond. Great GO participant!