1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Reasons for Doll Sexuality

Jan 14, 2010

1. I have both, so I'll tackle this in two halves :)

For those with straight dolls
      -Did you know your doll was going to be straight when you bought him/her?
      Yes. I have three straight as an arrow dolls (one of them is a cat-BJD!) and all of them were straight because their characters are that way.

-Did you choose for them to be straight or did they demand or ask to be so?
      It was a character led/based decision and pretty much pre-decided.

-Are your dolls straight as opposed to gay or bi due to your own personal beliefs or because of the beliefs of family?
      I have straight and bi-sexual dolls and I suppose some of that might have something to do with the fact that I am bi-curious myself, but ultimately the sexual orientations of my characters and therefore my dolls has much more to do with the overall story than outside factors like my family and friends' approval.

-Do you feel the need to give your doll a partner? If so, do you wish to buy (or already have bought) him/her, or do you find another doll owner whose doll is also straight to hook up with?
      I don't really like boy dolls, I've already got the only one I have any affinity with, so I won't be buying my straight dolls partners or my cat-doll a girlfriend cat. I don't really want to get into the pairings thing because I have bought dolls before to be together and they looked wrong or the dolls themselves didn't actually look 'happy' together. For me it would be a waste of money.

-Are there any sculpts that demand to be straight or do you choose regardless or sculpt?
      I don't think so. I think you can decide for your dolls what sexuality they have. Some people may look at Iplehouse Akando (for example) and think him irreversably hetero, but someone else may think he looks quite gay, or even choose that sculpt for an asexual character. Your dolls, your characters, your choice.

-Is your doll obviously straight or does their style suggest otherwise? (a boy that wears pink for example.)
      My straight dolls are my Souldoll Snyder who wears neo-Victorian/Steampunk girls' wear, my YoSD Yuh (who is still a young child but her character is straight when she's all grown up) who wears quite girly clothing, and my cat who has no gender markings at all. I just decided he is a tomcat. I don't know what other people would infer from these clothing choices but I didn't make them specifically so that other people would see my dolls and be 'a-ha, they're straight'

For those with undecided or bi dolls
      -Was your doll at first intended to be either gay or straight and neither seemed to fit or were they always going to be bi?
      Two of my girls (and a girl floating head) and my only boy are all bisexual.

-Do you feel your doll expresses thing in yourself or is his/her sexuality independent?
      If it comes down to it, I would much rather read femslash/girl love than slash, so that influences the amount of bi girls I have. I have straight and bi-sexual dolls and I suppose some of that might have something to do with the fact that I am bi-curious myself, but ultimately the sexual orientations of my characters and therefore my dolls has much more to do with the overall story than outside factors like my family and friends' approval.

-Does your doll cause conflict with friends and family?
      As above. The dolls themselves cause my family to give me a hard time, their sexuality is irrelevant.

-Do you ever say your doll is either straight or gay to please someone else or to avoid drama?
      No. The dolls are fictional characters and if someone wants to get their knickers in a twist about pretend sexuality then that's their look out. I believe that if someone is offended by fictional bisexuals/homosexuals they have a bigger problem bubbling underneath.

-Is your doll bi even though it is against your beliefs?
      I became a Christian last year, but I cannot and will not condemn bisexual or homosexual people, it should be against my beliefs...but it isn't and will never be. If God allows people to be born either gay, straight or somewhere in between, He loves them just the way He made them :)

-Do you feel the need to give your doll a partner? If so, do you wish to buy (or already have bought) him/her, or do you find another doll owner to hook up with?
      I tried to do this, I bought an MNF Rheia as a girlfriend for my SDC Kurenai but it didn't work out and I tried pairing Melangell (Kurenai) with Gwenllian (Soulkid Snyder) and Gwenllian was just 100% straight, I couldn't do it. I'm going to try once more when my floating Lishe head gains a body, because her character is bisexual and she and my Dollfie Dream may look right together, but I'm not putting too much emphasis on it because it may fall flat again and the reason I'm buying a body for my floating head is simply to have a full doll rather than create a partner for an existing doll.
      I also tried putting Melangell in the same-sex dating pool here on DoA, but that relationship lasted for two photostories, so not much luck there either.

