1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Resin Con 2008: Updates in the last post!

Sep 30, 2007

1. EDIT!! - The vendor spot is now reserved again! Thank you for the support, but yet again this spot is spoken for.

Just a heads up...I just got a vendor CANCELLATION! If you wanted a vendor table and didn't manage to grab one...EMAIL YOUR INFO ASAP!

2. This is probably the wrong place to ask, but should we be expecting our tickets in the mail any time soon, or will they arrive to us in the mail closer to the convention?

Sorry if I'm completely out of line or sounding stupid for asking this question, it's just been so long since I've had ResinCon on my mind.

3. They will all be mailed out closer to the actual convention. They will go out en mass in plenty of time for people to receive them, but not so far as away as they are forgotten or misplaced. ^_^

4. I just recently moved so I would hate for the badges to be mailed to my other address. Who should I e-mail/PM to change it??

5. Send an email to [email protected] with the information you gave originally and your updated information. ^_^

6. Four months away...<_<

Just a few quick updates. I will be purchasing some Luts merchandise to be given away as prizes...be looking forward to FREE LUTS STUFF!

Feather Fall is making a donation. I don't know exactly what they are going to be sending yet...but it's FREE STUFF!

Also, the Graves County Police Department has very graciously offered to help with security COMPLETELY FREE OF CHARGE! A wonderful Deputy named Pete is going to stand around with his badge and look intimidating so no one will even think of stealing anything. ^_^

Mint on Card is going to open their hotel room to the public on Friday night to give away FREE STUFF!

So yeah...FREE STUFF! XD

7. Question, just to make sure. If I buy Sat. and Sunday's tickets it's going to be 45, and that includes it being shipped to me?
      Sorry if this is a bothersome question, or if it's been answered already elsewhere. f=3='

8. You are correct. I do not charge shipping, nor paypal fees.

9. ACE! You will be hearing from me by then end of this weekend. <3

10. Hi, just checking to see if you have gotten my email. ^_^

11. I believe I did. Give me a few days to get back to you. It's been 'family reunion' time all weekend so I'm a little...eh...busy, unfortunately.

12. Is there an official website I can go to to check this stuff out? I'm new to this sort of thing.

Thanks!

13. I'd like to make a donation! My motivation is that I do not want to travel great distances for a doll convention, so it is imperative I show support for the (native Kentucky) Resin Con 2008.

So what would you like? Some examples are here at www.blackicepond.deviantart.com

I have a few more comissioned projects that will be finished soon that will be posted at the above (hopefully) soon! One I call the Steampunk Plasma Globe ring.

There is also the power ring. I can make another one of those. I'm also working on a 1/3 scale "Dr. Who" sonic screw driver, but I don't expect that project to be completed anytime soon.

PM me if interested,

Jeff

14. Your rings are beautiful and I can't wait to see the sonic screw driver that is so cool.

15. Shirokuma, your creations are fab! Hope to see LOTS of them at ResinCon. Which, btw is. . .. THREE MONTHS FROM TOMORROW!!! YIPPEE!!! :fangirl:

16. I have tons of free stuff lounging around my house, ready to be given away.

How do you guys feel about a professional photographer snapping pics and offering picture packages for you and your dolls? ;) It's in the works.

Shiro, anything you want to give would be appreciated. PM me for my address and just go nuts. I'm not picky in the least and when it comes to free stuff, I don't think anyone else will be either. ;)

17. Ash, can I bring stuff up to you Friday morning? You can PM me your cell number so I can call you that day when we arrive.

18. Yes, you can drop things by that day of, that's not a problem. ^^

19. Do I need a badge even tho I'm going to be attending with a vender? I'm going to be assisting her!

20. Check with the vendor to see if s/he purchased a badge for you with the package. If not, then yes, you will need to have a badge as well.