1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

realfee clothing database (what fits)

Oct 9, 2015

1. Thanks for that tip, Lillies_Momma! Are the outfits sold separately or do you have to buy the doll as well?

2. [​IMG]

All I saw at my local store were the dolls, they were just under $10 each; Walmart does have them listed on their website, just search "My Life As mini doll". I have a young niece and nephew that enjoy getting the dollies I steal clothing from so having naked dolls isn't too big of a deal for me ;) Also, the shoes DO fit Pukifee!

3. What a great find for modern clothes. They look really cute!

4. Hmm....if these dolls can wear Penny Brite and Blythe, has anyone tried vintage Skipper clothing on them? I don't have one of these, but have enough doll experience to know that if the first two types fit, the Skipper stuff should.

5. Someone know where i can find jeans for Realfee? I have a boy and he it’s really hard to find clothes for him.
      Thanks

6. My Coco fits almost perfectly in jeans from Sparkle Girlz at Wal-Mart! (They have a whole bunch of cute outfits sold separately that look great on Realfee in my experience)

7. Chapters/Indigo has Lori dolls and clothes in Canada! I bought an outfit today, and the clothes fit perfectly. The shoes are better suited to PKF, but at least they're not a waste!

8. Not sure if this has been mentioned, but most Ruby Red Galleria clothes for 8" dolls (Ten Ping, Four Kindergarteners, etc) seem to fit! Realfee is a smidgen bigger in the hip, so I wouldn't trust pants to fit without modification.

I got the winter Qi Po outfit (for a Ten Ping who hasn't arrived yet, so a Realfee got to try it out.) The socks, shoes, dress, and jacket fit great and look adorable. The underwear barely make it up over the hips on my RF boy--I'd assume they'd be too snug on the girl body!

[​IMG]

They're very expensive but very high quality. Like, even the socks are lined--that high quality. I was blown away. Worth checking out, as long as you're careful about the hip! :)

#69 sidroq, Oct 28, 2018
      Last edited: Oct 28, 2018
    9. Does anyone know of any good shops on Etsy to find some RealFee clothes?

10. I haven't shopped for any in ages, but I just searched the term "RealFee" on Etsy and it brought up 3 pages of cltohes shoues and wigs for them, so there's plenty there, depending on the style you want to go for.

Teddy

#71 Teddy, Jun 13, 2019
      Last edited: Jun 13, 2019
    11. Thank you so much. I guess when I looked awhile back I just wasn’t typing in the right things. I really need to find my sweet girl some new clothes again thank you.

12. Thought I'd add a new little bit of information! I've found that at least some of the Rainbow High Doll clothes fit (tops, shorts/skirts, and open toed sandals). The pants are too long.
      [​IMG]

Additionally, stretchy new Monster High tops fit. The pants/shorts are too small/long.

[​IMG]

And finally newer Barbie shorts fit. The shirts fit too to an extent with some adjustments.

[​IMG]

Ruby Red Galleria shoes, at least the pair I have, don't fit. It's an awkward size between Pukifee and Realfee that just doesn't work so I'm still trying to find better shoes. I'm assuming that the Rainbow High normal shoes won't fit but I'm still going to try when I get the chance. At the moment, YoSD shoes sorta work if they're wearing socks. They just look big which works for my doll's character but might not for others.

13. There’s Gugu Moda on Etsy that makes some things for this size. Has anyone tried Holala or Monst?

14. I can confirm that Gugu Moda (zesty) make things for LittleFees, RealFees and Pukifees. The onesies are adorable.

15. Oh I need to try some of these.