-Do you feel the need to give your doll both a boy and a girl friend, or does he/her have a single friend and just has feelings for the other gender as well? (sorry if that was worded funny...)
      I don't really feel the need to, but the weirdest thing has happened recently. I thought Rupert (SDC Kurt) was exclusively gay and Melangell (Kurenai) was exclusively lesbian, but I sat them side by side on my bookshelf a few months back and they look so sweet sat together over the passage of time that they've sort of become boyfriend and girlfriend without me intending it that way. I think of them as bisexual now rather than strictly homosexual and while cheating is a very big squick of mine, if I saw a doll who would make a perfect girlfriend for Meli or a perfect boyfriend for Rupert I wouldn't hesitate to pair them up, but since I prefer girl dolls to boy dolls it's more likely that Melangell would get a girlfriend than Rupert getting a boyfriend. These dolls are bisexual, so going from a f/m relationship to an f/f relationship or an m/m or even an polyamorous relationship would be in character for these dolls.

2. For those with Gay dolls
      -Did you know your doll was going to be gay when you bought him/her?
      Well yes, my gay dolls were always going to be gay, my characters are very well defined before I get their shell generally speaking

-What draws you to wanting gay dolls?
      Nothing in particular, just a part of the characters. In real life I have friends who are gay, bi and straight, it does not matter to me,they are all my friends, same with my dolls

-Do your doll/s cause controversy within your family? If not to they accept it or have you just not told them?
      Not really, the only controversy with my dolls is over how many I own

-Are there certain sculpts that tend to demand to be gay or do you choose all on your own?
      I don't think any sculpt calls for it over any other, just like no physical type in real life does. People like to generalise, hell I am slight, efemminate, pretty...and I am bi and have considerably more experience with women than men, not gay, but guess what people assume?

-Do your dolls reflect something in yourself or is their sexuality completely dependent?
      they are their own "people"

-Do you feel the need to give your doll a partner? If so, do you wish to buy (or already have bought) him/her, or do you find another doll owner whose doll is also gay or bi to hook up with?
      some have partners in house, some have partners out of house, some are single, it is just a part of them and does not have any basis in their gender or sexual/romantic preferences

-Did any of your dolls end up being gay even if it was not intended or against your beliefs?
      nope

-Are there any people you do not feel comfortable with sharing his/her sexuality with?
      nope, if someone has a problem then we have a DIFFERENT conversation to go on with other than dolls. GLBT rights are a big issue for me, if someone has a prejudice one way or the other (and don' try to tell me that gay and bi people are not prejudice against bi and straight people) then I have to have a gentle conversation wit them. I am not about to ram my views down someones throat, but I do ask a few questions to make them think about their prejudices. Change things gently and it is more likely to stay changed than if you force a change on someone

-Is your doll gay simply because you are and straight just doesn't appeal to you?
      no, I have dolls in every category listed here, it does not depend at al on my sexuality

[/B]For those with straight dolls
      -Did you know your doll was going to be straight when you bought him/her?as above, yep

-Did you choose for them to be straight or did they demand or ask to be so? as above

-Are your dolls straight as opposed to gay or bi due to your own personal beliefs or because of the beliefs of family?

hell no, they just happen to be straight

-Do you feel the need to give your doll a partner? If so, do you wish to buy (or already have bought) him/her, or do you find another doll owner whose doll is also straight to hook up with?

I never need to, as above, there a re some in house, some out of house, some partnerless

-Are there any sculpts that demand to be straight or do you choose regardless or sculpt?
      nope, it does not depend on sculpt

-Is your doll obviously straight or does thier style suggest otherwise? (a boy that wears pink for example.)
      er......pink does not denote sexuality
      As for the question at hand, well my dolls are 90% goths, which is a style that highly favours androgyny anyway, so gay or straight the simple answer is goth.

