1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

realfee clothing database (what fits)

Oct 9, 2015

1. Aw darn, they would have been perfect :( Thanks for the fast reply!

2. I'm having a realfee Mari coming in on Monday (was delayed for day because of a general strike ;( ). I will try what Pureneemo clothes I have at hand, and will let you know if anything fits. I only have (boy) XS, S and M, but from research, most likely L will fit. I've also found out that Blythe pants fit pureneemos, so if azone pants fit, then Blythe ones will do as well :)

3. Haha that seems very confusing, but I get it xD I'll keep an eye on this thread then, thanks!

4. I'm sorry for the confusion D; Blythe and Pureneemos have tiny difference in hip (0.30cm about). If Pureneemo pants fit a realfee, then Blythe pants will as well! Hope this makes it easier, ahaha. (Pureneemo XS has smaller hip, Pureneemo S, M and L share the shame hip piece).

5. In earlier pages in this thread, I posted about cutting down thrift store finds, Barbie pants in particular.

See my posts #21 & 22 here for pix and the link to the Realfee size comparison chart.

#45 El BJD, Feb 5, 2016
      Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2016

6. Ban'sBoutique
      sells pants made specifically to fit Realfee, dresses too. If she doesn't have exactly what you are looking for, ask. I have found US/Canada sellers are often happy to work with specific requests.

7. Long sleeved shirts from Dutch Blythe Fashion (etsy):
      [​IMG]

8. Second comparison for tops:
      MissDada123 Blue Vintage Floral Print T-shirt for Blythe (etsy)
      and
      Clear-Lan No. B-201206-71 puff sleeved white Top for Blythe (official site)
      [​IMG]

9. The tops all look terrific, Gigi!

10. Today I am here with a cardigan and a mini skirt with elastic waist:
      Skirt: Nénelle et Lalluli Ruffled mini skirt with elastic waist for Blythe
      Cardigan: MissBlythe2012 Miss yo hand-knitted Hollow Pattern Sweater Coat for Blythe (etsy)
      [​IMG]

#50 Gigi Holy, Feb 8, 2016
      Last edited: Feb 8, 2016
    11. M Pureneemo tops won't fit. A cardigan / jacket will fit without other things underneath. I will post a picture soon :) My Mari came in and I tried a few things. She's currently wearing an M pn top that is left open on the bottom side, as well as the jacket from the same set.
      The socks wouldn't fit, so I'm highly doubting pants will after all, if they're not stretchy.
      [​IMG]Reference by Shailara UvU~, on Flickr
      Pureneemo M Set, here are pictures of how it is on the Pureneemo:
      http://www.1999.co.jp/itbig32/10326489a.jpg
      http://www.1999.co.jp/itbig32/10326489a6.jpg

#51 Shailara, Feb 8, 2016
      Last edited: Feb 8, 2016
    12. @Shailara that skirt is really cute. does it do up in the back or is it open like the blouse?

13. @auntbear :V I somehow totally forgot to mention the skirt, wow. Thank for reminding me!

The skirt is left a bit open on the top, and the shoulder straps are not clipped, but I put them further in since they're otherwise too tall. The other side of the clip is sewn right next to the velcro (you can actually kinda see how the fabric has a pointy edge, that's the clip)

Also, the jacket will close with this underneath, but it is very tight and I'm afraid it might rip the thread.

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

14. that's too bad, but with the sweater left open it looks really cute anyway

15. Stacie tops from the 90s seem to work pretty well. The fit's not perfect, and the armholes are small enough that you have to take the doll's hands off to fit the arms through.

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

16. Do any of you know if they can fit Kikipop clothes? :)

17. I also bought dresses off of ebay that fit blythe dolls. They might be a little loose, but they look really cute on them.

#58 animegirl, Oct 5, 2016
      Last edited: Oct 5, 2016
    18. Walmart has My Life As mini dolls! They are 7 inches tall and I can confirm that the "Outdoorsy" outfit fits Mari. The pants are more like capri length and the shirt is almost 3/4 sleeve length but it velcros fully in the back and isn't too snug. The shoes don't fit at all, but they might fit Pukifee, I haven't tried that yet. I'm planning on picking up the "Baker" and the "Cowgirl" as soon as I find them in store and I can post a picture later if anyone is interested.

19. Always, yes please!