1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Resinsoul / Bobobie Dogs Discussion Thread

Feb 17, 2009

1. Your pup is adorable in that dress! :)

-January Update!! I am getting my own pup soon, a pink 0038!

-February Update!! I just received my pup. As soon as I paint him/her, I'm going to post pics!!

2. I have one of these. I've got Pup 37 (the Boston Terrier one) and I love her! My favourite feature is that the tail is a removable part, so she can fit into a lot of non-modified clothes that'll fit other dolls her size.

[​IMG]

3. how adorable...I'll have to get a photo of my 2 pups as soon as I get my new one all put together (faceup, clothes,etc).

4. @ Kitty Blue - Thanks! I'd love to see yours!

5. bumping this thread would love to see more rs dogs! especially 0036 and 0038:)

6. I really wish they'd make new dogs.

7. I just recently discovered these pups and I want them all..but I regained some control and only ordered two..#37 and #38. I love that they are real looking. I am not at all attracted to the cartoony anthros for some reason.

8. Hi :) I've been wondering whether or not I should get this dog http://www.resinsoul.com/05-chanpin/p-001-1.asp?id=351.

And I'm wondering, is the ears magnetic? If so do this dog head fit well with a wig on, and what wig size should I use?

And last do anyone have any pictures of one of the RS dogs next to a Luts Zuzu Delf?

Still have not gotten to order any of these dogs yet. But I really want one because of the variety of the colors you can choose between. And now that I'm getting my very first Zuzu I think it is about time to get one soon.

9. These are so cute. I'll have to get both Boston terriers. I hope more owners post pictures :)

10. nope the ears are not magnetic they have a round ball like peg, the headcap has a groove cut out so the ball part sits inside the head...I'll try and get a photo of mine and edit this post. So you'd have to have a wig with holes or slits as I think just holes might be still tricky to get the wig on because you have to put the ears in the head to put on the headcap. Unfortunetly I don't have a Luts Zuzu to do any comparisons. Would it help to see a comparison with a yo-sd, MSD or SD??

11. Thank you very much :) I can experiment a little with wigs once I get one. I'd really like to get 0036. But I think I might start with 0037 first. But I wonder what color to choose. If I go for red I could make it a demon dog. If I go for green I could make it a space dog. It's gonna be so hard to choose color..

12. LOVE these pups :D SapphireStargazer she's adorable :aheartbea

13. Everyone's pups are adorable!

14. I'm putting in my order for an 0038 on the 29th! Now to choose between sky blue, purple, or dark tan base resin color. I'll be ordering w/o any face-up or blushing and going straight to an artist who is willing to work her magic on an anthro pup face! ^^ Couldn't be more excited. It'll be quite a wait I'm sure before my pup is home with me, and then awhile longer til they're back home all made up!

At least in the meantime, I have some projects I can work on thanks to this thread! Since KittyBlue so graciously posted measurements, I can shop for my pup and begin work on their room-box. I wanna go into detail but I'll save that for a project thread! Just sayin, it's gonna look like a dog house on the oustide and a cute studio apt on the inside. eeeee!

One thing I can't quite find anywhere is the eye size for these guys. I'm sure a few sizes would work nice, but I wonder what they ship with? Anyway, sorry for rambling! I'd love to see some new photos from others here of their pups! This thread is a bit old and most of the image links are broken. I know they're not the most popular dolls but they're such a favorite of mine! ^^

15. I'm not sure if these are "molds", but Pipos makes more than one cat bjd. There is a Cheshire cat and a Rosie cat. I know because I have the Cheshire and Rosie on order! They are fabulous cats. Not quite as fabulous as Queenofsquids large cat above, Immortality of Soul Jack. What a cat!

16. Just in case cats are off topic, I do have the Resin Soul beagle pup on order too! Dogs are essential in a family, right? Not sure if I will dress them or not.

17. I really love these little guys! I’m hoping to order 0037 and 0039. I’m wondering if Resinsoul would be willing to change the colour of the markings for me. I would like them to be white with pastel markings!

Does any one what size the eyes are?

18. Resinsoul will typically do special request, just email them with what you are looking for...photo references are a plus. Sorry can't remember the eye size.

19. Finally got around to taking a pic of these two.

Puppy Love

[​IMG]

20. i like to order one but i am confused by the ''RS Skin Colors'' option do they mean the color of the body or the color of the markings