-Was your doll at first intended to be either gay or straight and neither seemed to fit or were they always going to be bi?
      as above

-Do you feel your doll expresses thing in yourself or is his/her sexuality independent?
      as above

as above

-Do you ever say your doll is either straight or gay to please someone else or to avoid drama?
      hell no. Why on earth would I? My dolls are who they are, I am who I am, why should there be excuses otherwise? If it is someone there is going to be drama with why would I discuss my dolls with them?

er...no

-Do you feel the need to give your doll a partner? If so, do you wish to buy (or already have bought) him/her, or do you find another doll owner to hook up with?
      as above

-Do you feel the need to give your doll both a boy and a girl friend, or does he/her have a single friend and just has feelings for the other gender as well? (sorry if that was worded funny...:sweat)

ok to make this clear, since a lot of people have issues with bisexuality...Bisexual means that you have attraction to both primary genders, this means that you can favour men or women in a romantic/sexual context, this does NOT mean you need or should have one or more of each. Sure it is fine if you are in open relationships and that is your choice, but it is NOT the norm for bisexual people, who are just as tended to monogomy as anyone else. If anyone ever says "Oh I am bi so I need to have a partner from BOTh genders" they are full of it and being greedy. I have no problem with greed as long as they are open about it and no one is getting hurt. All of that said (gets off the soapbox) my dolls vary, I have a bisexual promiscuous slut, several highly monogamous bi dolls, but my dolls do admit what they are.

For those whose dolls have no sexuality
      -Why did you choose to not give them a sexual preference?
      either they are children and have not developed a gender preference yet, or they are celestially derived and there is no real gender preference definition for them, they just "are"

-Does your doll have no sexual preference because they just dont, as is the case with some people, or is it your choice?
      it is just them

-Would it make you feel weird giving your doll a sexuality, since it's just a doll or is there another reason?
      no, look at the above, the ones without gender preference are more unusual

-Does your doll have no sexuality because you don't want to give friends and families the wrong impression?
      er...no

-Does your doll have no sexuality because you live in a house with young children or are young yourself?
      nope

-Is your doll asexual due to your religious beliefs of any kind?
      nope

3. My dolls have no sexuality. They're just dolls.

Characters they (the dolls that do shell characters anyway) represent? -shrugs- Never really know how they'll flow.

4. I'm not going to go through the plethora of questions. However, I will say this, Does sexuality really give a doll's identity? If it does, would it be fair to say to those who have no preference(s) in sexuality that his/her doll has no identity?

If not, I do not see the point in putting them in a specific category.

Why does it matter? That is a question that I believe people have to answer.

5. This.

I'm actually tired of the question to be honest :( It's tossed out so often and ultimately doesn't matter.

6. I'm straight, I find straight romantic relationships interesting, prefer to see that kind of thing (Yaoi and Yuri do zero for me), and have only straight characters attatched to my dolls.

That's really all there is to it. The universe in my head just has heterosexuals.

7. Well, I think this questions is asked a lot because people are curious about the development of the character that goes with the doll. It's not as much about the doll, of course, but the personality the owner has attached to it. Some people see their sexuality as a very important part of their personality and thus, it would be sensible that a character of theirs finds their sexuality something that is vital to their personality. While one person may be far less sexual or simply find sexuality of little or no importance, many people obviously do find it something vital to the character development of their doll. That's just how I feel, anyway. It's not terribly important to my dolls or their characters; I sort of tacked it on as an afterthought but I'm happy that I did.

8. -Was your doll at first intended to be either gay or straight and neither seemed to fit or were they always going to be bi?
      They were always gonna be bi.
      Her sexuality is independent.
      I wouldn't mention it at all.
      Never.
      I have nothing against gay/bi people, so no.
      -
      Do you feel the need to give your doll a partner? If so, do you wish to buy (or already have bought) him/her, or do you find another doll owner to hook up with?
      I will get her a partner, or else my life will be hell [no kidding]. I'm planning to get him when i can XP
      -Do you feel the need to give your doll both a boy and a girl friend, or does he/her have a single friend and just has feelings for the other gender as well?
      Single friend.

9. For those whose dolls have no sexuality

I didn't - I don't have hugely detailed backgrounds to my dolls characters when they arrive (most of them don't have characters set up for them in advance - they arrive, I get to know them and their names suggest themselves to me and then details about their characters and backgrounds just sort of trickle-in as I play with them.

