1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Resinsoul / Bobobie Dogs Discussion Thread

Feb 17, 2009

1. Is anyone else having problems accessing the site?

- Enzyme ^.^

2. I just ordered 37 and 38. Can't wait till they get here!!

3. I'm not a dog fan, so I don't really like these. I don't think they're as cute as pipos mac, but I do think the little boston terrier is pretty okay. I guess I think they're too realistic looking. And a little creepy!

4. I think they are really well done, and I happen to love Boston terriers and beagles. I might get one way down the road since the price is not at all bad. They just didn't sink that hook in my jaw and reel me in like my Pipos Robin did. I never got into anthros until Robin, haha. These are a really nice sculpt though. Congratulations to you guys who bought them. I would like to see them in the non-realistic colors now. I love BBB and RS crazy colors.

ETA- I think I would like them more if the eyes were bigger, giving them a more baby look. That might be what others see as "too realistic" about them too.

5. I think you're right. The ZuZu Delf Frisse I fell in love with all had simpler painting and I ended up getting two limiteds. I didn't like the standard ones, and looking at it I can tell you why; the nose is to dark, it looks to realistic to me, but painted lighter I fell in love. So I'll be getting a RS Beagle in a few weeks, white skinned and then I'm going to paint it myself, with no dark nose. We'll see how he turns out.

6. I wonder if they could paint one to look like my Jack Russell. One of the Beagle styles (longer nose), but with black, white, and brown markings. That would be so cute. Yeah I might have to get one to go with my FOX.. Well I've got the horses, the fox and now I can get the hounds. Talley Ho.... Off to try to order one.

- ShadowHawke -

7. I've never ever liked anthros, they've always scared me. But I actually really like these! These are the only decent looking doggie anthros I've ever seen. I'm really tempted to get the beagle and paint him like K. K. Slider from Animal Crossing. Ohhhhh the cuteness!:aheartbea

8. Ooh, would love to see that! I think that will make a huge difference to the overall look. I wonder if RS would supply photos of them unpainted. Your Frise are adorable by the way!

I didn't realise they were roughly Pipos Pi or Zuzu size. I kept thinking they were teeny tiny like Bbb Eric. I guess the cheap price made me think they were smaller. Very tempted now, I will just see if RS provide unpainted photos and that might seal the deal ^^

9. would anybody be so kind as to post a piccy of one of the dogs here:)? The resinsoul site will not load for me no matter wat I do :|

10. -T2P-, I've added pictures and some more information to the OP for you. :)

11. Finally!!! Dogs that look like dogs!!

12. i want a boston--but I would have to dress it...their little tummies kind of freak me out!

13. I LOVE THEM

Are they on topic?

14. yes, the dogs are on topic!

15. ROCK ON! :) :)

The terrier looks like my sister's dog.

16. A BJD rendering of Dogs Playing Poker is a great feat indeed!!
      It would be nice to have a 'Basic-Basic' version, with just the shadowing of the jowls and eyes applied, but I LOVE the colour options!! I think I'm ready to have a pink Beagle in my life!!

17. Me too, I'm a bit stunned that they're on-topic actually since their facial sculpts don't seem to fit the Asian aesthetic at all.

I'm also not keen on ResinSoul dolls anyway tbh.

18. They are very realistic! I like that.

19. OMG Boston puppy! Maybe for Easter... I would love to get one and paint it like my Boston, Buddha. I haven't really heard of this company before, but these are neat :)

20. For a very odd reason, I like them. XD