1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Resinsoul / Bobobie Dogs Discussion Thread

Feb 17, 2009

1. Wow I Love all these pics! I am Such a Newb I never realized sueding meant actual suede - where do you get such stuff - brilliant about the eyehooks can you closeup those? Did you bend them a certain way?

I am so for Bastien too!

2. Ok, after looking at this I am DEFINITELY getting a 038-beagle.
      You guys' dogs are all so precious!!!

3. I am getting the red Boston Terrier as looks a lot like a pit bull which I want a real one so bad, but not a good time for another dog here. But this guy will do. Should be here by Fri. I got him faced up and from Junky Spot. I would love it if people would tell me as well as show me how they dress their dogs, like dogs or people? Thanks, MK

PS Another Question. If these guys are on topic how come there's no database for them? Would love to see the pics of the ones belonging to DOA members and hearing how they fit in resin families, as pets, magical creatures or what?

4. Greetings Animemom, I do have more pics, but this will give you and idea how I dress my Boston Terrier (I added to the faceup) Its a crochet Hitty dress, I think most clothes that can fit a Raikes Hitty will fit Boboie pups - I can try more if you like
      [​IMG]

5. Thanks for showing me outfit and your dog's face looks amazing! :fangirl:

I have submitted for Mods approval a Database for the dogs. If and when approved will add link here so you all can add your pups. Mine should arrive today, and unless my Littlefee kids get a hold of him, he will just wear a collar. :lol:

6. Here is my boy finally home and I have named him Phoenix! I found a Pit Bull like him in AZ but we couldn't keep her as real owner did claim, plus we flew in.

[​IMG]
      Here he is with his BF, Kenji my Blue Blood boy.
      He needs to be sueded and will get to it soon. But first need to do chores, and such.

7. Hello everyone! can I ask you a favor, pet owners? I'm a dealer for BBB and RS dolls, and in my website there is a place for owner pictures, just to show how does a doll really look when he/she is at home. I don't have any dog pictures yet, so can I take some from this thread?

I'm asking directly to the owners, I would never take a pic without permission, all the pics are credited (doll's name and owner's name). This is my website so you can take a look: http://aranluc.es
      To take a look to the owner pictures, just click on a BBB/RS doll and look for the link in there.

8. Happy Bump! Does anyone have anymore pics of these cuties? Anyone with a blue, pink or tan doggy? Arianne02, how are you doing? And how is mini Bob?

9. *stops by* I have just ordered myself two dogs from Resinsoul to immortalise my beloved dog who was put to sleep two days ago and his mother whom I still own. Boston Terrier isn't exactly a Staffie, but the look was close enough and I am a die hard ResinSoul/Bobobie fan so it seemed appropriate. RS even bent to my wishes to give them both brown eyes because I asked them to.

I can't wait to show off pics of my babies once I paint them up to look like the real Diamond and Diego. It's nice to see pics of these pretty little things at home, it makes me more sure than ever that I have bought the right doll to be my baby boy. I just have to wait for them to come home now.

10. I am awaiting delivery of the Boston Terrier. I would like to buy him or her clothing before
      delivery. Anyone know which companies make the right size of these dogs?

11. Can anyone take a pic of this dog doll next to a Lati Yellow, Pukifee size doll?

12. [​IMG]
      Click to pic to go to my Flickr account, where you can oogle a larger version.

Left to right:
      Immortality of Soul Jack, normal skin 2010
      Bobobie/Resinsoul Boston Terrier, white skin 2010
      FairyLand PukiFee Hamster, natural skin 2009
      FairyLand Puki Pukisha, natural skin 2008

Bottom left comparison is a 27cm Obitsu male with the IoS Jack.

13. I have my babies! I knew of the size before then, but somehow wasn't quite prepared for Diamond and Diego to be quite so big. I LOVE them eternally though. They are soooo beautiful and cuddly! Just the right size to haul around with me. XD

Frushstick, I'm afraid I can't help with the whole clothing for them thing. I don't intend for my babies to wear clothing. They are supposed to be pets so will only wear collars and nothing else. Except maybe a leash, and a pink bow on my girls tail occasionally. lol Good luck and if I find anywhere that sells the right size clothing I'll let you know.

14. T4124 -- Thank you so much for the wonderful photos. Very helpful. I adore your hamster pukifee and doggie!!! Hugs. :aheartbea
      I wish the dogs were Pukifee size and could wear the same clothing too. lol I want it all.

15. I hope this isn't taken as off-topic, but does anyone know if there will ever be any cat molds?

16. Hello everyone...I had these wonderful pups on my list and thanks to Animemom...Phoenix has come home to live with me...I adore him...and now think I want to get the black and white one as well..lol. So you'll be seeing me often now. I'll be putting up a box opening soon, like when I go to lunch. Until then I was fooling around and put a Bratz jacket and shorts on him..hehe..Bad to the Bone!
      [​IMG]

17. These dogs are cool! :D It's so fun to see Phoenix in bratz clothes, they fit very well. ^^ Great picture Kitty Blue! It's nice detail those eyes are not similar colour - I didn't noticed it at first.
      I like the way these dogs are more realistic than many other BJD dogs, but not too real.

18. I have been waiting such a long time for my Bobobie dog. How long does it take?