1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Resinsoul 61cm boy ~ Gang!

Sep 21, 2009

1. I have to say after seeing this body in real life I'm smitten, one of my customers bought it before I could take photos of it but like most of Resinsoul's products the pictures just don't do the product justice. I'm going to use this body to make some personal hybrids they are just gorgeous in the flesh (resin)

:D

2. I really want this boy for my character Ephraim, it's a shame I haven't seen many of them on the boards. :/
      I already got my boy's eyes, now I just need to order him! Next month hopefully!

3. Im going to have to get one of these, my resinsoul Dai needs a fella ;) Just hope he isnt a tricky to pose as she is

4. I'm hopefully getting this boy as my first BJD as he's perfect for one of my characters.

I was just wondering what clothing size fits him? Would SD do? I've heard the bodies are a bit on the skinny side.

5. I have not seen him in person yet, but I do have him on my list because I love how masculine he looks, although I may get him with the Mu head instead (without horns).

6. So I got my Resin soul doll (gang) about a year to year and a half ago now and I totally missed out entirely on enjoying the community that is also what these guys are about. My husband hates them :...( so I feel a bit... well lost. I love my doll though and have recently purchased another sculpt that I liked by AoD. She should arrive sometime after christmas (it's the Rao sculpt). I have grown as an artist, I've started sculpting my own dolls as well *_*, but poor Dallieh has sorta been left in the dust. I'm about to redo his face up and wanted to share him with you before I completely took him apart.
      [​IMG]
      That was my first face up and body blush on my first doll ever. I was very proud of him. I think I can do better now though and the poor boy needs his joints sueded and his bands tightened up very badly. Though he will tentatively hold a pose when asked, it does take a bit more pleading than I would wish and his bands are so loose his legs swing when I pick him up. Someone asked for an example of a Gang face up that was not done by the company, I hope Dallieh is what you hoped for. I know my skills are pretty basic, but I thought he looked so pretty.

7. Oh thank you!

8. Does anyone know if the a gang body would work with a Dollzone head?

9. Also how come the Bobobie gang body neck size is 10 cm while the Resinsoul is 9cm?