Most of mine are children anyway - too young for sexuality to be an issue The few I have that are old enough that it might be...{shrug}... it hasn't come up.

-Does your doll have no sexual preference because they just dont, as is the case with some people, or is it your choice?

Definately the former.

-Would it make you feel weird giving your doll a sexuality, since it's just a doll or is there another reason?

Nope.

-Does your doll have no sexuality because you don't want to give friends and families the wrong impression?

Nope

-Does your doll have no sexuality because you live in a house with young children or are young yourself?

Nope

Nope.

Teddy

#49 Teddy, Jan 16, 2010
      Last edited: May 21, 2016
    10. I have all of those :sweat

3 gay (Lye, iiru, Kellion), 1 straight (Lulu), 3 bi (Nayo, Victor, Valon), 3 undecideds (Phyllo, Cello, Lou), and 1 with no sexuality (Zaffy).

For those with Gay dolls
      -Did you know your doll was going to be gay when you bought him/her? Lye was originally going to be bi, iiru undecided/no sexuality, Kellion gay
      -What draws you to wanting gay dolls? I'll admit that I like yaoi, but the characters just fit together and it's not all about sexsexsex or them being gay.
      -Do your doll/s cause controversy within your family? If not to they accept it or have you just not told them? Family doesn't know, orz.
      -Are there certain sculpts that tend to demand to be gay or do you choose all on your own? I base it more on the character than the sculpt.
      -Do your dolls reflect something in yourself or is their sexuality completely dependent? Since they're my characters I think I'm reflected in them, even if it's just a little bit.
      -Do you feel the need to give your doll a partner? If so, do you wish to buy (or already have bought) him/her, or do you find another doll owner whose doll is also gay or bi to hook up with? Lye is with Kelli, and /older/ iiru is with Nayo. I think I prefer buying their counterparts.
      -Did any of your dolls end up being gay even if it was not intended or against your beliefs? iiru, bahaha. I'm not a pedo, I swear ; A;
      -Are there any people you do not feel comfortable with sharing his/her sexuality with? Not really; if someone asked I'd tell them.
      -Is your doll gay simply because you are and straight just doesn't appeal to you? I'm completely straight (:

For those with straight dolls
      -Did you know your doll was going to be straight when you bought him/her?
      Lulu, yes.
      -Did you choose for them to be straight or did they demand or ask to be so?
      Lulu's kind of innocent so I haven't really gone into her sexuality yet (for the moment she's still straight).
      -Are your dolls straight as opposed to gay or bi due to your own personal beliefs or because of the beliefs of family? Not at all. My family and I have nothing against people being gay/bi.
      -Do you feel the need to give your doll a partner? If so, do you wish to buy (or already have bought) him/her, or do you find another doll owner whose doll is also straight to hook up with? Lulu will be fine on her own. I've been thinking of getting another tiny anthro to be her friend, but for now she's chilling with Phyllo and Cello.
      -Are there any sculpts that demand to be straight or do you choose regardless or sculpt? Once again, depends on the character.
      -Is your doll obviously straight or does their style suggest otherwise? (a boy that wears pink for example.) I don't think anything's obvious with tiny anthros, lololol. She does wear dresses though.

For those with bi dolls
      Nayo was originally going to be gay, but as his character fleshed out I changed it /Nayo's more like 'love is love regardless of gender'. Victor and Valon are kind of sex addicts, so they like whatever < u<;; Victor leans more towards guys, and Valon heavily towards women.
      Since they're my characters I think I'm reflected in them, even if it's just a little bit. (copied and pasted from first set of Qs)
      -Does your doll cause conflict with friends and family? The dolls/characters with the other dolls/characters? Not really.
      -Do you ever say your doll is either straight or gay to please someone else or to avoid drama? They're my dolls, so the only person I need to please is myself. And there's so much drama on so much other crap that I doubt some silly argument over my dolls' sexuality would bother me all that much.
      -Is your doll bi even though it is against your beliefs? Once again, not against my beliefs (:
      -Do you feel the need to give your doll a partner? If so, do you wish to buy (or already have bought) him/her, or do you find another doll owner to hook up with? Nayo has iiru (so I guess that makes him gay, but he's had relationships on both sides), and Victor and Valon aren't the types to get into deep relationships (atm).
      -Do you feel the need to give your doll both a boy and a girl friend, or does he/her have a single friend and just has feelings for the other gender as well?
      Nayo is devoted to iiru and isn't really interested in any one else like that anymore. Victor and Valon have multiple people they'll go to bed with...orz.

