1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Relationship between CP, Fairyland and Luts (official words)

May 19, 2007

1. Wow, thanks for explaining! I was just wondering about that the other day! ^^

2. I wish you guys could convince your partners to come up with and sell just arm sets with double-jointed elbows, for the Delf and MNF, so people could upgrade their present bodies for the arm poseability at least!

3. Thought I might update to clarify a few things... it does seem like a lot of people are bit confused about CP = Luts thing (which is not quite true).

- On Luts website, the only dolls that are related to CP/FairyLand are 60cm Delf and Minifee. These dolls are designed, manufactured, processed by CP and supplied to Luts as finished products.
      (Hence skin tone of 60cm Delf, MiniFee, FeePle and pukipuki tend to match, whilst they won't match Senior Delf's Real Skin)

- All other dolls, eg. Senior Delf, Kid Delf and other recent line ups such as Zuzu Delfs are manufactured by Luts team, and not related to CP. CP does not intervene in these "Luts Creation" sculpts at all.

4. agreed! I just got a MSD with double jointed arms and it is awesome!

5. That is more comforting to know. I think I have a bit more confidence in ordering from them. I heard alot of different things and was a bit worried.

Thank you so much for that bit of information

6. this also makes sense of something that seemed weird to me: that the Sr. Delfs were only 60/63cm, which--though taller than the delfs at 57/60cm--is oddly short to be a "senior" line, which to my mind implies larger and/or more adult. thinking of them as the "SD" complement to the Kid Delf "MSD", the term "senior" makes perfect sense, though.

thanks again for your sleuthwork!

7. All I have to say is Puki Puki !! beautiful posing, wonderful graceful jointing so natural looking! thank you for explaining this.
      http://efdoll.dreamweb.co.kr/

8. thanks so much for this clear information.

9. Thank you much for an explanation! I very much appreciate the official word as opposed to all the scary rumors!

I look forward to seeing what these companies do for products in the future! I love the delf line.

10. wow...now i get it
      and since fairyland will be distributing the mnf's, they will also be distributing the sd delfs right?
      and if they are do you know if they will sell the tanning versions? i really want a tan el and lishe

11. please delete post

12. please delete post

13. So please tell me that FeePle will be releasing the type 3 Delf body for sale sometime this year :eusa_pray

14. Oh this is good to know! Has anyone asked if Fairyland will be doing tan dolls? (If they even know that far in advance.)

15. please delete post

16. Why would they call it Senior-Delf and Delf if they were different companies? What the hell did I buy lol..

17. I've always wondered that, too... but Senior Delfs, Zuzu Delfs, and Kid Delfs are Luts' own designs (That's why it says "Luts Creation" under Manufacturer for them instead of "Cerberus Project"-) while the regualr Delfs are from CP. Strange... but true.