1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Re-Release of Suntan Goldie + NEW Suntan Wake-Up Goldie DH Sets

Jun 9, 2009

1. Here is what is posted in the Gogadoll thread regarding Goldie:
      Here is updated information on the Peakswoods/Dollheart Vampire Bride White and Vampire Bride Black sets -

Sets will come with doll and full outfit.
      Sets are limited to 40 pieces of each color.
      These will be for sale only at two venues - GoGaDoll in June, and Dollism (Hong Kong) in July. Orders will not be taken outside of these events.
      These will NOT be sold out entirely at GoGaDoll as they will keep an amount of each color for sale at Dollism.
      Peakswoods will be taking orders at GoGaDoll. Delivery is slated for July(time could change).
      Price for each set will be discounted!

2. Mmm, that certainly sounds like they definitely won't be sold on the Peak's Woods site after all - sniff!

3. In case anyone hasn't seen this from the PW website

"Hi~ this is peakswoods. Thank you for your excitements and concerens for this limited tanned Goldies. We are also very happy and thrilled.

But there are many concerens related this limited edition. Since there are only 40 sets in worldwide and there wouldn't be any chance left for the people outside the U.S. after GoGaDoll Convention.

Therefore for the fairness and for those who won't be able to come to GoGaDoll Convention, we carefully dicided to change our plans.

1.Ordering date : From 10:00pm June 19th to July 31st.(korea local time).

2.80quantities limited in worldwied. 40 Tanned Goldies and 40 Wake up Tanned Godies.

3.GoGaDoll and Dollism Plus Attendees will be offered 10% discount."

They are a nice company :)

4. Well that doesn't sound promising for those of us not attending either event. Even if PW hold a few aside for sale on the website the odds of getting one of these tan girls is pretty slim. I gave up trying to stay-up late to buy LEs as soon as they went on sale. I've never been successful! It always goes like this: Dolls unavailable, refresh page, dolls sold out. :...(

Ah well. A NS/WS Wake-up Goldie is much more friendly on the wallet anyway.

Edit: Thanks for the update Quilla! That's a bit more promising.

5. Well, it sounds as if they don't intend to hold any out for anyone. Meaning, they are going to put the entire edition of 80 dolls on sale on the website at 10pm Korea time on the 19th, which will be 9am my time (Atlanta) and 6am California time. They don't say that GoGa attendees will have any preference, only that they will get a 10pct discount.
      Anybody reading this differently?

6. I never doubted a website sale, since they specifically mention a website order period of 1st til the 31st of July. I'm glad they increased the numbers though, so they hopefully won't be sold out at any of the conventions ^^

7. solarsenshi, they now show the dates as Jun19-Jul31.

8. I thought they changed it to 19 June - 31 July...

9. sorry I can't type. Going to fix it now!

10. It does sound very much like GoGaDoll attendees will not have first crack at these girls, which kind makes it pointless to have them as a special limited fullset specifically for this event and Dollism. :? I really doubt they will sell out at the con anyway, so I think everyone is panicking to soon.

I love the style of the Black Vampire fullset, but I wish it were on the Wake-Up Goldie instead. Then I'd actually be interested in the full doll rather than just the outfit. :sweat Not that I have room for another doll, I'm just a sucker for the sleepy ones.

11. I had sent an email to Dollheart inquiring whether the outfits would later be available for sale. ( I have not room for another doll either) I have yet to be answered but soon as they do I will add it here. I want both outfits. Im greedy. LOL

12. @St. James - I agree with you. :| It seems unlikely that every GoGaDoll attendee would magically buy a Peakswood LE Goldie. XD I just don't like how they are gonna have a release order date the same days of hte Con. So I inquired them to sell them AFTER the con because what if everyone world-wide decides to put a "claim" for the LE Goldie on the website and leaving none for the people on the Con. D: Just putting through different scenarios here. I know Con < World-Wide. xD But everyone is panicking too soon. >.<;

@Tsukidoll - I wonder. :\ Since they are sets together, it might possibly be not released on its own. x_x; Maybe people will put up splits thread on the MP? Or you guys can do that too. (talking to those who just want the outfit).

EDIT: When is Dollism? o_O

13. This actually makes me mad, since they were supposed to be a special edition for the conventions. I don't think it's fair that I'll have to get up at 6:00 am and fight to buy a doll, especially since part of my reason for going to Gogadoll was to get her.

14. You probably won't have to fight o.O PW dolls are sooo not popular. The last edition of goldie (10 pieces) even took days to sell out...

15. True, but so many people regretted not getting her when she started arriving. I hope you are right, though.

16. Hmm that might be so, but are there really that many? Also, a bunch of those won't be able to buy one at this time even, and there are 80 available.. Don't worry ^^

17. I am upset about this too. :\ I hope you're right solarsenshi about how it took awhile for the Suntan Goldies to sell out their first release. But it's just this was suppose to be a special edition for conventions and one of the ONLY reasons I'm attending GoGaDoll now. I wasn't even planning on attending GoGaDoll because all the major dealers weren't gonna be there (DenverDoll, JPOPWigs, Junkyspot, etc). And now people are panicking and questioning Peakswood to extend this LE Goldie to the world on the same time as the convention. :< If it's from people all over the world, I hope they all don't start putting them in their carts and check-out. That's what makes me a tad worrisome. I don't really want to fight for this doll in godly hours in the morning. *sighs* Maybe I'm panicking myself but...I'm really really hoping for this doll. u_u It'd be my first whole girl that arrives to me in once piece. :\ And I saw this tan Goldie from JustKatie last year at Dollectables.

18. You are so optimistic solarsenshi:) I've decided not to stress...Gonna try for her in June. If I get her then that would be SWEET!!!!! If not, then maybe I'll just get a NS Goldie to hold me over until the next suntanned release because you know...with this much interest, they WILL keep releasing her!!

19. Although it doesn't say this explicitly, I suspect that what they will do is split the 80 dolls by three and offer a certain number over the website for international customers, a certain number at GoGaDoll and keep the rest aside for Dollism. They're obviously concerned about fairness, and from the previous post it was clear that they would not let them all sell out of GoGaDoll and would definitely have some for Dollism.

I think all we need to do is ask for some clarification as to how it will work. They are also listening to their customer base so I'm pretty sure they will do their best to devise a system that's fair for everyone.

20. Hmm...I just asked somaze about this and got a reply from the peakswood board.

So which means that if some magical reasons that the Goldies get sold out by some magical reason during the Con, there will be some reserved for us Con Go-ers. This sounds like we have to go battle. ;_; XD

Also EMS costs +$68 added onto the cost of the doll. x_x