For those whose dolls have no sexuality
      CharacterCharacterCharacter. Zafael's just not the type that's interested in such things.
      -Does your doll have no sexual preference because they just don't, as is the case with some people, or is it your choice? Just doesn't. He used to be a warrior dedicated only to his work before he was exiled.
      -Would it make you feel weird giving your doll a sexuality, since it's just a doll or is there another reason? Not at all; all of my other dolls have sexualities.
      -Does your doll have no sexuality because you don't want to give friends and families the wrong impression? Lolno. My friends wouldn't care, and my mum and sister probably wouldn't either.
      -Does your doll have no sexuality because you live in a house with young children or are young yourself? Nope.
      -Is your doll asexual due to your religious beliefs of any kind? I don't have any strong religious beliefs, so no.

11. -Was your doll at first intended to be either gay or straight and neither seemed to fit or were they always going to be bi?
      because there wasn't a choice for this, i decided this set of questions for my pansexual futureboy. he was always at first intended to be pan.

i am pansexual, as well as he.

absolutely not. i was blessed with understanding friends and family, very open-minded and accepting of everything.

no. i will never conform to someone else's wants just to make them happy.

i don't have any religious beliefs, or a set of rules for myself.

-Do you feel the need to give your doll a partner? If so, do you wish to buy (or already have bought) him/her, or do you find another doll owner to hook up with? i don't feel the need to, but if i absolutely wanted one for him, then i probably would. i'm not sure if he'll want one or not, or if i'll want an extra doll-- female, male, no gender, whatever-- to take pictures with that require two dolls.

i would not think of giving Berlin two partners. he and i are very against two-timing, even if all of the dolls belonged to me, and even if the two dolls he was dating were related, or one halves of a whole being split in half(making them the same person in theory). he would only date one physical being at a time, and he's also never the kind to initiate the break-up.

12. For those whose dolls have no sexuality
      I never thought about that...much. xD

Its just my choice. ^^

Mmmh...not really. But I have only female dolls and I'm not really a fan of bi or gay ones...If there is noone they could love, its better for them, having no sexuality.(When they are a little bit older and get a male "roommate", maybe their mind changes ^^)

No -Does your doll have no sexuality because you live in a house with young children or are young yourself?
      No. xD

Uhm...no. I'm an atheist. lol

13. For those whose dolls have no sexuality
      Because he is the ghost of a young boy, and sexuality just never came up.

A bit of both I guess. I chose to make the character immature and young, and to my mind that sort of excludes sexuality as a major point of the character.

My doll is just a visual of a character, so it really just comes down to the fact that the character isn't sexual. If the character was older I wouldn't feel weird at all.

While I do think my F&F would get the wrong impression if I started explaining about the sex life of my little boy doll, that wasn't the reason behind my choice, no. :sweat

No

no

14. I do not bother with this, because I am very limited to what I can do.

Since I have only boys any "romantic" picture I take will be of the same sex ... so I do not bother.

The only couple in my crew is my self made character dolls from Bleach, Orihime and Ichigo, so they are straight.

15. For those with Gay dolls
      -Did you know your doll was going to be gay when you bought him/her?

For the most part--a lot of my dolls were already characters. Most of them didn't start out as gay originally, but when I started thinking about buying dolls to represent them and working on their storyline again I made the decision to go ahead and make some of them gay or bi.

-What draws you to wanting gay dolls?

Yaoi fan here. But it does have the upside of needing to buy less dolls--if they're dating each other I don't have to buy them girl friends ;)

-Do your doll/s cause controversy within your family? If not to they accept it or have you just not told them?

