1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Resinsoul / Bobobie Dogs Discussion Thread

Feb 17, 2009

1. You mean how long does Bobobie take to ship your doll once you order? A month.

2. I have a question about these guys! Are there any differences between the sculpts 0036 and 0038, other than the colour? And if you order without faceup or body blushing, would you just get a white dog?

3. Which site are you looking at for them? Just going from the RS site my understanding is that there are different #'s depending on the full face up/blushing of each dog 0036 is blushed similar to say a doberman and 00038 is blushed more like a beagle looking dog. As for the base color you have to choose from the drop down, I believe they can be made in any color that they offer.
      If you are getting one completely blank then it would not matter which you choose between 36 and 38. Just like 37 and 39 they are the same mold just different full body blushing options. Hope that helps.

4. Can the bobobie dogs wear 1/6 clothing like for barbie or blythe or bratz

5. Can the Bobobie dogs wear barbie clothing?

6. I have bratz boy clothing on my little guy...the long shorts, tops and jackets fit, the pants would be too long. The biggest issue would be the tail since it is not on a magnet but plugs into the back..if that makes sense. I would think that barbie clothing is too large though some items may fit. Since my RS Bei fits the Barbie clothing perfectly and she is 27cm. Hope that helps. I believe the bratz girl clothing would be too small at least the skirts and pants I have not yet tried them will have to do this later maybe tomorrow morning if I remember and I'll let you know.

7. I have been experimenting and I find the barbie fashion fever capris fit well as pants for my dog and the short jackets and shirts from Bratz fit.

8. I would love one of these pups. How are the ears attached on these guys?

9. The ears are permanently attached but the tail is not. since don,t have any clothes with holes I just don,t use it.

10. The tail is not a magnet? That is interesting. I guess I will have to make special clothes if I want to use the tail.

11. I play with my Boston terrier so much dressing and redressing him and as a result some of the black paint has gotten worn off. What would I use to repaint?

12. I know not many people are in this thread but I though I would share a photo story that my doggie boy Phoenix was in...called The Bunnies eggs... Other RS dolls in the story as well.

[​IMG]

13. I'll be posting pics of my Boston resin-baby here soon. I just have to upload and edit a bit. le sigh

14. Ee! Was directed here by Kitty Blue. :) I am going to purchase the Boston Terrier in white next month! He's so cute! It'll be my very first animal BJD!

Would it be better to order via Junky Spot or direct from RS? I would prefer to go direct as I live in Asia, but I know communication is iffy with some BJD companies and sometimes it is better to go with a dealer. Thoughts?

Also, do YOSD clothes fit them? Like the stuff meant for LittleFees?

15. yay! Welcome.

My Phoenix (a few posts up) was 2nd hand so I'm not sure which company per se would be better to order from. I would assume shipping wise it might be better to go directly through RS. Although I do see that Denverdoll has one in stock so you wouldn't have to wait so long.

As for clothing I'm not familar with littlefee so maybe someone else can answer that, however I have mine wearing boy bratz doll clothes (see same photo a few posts up). The main thing is that the tail does not have a magnet in it to attach. It actually attachs into the doll so it might be difficult to find clothes that will have a slit of some sort in the back for its tail, unless you decide not to use the tail.

Here are his stats that might help you find clothes:
      HEIGHT 18cm
      ARM LENGTH 5.5cm
      LEG LENGTH 8cm
      HEAD SIZE 14cm
      NECK SIZE 5cm
      SHOULDER WIDTH 4.5cm
      CHEST 9.7cm
      WAIST 9.2cm
      HIP 11.2cm

@Tessalina: Congrats! Your doggie is adorable, looks like it is a city dog :)

16. Yay. So I ordered the white boston terrier from DDE like I said I would. :D Waiting on them to confirm the purchase. I really wish this thread is more active. I'd love to see more photos. I plan on bringing doggy to work with me and out for random photoshoots as I want to make a little scrapbook about him. I bought him a little monster hoodie. It's supposed to fit a LittleFee, but I'm hoping it can fit him somehow.

ETA: Going to go look for Bratz clothes on Ebay. :3

ETA x 2: Sadness. No one on Ebay will ship Bratz clothes out of the US. I'm going to ask DDE to see if they've got anything that will fit him in their store. Wish me luck!

17. Oh I am SO ordering 0037 at the same time I am ordering my Yao boy<3 I have been looking at these dogs many times. Never really been that interested in them before. But now that I am getting more and more of RS dolls. I am starting to really love these dogs and can`t think of my collection without one.

18. Quincy's been ordered, woohoo!

He's my Pup 36.

I plan on buying BBB/RS 27cm hands & feet soon, so I can put them in place of his paws, too.

Hands & feet have taken forever for me to obtain though :sweat: So...it's a long journey...

But I'm very happy anyway! I'll post pictures when he gets here!

19. [​IMG]

i'm sharing a size comparison photo of my tiny dolls for everyone to see. i'm sorry it's black and white, but the lighting in our house made the original photo incredibly hard to see!

starting from the tallest to the smallest (left...to....right.)

resinsoul bao (slim yo-sd) - not mine! :)
      pipos po-11 derek
      island doll kevin
      fairyland littlfee bisou
      resinsoul pup 36
      fairyland pukifee bonnie (normal head.)

i'm glad i can share this photo with everyone! i hope it'll be helpful? :)