1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Resinsoul / Bobobie Dogs Discussion Thread

Feb 17, 2009

1. This is really interesting. Anyone remember the bulldog and chihuahua anthros from (I think) Dreamingdoll a few years ago, about the same time Pipos Baha was released? They were very similar to these, also on topic, but no one ever posted owner pics here, and I don't know if any were ever even sold. I felt quite sorry for the dolls and the sculptor, getting zero love (although I didn't buy one myself). I'm glad to see these puppies are finding fans!

2. Booley and Chichi I think they were called? I regret not buying one, they were so ugly cute ^^;

3. My puppy parcel cleared UK customs today I have no idea what happens now but I assume that he / she is coming my way soon. DDE said it would be a week from door to door and that would be just right... I am so excited, this my first foriegn bought doll.

Some (many) people have reported waiting ages for foriegn imports from China and Korea months sometimes. So it would be sensible ot get these dolls from America even if that means an extra week delivery, while they get them from asia. It is still quicker than getting them from asia direct!!!

looking forward to openong the doggy bag!

4. I find getting things from USA is much slower because they will always get customs charges on them. Korean parcels are more likely to get through uncharged, so I don't have to wait for them to set the charges, then go through the hassle of paying them. My stuff from Korea usually clears in 1-2 days. I've had one doll arrive overnight!

5. I actually wrote Boboie to check on my status, and incredibly they wrote me back, apologizing for some mistake which I couldnt quite fathom what they were saying, but the incredible part is that my Beagle came in exactly 3 days straight from them after they wrote me - so if you are waiting, just write Boboie and ask for your status. I was like shocked and wrote them thanking them and even got such a sweet and happy response.

6. Ooo, I love the little beagle-looking puppies! I've been thinking about getting one for a while, but haven't got around to it.

7. Its ok s/hes here and charges are paid and will be with me today!!!!

Charges and times seem very variable? some get through wihtout ransom and some don't! I didn't have to pay a lot although it does mean that I will be longer paying my husband back!! He banklrolled my purchase.

i am desperate for that doorbell ring!

8. These are awesome!! I want to see more owner pics.
      I wish they were even tinier though. I have tinies.

9. It doesn't look like this thread is active much, but I'll ask anyway:

How are the ears attached on the Beagle sculpt? Are they like little pegs the same as the tail? And if they are, do you think I could mod the pieces to be held on with magnets instead?

My moms most favorite type of dog, is an Australian Cattle Dog. I thought about getting one of these and making new ears for the beagle to make a cattle dog for my mom. I've showed her the pictures of these guys before and she thought they were cute. Do you think it would work?

10. I'd also like to know how the beagles ears are attached ^^ I'd like to be able to remove them and mod it to have upright ears. So I second the above question ^_^

11. I sent a Pm to T2P, she replied with this:

12. Hi Just saw your questions and took some quick iphone pics of my Beagle - hope this helps[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

13. Thank you so much! That explains a lot :) I actually think I could deal with that without magnets...

14. Love this!

15. I'm getting the BT one next year sometime <33 I just love BT's!! maybe will get another too but not sure yet ;) they plan on being pet dogs for my other bjds o.o

I'd like more piccies of them <3?

16. I'm trying to get a handle on the size of these guys. They are bigger than the 15 cm, but smaller than the 27cm dolls, but I'm wondering about proportion. How do these guys look with your other dolls (specifically MSD size), do they look super small? I realize that this may be a silly question since it is so relative. I haven't seen one of these up close, but I like the look of the beagle.

17. Greetings will send more comparison pics later but for now - my pup is
      about the size of the 8" Goodreau dolls and is wearing their clothes. Will send more info later - hope this helps for now!

18. Yeah, it does. Thanks! That's larger than I realized.