It's never come up, though I doubt it would cause any controversy. Besides, I'm a grown up, and these things are my own decisions.

-Are there certain sculpts that tend to demand to be gay or do you choose all on your own?

I don't go by sculpt at all. It all depends on what I want to do with their characters. Some are gay, some are bi, and a few are even straight.

-Do your dolls reflect something in yourself or is their sexuality completely dependent?

It's independent of me.

-Do you feel the need to give your doll a partner? If so, do you wish to buy (or already have bought) him/her, or do you find another doll owner whose doll is also gay or bi to hook up with?

Most of mine have partners, but not all...again it depends on their characters and the over all story line. Since they're all late teens and adults, relationships often do factor in. I keep all relationships within my own group, however. I have my own ideas for my stories and don't want to bring other people into that. Plus it could get awkward if the other owner moved away.

-Did any of your dolls end up being gay even if it was not intended or against your beliefs?

I had one that I wasn't sure about that did end up that way. It's in no way against my beliefs, however.

-Are there any people you do not feel comfortable with sharing his/her sexuality with?

It's not the sort of thing that just comes up. I don't assume that most people are interested in hearing all the ins and outs of their story. I don't worry about it at all with doll people, and non doll people are usually more interested in the physical doll than his character.

-Is your doll gay simply because you are and straight just doesn't appeal to you?

Nope.

I also have dolls that are bi and straight, but like my gay dolls, it really all comes down to their characters and stories.

16. Short answer: I have only boy dolls. If they're not already gay when they get here, they'll learn.

17. I've never been interested in sexual/romantic aspect of this hobby somehow. Perhaps, because I'm not into fictional writing at all (kinda makes me feel like a white crow here somehow ;)), so I don't go deep into character backgrounds, neither do I create complex relationships/connections between my dolls.

18. I have a mix with my three... Phi's Gay, Tezza is Bi, and Darcy? Darcy's pansexual. He likes eeeverbody/thing....well you know living with humanish characteristics.

Of course this is all dependant on how the characters had developed in play.
      But I'll answer these questions:

More or less there was no intended 'sexuality' with the dolls, But since they are embodying my characters they took on those pre-existing characteristics. Most of kym characters are left with the possibility to swing either way dependng on who they meet.
      When you create something theres always going to be a little part of yourself in it. Even if you make a doll that's supposed to be the complete opposite of yourself. Theres always some part of yourself in there. Maaybe the parts you wish you could be a little more like. a little more confident, a little lounder, a little more confident...Whatever! So yes, all my dolls have some part of my personality/sexuality in their give personalities.
      ALL the time. Phi? has issues, and is horrible at dealing with people some days. Darcy is a self serving sob, and Tezza? Teza has insanely unpredictable mood swings and likes very few people at the same time.
      Well....No. The only people that would have issues would be my Parents! And they don't ask that sort of thing since....it's a doll!

No. I'm a free love sort of gal.
      -I would love to have partners for my dolls. It'd be nce to own them purely to be able to do photoshoots since no other doll owners live anywhere near me. But still, meeting other owners that'd be willing to role play the long distance doll relations would be nice.
      -Do you feel the need to give your doll both a boy and a girl friend, or does he/her have a single friend and just has feelings for the other gender as well? I don't really feel the 'need' for any kind of relationships..now having a boyfriend AND a girlfriend would work greatfor Darcy, but...it's doubtfull he'd be seeing only those two.

19. My answer is this: My gender and sexuality does not define me and this reflects in my dolls. There are a thousand things someone would tag me with before they use any definition of my sexuality, and its the same with my gay, bi, trans friends. There are more interesting things about a person (or in this case a doll character) than their sexuality. Character profiles and storylines revolving around romance or sex do not interest me personally, I look for other things in dolls, photostories etc other than this.

20. This is in the case of my boy Min-ki.

It just hasn't fit into his personality yet. There would have to be a potential love interest for that to come out.

Right now, I'd have to say he just doesn't. :/

It would be a little strange, but perhaps it's something that won't bother me once I've had him longer.

No, what most people thing of my doll and his personality are no concern of mine.

No.

Nope.